[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could make a game, what would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: shitty thining emoji meme.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
shitty thining emoji meme.png
101KB, 640x640px
If you could make a game, what would it be?
>>
>>377064709

You know that feeling? Like you know, that weird cloggy feeling you get, almost like when you accidentally snort back water in the shower, but like, when a dude cums inside your nose?

Like when you have your boyfriend nosefucking you, like you're giving him a nosejobby you know? Like that cloggy feeling? Its kind of like, you know, drowning i guess. Or like when you go to sleep but for a few seconds you stop breathing and you jolt awake, right? Like it gets stuck right up in there and no air comes in because its too thick and it doesnt quite go down your throat fast enough.

I just wonder sometimes how many people get their sinuses clogged with spunk, you know man squirts. The sperm. It makes me go into shock and im unable to breath, a bit goes into my lungs, a little drips out of my mouth, but that little touch of death from the juice of life really makes you feel alive, you know?
>>
A detective game ala LA Noire where you're a Gestapo officer in occupied Poland circa 1941 hunting down Jews.
>>
Bump

I like hearing people's ideas.
>>
>>377064808

I think I'm done with 4chan. Not because that was weird, but because it was so tryhard it made me physically ill.

I'm out, y'all. If there's anyone else here above 26, I'd advise you do the same. This place isn't getting better.
>>
>>377065617
I bet he's Canadian.
>>
It would be about a game developer that ran out of ideas for his next game...so he makes a thread on /v/ asking people "If you could make a game, what would it be?" in order to gain inspiration.

It's a pretty shitty game.
>>
>>377065617

You know that feeling? Like you know, that weird cloggy feeling you get, almost like when you accidentally snort back water in the shower, but like, when a dude cums inside your nose?

Like when you have your boyfriend nosefucking you, like you're giving him a nosejobby you know? Like that cloggy feeling? Its kind of like, you know, drowning i guess. Or like when you go to sleep but for a few seconds you stop breathing and you jolt awake, right? Like it gets stuck right up in there and no air comes in because its too thick and it doesnt quite go down your throat fast enough.

I just wonder sometimes how many people get their sinuses clogged with spunk, you know man squirts. The sperm. It makes me go into shock and im unable to breath, a bit goes into my lungs, a little drips out of my mouth, but that little touch of death from the juice of life really makes you feel alive, you know?
>>
>>377064709
Some simple mobile shit game that makes a lot of money
>>
File: 1394699924155.jpg (55KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
1394699924155.jpg
55KB, 447x604px
Basically just a straight up ripoff of one of my favorite games. Don't wanna innovate on them or anything, just do what they did but better. I just want more. It'd either be Threads of Fate or Mega Man Legends.

>>377065617
Is that the first time you've seen some shitty peanus weenus tier attempt at derailing a thread? Anyway, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>377064709
anime trpg that's like those isekai animes with bounties for enemies
>>
Skyrim but a lot bigger scale with huge ass M&B style battles and 3-5 settlements that work like FO4's except with the building system of Medieval Engineers.
>>
Vampire open world set in our age
>>
First person shooter version of Devil May Cry

Use different combinations of movement and guns to rack up style points or go full melee for more points but higher chance to get hurt.
>>
File: Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg (98KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg
98KB, 347x346px
Skate 4
>>
Topdown action stealth like MGS but with branching storylines like Drakengard 1

And some really fucking cool bossfights
>>
A good parkour game, that doesn't play like a skating game and isn't just an add on for an fps.

Preferably third person, with a semblance of a story. Like maybe you're a courier and sometimes you have races with other dudes/girls.

Interesting game modes. Simple ones would just be races or capture the flag, if there's multipalyer. Another fun one would be a game of Tag, or Horse.
>>
>>377069385
Yes please
>>
File: DEUS VULT.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>377064709

A God Game along the lines of Black & White where you can affect change at the global, regional, city-wide, and individual level. Effectively at any time you can go from playing a nation-building game to playing Sim City to playing The Sims. The ultimate aim would be to become the dominant religion on the planet by acting at both the micro and macro levels to ensure maximum fanaticism and stamp out competing belief systems and the gods that are empowered by them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.