[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (801KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
801KB, 1280x940px
Okay /v/ I need help, I need to find Protoman, I know he's in the Undernet judging by the background of the cutscene I was shown, but I have no idea how to reach the Undernet, I've tried using guides, but all of the ones I've found are Red Sun guides so they don't help me at all, even ones listed as guides for both games don't work, because they're still Red Sun guides by the fact that they're facing someone other than Protoman as the first opponent in the tournament.
>>
>>377058196
3 seconds in google search
>1) Protoman is in the Undernet. Access it through Netfrica, through Sharo and to the Undernet with the C-Slider. You'll have to get to Undernet 5. You'll come across doors where you'll have to backtrack and find a key(s) to the door. Chaud will give hints.
>>
>>377059407
As far as I'm aware I don't have access to Netfrica.
>>
>>377059830
iirc you can get to the netfrica network through ameroupe or whatever it's called in the US version

i cannot for the life of me remember

it's weird you haven't gotten to netfrica since i don't remember ever playing the tournament in red sun and not fighting someone from netfrica
>>
>>377059830
>First fly to netopia and jack in the statue in the hotel, then enter the netopia area and go to yumland area and follow the yellowish green path. Almost at the end there is going to be a yellow turn take it, and find the bad navi hidng at the bottom of the white path (be sure to have like 5000 zennys)
>>
>>377059830
You need the C-Slider, which means you'll do alot of running around before you even continue with the plot events.
>>
File: snapshot (11).jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (11).jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>377058196
Tell me what you need OP
besides megachips
>>
File: 1494567467427.png (358KB, 716x642px) Image search: [Google]
1494567467427.png
358KB, 716x642px
>tfw you beat all the BN games without any help
>>
File: Fucking Larry.jpg (95KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Larry.jpg
95KB, 250x300px
>>377060221
>>
>>377058196
>http://www.ign.com/faqs/2004/mega-man-battle-network-4-double-pack-walkthrough-505398
Here, theres a section for all possible opponents, including Protoman, you look through that.
>>
>>377060062
I already bought the part from the navi there

>>377060184
I already have all three parts for the C Slider, but the orange navi behind the 500z paywall won't do anything with my parts, she just says she's bored.
>>
>>377060443
I think you have to talk to another NPC or something before she will want to build the c-slider for you.
>>
>>377060443
From the guide posted above you
>When you have all of the C-Slider parts, go into Afri Internet and
take the topmost exit and you should be in a part of Rus Internet. Go past the
moving paths and down the ramp. There will be a navi in front of the Train
Station. Talk to him and then go to the normal Rus Internet and take the
topmost path until you get to a gate that will unlock for 500z. Go to the end
and you will come across a girl navi, talk to her and she will put your parts
together to make the C-Slider
>>
File: 1493906423266.jpg (1MB, 1920x975px) Image search: [Google]
1493906423266.jpg
1MB, 1920x975px
>2005
>go to aunts house
>after so many repetitive play throughs, I only have one soul left
>it's fucking search soul
> last left off at the undernet farming chip codes
>save and quit to play tomorrpw
> little cousin decides to go in my backpack and raid my shit
>gets a hold of my gba and game
>fucking saves over my file because he can't read
>woke up with him telling me how do you get past this part in the beginning
>immediately slugged him in the face with no hesitation
>mom proceeds to beat my ass as my aunt lectures me to share my stuff
Every fucking time!
>>
>>377061015
Remove their book marks when they're reading a book and put it on the first few pages. If they get mad then tell them it's the same thing, except they have to read from the beginning all over again and can't just put it back where it was.
>>
>>377061189
Getting a taste of there own medicine isn't usually the smart thing to do when dealing with your parents. Especially over something so stupid like a deleted save file. No money was lost, no backstabbing was done, no one lost limbs, no one bled. Don't know how old you guys are, but i hope you're all prepared for getting your ass beat constantly.
>>
>>377060698
I've been searching for a while and have found no way to get into Afri Internet, google is not doing that much to help either.
>>
>>377061496
Get the little cousin who did it to your game to do it to the book, don't do it yourself. Don't directly encourage him or he will rat you out for telling him to do it.

Defend said cousin and explain why they shouldn't be mad like they explained you shouldn't be mad.
>>
>>377061608
>By the way, here is a basic layout of the foreign countries' Internet: Euro is
the central area, Rus is the top, north exit from Euro, Afri is the rightmost
exit from Euro, and Thai is the bottom exit from Euro.
>>
Boys in skintight suits are CUTE.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (22KB, 466x346px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
22KB, 466x346px
Can I use AR codes to get ground style in BN3: Blue? Shadow style is for narutards
>>
>>377062878
Why don't you post your sexbait shit on a shitty game instead of a good one like everyone else?
>>
>>377062724
Okay after looking at that again I realized that the person who made it must have been playing PAL version or something, because all the net names are completely different, there's no Euro area for me, instead its Netopia, and the surrounding areas all have different names as well such as Yumland and Sharo.
>>
>>377060217
>continue 8
How much do you suck to play the game 8 times over and still not have it complete? You should have already gotten everything by the 3rd time
>>
>>377063184
What did you think those meant? It's pretty obvious what countries the names are supposed to be
>>
>Playing BN4

Why would you put yourself through such a painful situation, anon?
>>
>>377063486
I have trouble getting S on shademan and metalman for the SP chips and can't cheese with red sun secret chips. I also haven't touched it since high school.
>>
>>377063184
Go to Sharo

The entrance to Africa or whatever is in Sharo and only Sharo
>>
>>377063523
Its not obvious to me, ever since BN2 I though Netopia was America, since it have gangs with black people and you get robbed, and for every other area I had no clue what their real world counterpart would be, other than Electopia obviously being Japan.'

>>377063561
I'm playing through the whole series since as a kid I never finished any of them other than BN6.
I'm not really seeing why BN4 gets so much shit, I've been enjoying it more than BN3 until this point honestly.
>>
>>377063616
I can get Shademan but Metal Man isn't too hard. Just get enough counter hits and avoid taking damage.
Beating MetalMan under 5 seconds is hard as fuck though.
>>
I got to NetFricaArea finally, and I think I'll be good on figuring out where to go, thanks for the advice, also feel free to just turn this into a general BN thread.
>>377063797
Sharo has no paths to anywhere except going back to Netopia Area, Netopia is where I got into NetFrica.
>>
>>377063987
Don't waste your Bugfrags on the Giga chip that you can buy in the Undernet.
Also, do the side quest that you can do in the same area that the Bug dealer is at. It's worth it even if you waste all your zenny
>>
>>377064070
Wrong post
>>377064296
>>
>>377063987
I can beat metalman no damage but doing it fast is the hard part for me
>>
File: 1491441054691.jpg (14KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491441054691.jpg
14KB, 280x250px
>>377063959
>actually liking how almost every scenario in the game takes place in the regular old net, the gimping of program advances, the half baked soul system, and the need to beat the game three times to unlock all of said souls and get to the postgame
not to mention the sheer amount of shitty fetch quests, that part where you have to collect all the points or the terrible terrible translation
granted, i did do the three playthroughs and i enjoyed some of the game so maybe i'm a little sick in the head myself but jeez anon

well, as long as you're having fun i guess
>>
>people playing BN4
>when it is probably the shittiest BN game by far
>>
>>377061636
How fucking old are you? You think the parents are going to say "Oh my god, he's right. We've been ruining his gaming experiences, we were so wrong!"

No, they want him to share the gameboy so the little cousin will shut the fuck up and stop whining and they don't give a hint of a fuck if it deletes your save or whatever. They are adults and children don't have the same rights.
>>
>>377064754
Besides the souls and the 3 playthoughs, sounds like every other BN game.
>>
>>377064754
>almost every scenario in the game takes place in the regular old net
Doesn't really bother me, I'm fine with everything revolving around tournaments too, I find this to be a fresh change of pace, not that I was sick of how BN1-3 did it, but still.

>the gimping of program advances
In what way are they gimped? They all still do fuckloads of damages or have other useful properties.

>the half baked soul system
I don't see whats so half baked about it, you use same element chip for the soul you want to use, and you get new properties to your megabuster and battlechips and an elemental weakness, it seems pretty fleshed out to me.

>the need to beat the game three times to unlock all of said souls and get to the postgame
Doesn't bother me at all, I've no intention of 100%-ing any of the games
>>
>>377065032
>Ruin my childhood because little shit's parents deprive him of fun
No fuck you, if he ruins my childhood I should be able to kick his ass, not my fault his parents are shit.
>>
>>377062985
You can indeed.
>>
>>377065723
Excellent. Thank you
>>
I wish people would stop derailing the only threads that actually talk about video games with off-topic shit.
Go to /b/ if you want to share your shitty cousin stories.
>>
>>377065684
>can't play video games
>ruin my childhood

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>377065953
Not them but family stories related to vidya are a staple of /v/
This is better and more entertaining than the constant Switch no games and console war threads fuck off.
>>
>>377065684
And here I was thinking that I had problems with my family and childhood. Jesus, man, you are petty as fuck.
>>
>>377065609
BN4 Blue moon was the only BN game I had as a kid. I played it religiously; after playing the rest of the series much like how you are now it was pretty obvious to me why BN4 was the worst.
Its not bad the rest are just better.
>>
>>377066026
>>377066752
>erases all your games
OOOPS! LOL FIRST WORLD PROBLEM DON'T GET MAD BRO JUST A PRANK!
>>
>>377067067
I can understand why completionists would hate it due to having to apparently replay it a bunch, but no matter what I'll never agree with anyone of any BN being worse than BN1, hell I even prefer BCC over BN1.
I just really hate how just about everything works in BN1, you get full HP after each battle, so its okay for them to make 250 damage enemies that 2-3 shot you, have a frame perfect attack to dodge on the final boss, and just the general lack of what BN2 introduced makes me never want to touch it again, my hate for it may not be fair, but I just can't stand it.
>>
>>377067940
Okay, ill give you that one. In many ways I consider it a test for the series, BN2 was my favourite.
Your hate for it is fair.
For me, it wasn't that I needed to complete it as much as that there were souls I really wanted to use but couldn't until whatever playthrough it was that I needed. All those fetch quests and backtracking were fucking dreadful.
>>
>>377058196
I love the series but no one can defend these constant, long ass scavenger hunts all of the games had. just straight up padding, in a game where there is no map and navigating the world can be pretty fucking awful.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.