[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: siege.jpg (275KB, 1530x1883px) Image search: [Google]
siege.jpg
275KB, 1530x1883px
What went wrong?
>>
>>377061194
nothing, it's surprisingly very good
>>
maps should have been randomized
>>
a good amount of things I'm too tired to list and discuss now, some of the things are so inane and annoying and I can't believe they haven't fixed them

still a good game that got 450 hours out of me
>>
My only gripe with the game

>wow I love being matchmade on a team of bronze, as a bronze player, against a team of silver and gold players who literally kill me before I step in or near the house/factory/hostage place etc.
>>
Nothing. Next question
>>
Terrible servers.
>>
having to wait til august for new content.
>>
added an attacker who is equipped with 3 smokes and a scope that can see threw those smokes. Also that airplane map is pretty much undefendable with nuglaz
>>
>>377061194
painful netcode
>>
Incompetent devs who won't fix the most basic server problems and bugs and shitty map design
>>
>>377061194
Ubisoft
>>
Terrible netcode, bad spawns, not actually tactical at all.

I decided to get on last night and see what was new since I was told they fixed a lot. First game was on that house map with the bomb in the garage. The defenders were able to gun down the entire attacking team literally as soon as they spawned.

Also, "we want the MOBA audience" characters.
>>
>>377061194
Roaming.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
Delaying content days before its release in order to finally fix problems that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

>>377064243

>make plane windows one way only
>buff glaz
>don't revert plane windows
>>
>>377061194
literally only 12 people on the dev team
Ubisoft is doing their best to kill the game
>>
File: IMG_6739.jpg (119KB, 749x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6739.jpg
119KB, 749x742px
Why the fuck do the guns in this game take up 40 percent of the screen???
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.