[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda BoTW Story DLC Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

First and foremost, I don't speak English, so forgive some of my poor grammar and typos. So a friend of mine told me he got some information about the Zelda BoTW Story DLC, I don't know if it's true or not, he didn't show me any evidence (yet), but the way he was saying I guess he wasn't making it up, it seems real IMO (and God I hope it is)
So I'll divide this in topics, about everything that he told me about, stuff he have seen from trailers and even gameplay footage.
-This Story will be 20 years after the main game, and we'll be playing as Ganondorf, I guess Ganon had a backup plan if shit went down for him.
-The map is essentially the same with a few differences, now there are more towns and villages, and some of the terrain and ruins changed through time.
-Just like Link, Ganondorf will have a "Sheika Slate" to use for his map and HUD, and of course his 4 new Runes, which all will be used for puzzles and traversing the land (I almost forgot, instead of a paraglider, Ganondorf can hover/float), they are (the names aren't actually legit, I made them up just for fun) (...)
>>
1)Dead Man's Volley: His classic attack is back, Ganondorf can throw a Plasma Ball that bounces at walls and enemies. 2)Mind Possession: Basically Ganondorf can control other characters, enemies and some objects (kind like the Dominion Rod). 3)TelePortal: This is straight up a Portal Gun from Portal, since Ganondorf can't climb stuff he needs to teleport around by creating portals, which function very closely to the ones in the Portal games. 4)A Link to the Past: This is where the main game really comes into play, Ganondorf can create a area around him which will be that area but 20 years in the past (like the main game) so to access some structures and even some enemy camps you can use this ability.
-Ganondorf greatest department from Link's gameplay is the lack of a stamina meter, in it's place Ganondorf will have a magic meter like some other Zelda games, this magic meter will be used by his Runes and some weapon buffs and special attacks (more on that later).
-Ganondorf can't cook (which is a shame honestly), but to compensate Ganondorf can perform magic and potion creation (I forgot the exact name), which are used to buff his abilities and give some special attributes to his weapons.
-Just like Link, Ganondorf can change his clothes which have different attributes, and Ganondorf can even use magic to shape shift into other races (which reminds me of the Masks from Majora Mask), although I don't know if those transformations give new abilities, and yes, we can have a shirtless Ganondorf. (...)
>>
-Ganondorf's Weapons will not break, ever, but in it's place Ganondorf only have three weapons, a Trident, a Long Sword (Claymore) and dual broad swords (they reference his previous weapons from other games, the Trident from Ganon in A Link to the Past mainly, a Long Sword like in Twilight Princess and Dual Swords like in Hyrule Warriors), but instead of breaking, the new mechanical will be the ability to upgrade your weapons and give them special abilities with potions and such. Oh I almost forgot, Ganondorf also has a bow, and it's pretty much identical to how it operates with Link.
-Now comes the fun part, the enemies from the main game will now be NPCs for Ganondorf, with dialogue, villages, side quests and shops. And now the enemies will be Link's NPCs like Zoras, Gorons, Sheikas,etc.
-There will also be new mini bosses in the overworld, like the Great Fairies and the Dragons, and about Molduga, instead of using Sand Seals, Ganondorf can ride on top of the freaking Molduga to traverse the Gerudo Desert.
-Yes, there will be only one new dungeon, of Divine Beast, but there will also be Sanctuaries from each main place form the main game (Goron City, Rito Village, etc) in which you traverse through a Dungeon in the same vains of the past games, so you have keys and such, with a boss at the end which for what I was told, it seems to be the character that helped Link (like Sidon) riding the Divine Beast to fight you. (...)
>>
>>377058546
>>377058613
>>377058707
Cringe as fuck.
>>
Just write fanfiction
>>
>>377058546
>we'll be playing as Ganondorf
Stopped reading right there
>>
-There will also be new "Shrines", which will be used to upgrade Ganondorf's Health and Magic, and fun fact, Ganondorf prays at a statue of Demise to upgrade.
-Now the new Divine Beast will actually be a combination of the four, so kind like a Megazord, which I suppose will be piloted by Zelda and Link, but that part (the pilot) I'm not sure.
Well I guess that's all the information I got, now it's your choice to believe it or not, my friend seem very sure about all of this so I'm guessing it will turned out to be true. I know this may seem a lot for just one DLC, but this isn't that much work for the developers, the map, graphics, enemy/NPC desing and mainly the Engine, so this very well justifies a 1 to make. So thank you everyone that read this, I truly hope this comes to fruition, and if I get an update I'll post here in the thread, anyway I appreciate everyone that read all of this, even if you believe it or not, I would appreciate you comment and opinion very much.
>>
Sorry, OP, you obviously put a lot of work into this, but it sucks.

polite sage.
>>
>>377058807

SMS Waluigi's dungeon tier.
>>
>>377058546
>>377058613
>>377058707
This is straight up fan fiction

>I don't speak English, so forgive some of my poor grammar and typos
No you just dropped out of grade school
>>
>>377058546
somoa joe
>>
You forgot the part where he gets his demon horse back, only now it can fly and show black laser beams that explode on contact like bomb arrows, and blow up entire areas, wiping out anything in your path. Also you can pick up and throw anything in the game, even mountains, and when they hit things, they ragdoll like goat simulator. Man, this is totally real!

who the fuck would believe this fucking fanfiction bullshit seriously?
>>
I'm not going to read any of OP's shit but is there any chance of the DLC leaking early like the game did? I enjoyed getting to play the game a week before everyone else, would be fun to do it again
>>
>Outright stated that Ganon gives up on reincarnation for power and is sealed at the end
>You play as Ganondorf 20 years later

Yeah you sure convinced me OP
>>
Better Guess: Some kind of dungeon and/or giant enemy encampment on the mountain on the very west end of Gerudo Highlands, with either one or several smaller quests tied to the area. Bunch of extra lore and stuff, more references to old Zelda stuff (Like Agahnim, maybe?)
>>
>>377058843
I'd like to hope that you're actually this innocent kid who believed "that kid" of this generation telling him this in the school yard but that's not the case.
>>
>>377059836
Not possible.
>>
Actually the story DLC will just literally be a Honey Select mode with Hi-Res versions of all the character models, so you can make your own lewd adventures.
>>
Not even good quality bait.
>>
My friend's father works at Nintendo, he says your full of shit
>>
But Ganondorf is dead anon only Ganon exist
>>
would've been more believable if it was sheik, hell the game mechanics fit more than ganondorf
>tfw no shogun kite or shredder-like sheik
>>
File: 1338440382230.jpg (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1338440382230.jpg
5KB, 126x126px
This reminds me of the time when I was younger a friend told me we could play as Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time and slip snakes under people's doors and kill them.

It's pretty obvious the story DLC is going to be us playing as Link through an extra divine beast/dungeon that gets uncovered.
>>
Only if you literally put "trust me, my dad works at nintendo" would this have been somehow even less convincing.
>>
>>377058546
>>377058613
>>377058707

it's mathematically impossible to develop all this crap in 1 year
>>
File: 20170224_164351.jpg (62KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_164351.jpg
62KB, 347x344px
>>377060084
>Outright stated that Ganon gives up on reincarnation for power
What?
>>
>>377058546
This is the most retarded fake leak of all time.

I'm sorry OP, it's clear you tried. Either go get a job or do well in school. But definitely never try this again.
>>
>>377064646
When you fight Calamity Ganon he is interrupted while he is regenerating his physical form. He looks like a fucked up Ganondorf Guardian Spider monster. After you defeat this phase, he unleashes his pure hatred and malice at the cost of his re-incarnation. So when you fought him in Breath of the Wild he is giving the last force of his powers to defeat you but dies in the process.
>>
>>377064416
Nintendo did more than that with Majora's Mask. It is possible if it's using most of the same assets.
>>
>>377065754
>goes all out
>hit the glowing spots 5 times to win
Nintendo dropped the ball so bad.
>>
>>377066007
To be fair, it's easy if you have max stats with all the shrines and divine beasts complete. Also, Zelda had the entire tri-force with her, while Ganon didn't even have the tri-force of power.
>>
File: mmmmn=FRAUD.png (119KB, 1078x612px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmn=FRAUD.png
119KB, 1078x612px
>>377058546
>First and foremost, I don't speak English
already discarded

remember "mmmmn", /v/?
>>
>>377065754
Too bad that's just the dub.
>>
>>377066185
It's easy period. He should have done much more than just stand still and fire beams.
>>
>>377065754

The original JP dialogue says something completely different. It was most likely a shitty translation job or someone at Treehouse trying to "make their mark" by shitting up another game localization
>>
>>377066247
>Quebec
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
awful, kys
>>
>>377058807
Same. I'm serious.
>>
>>377066539
What does it say?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.