[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Redpill me
>>
>>377054694

Don't do the sidequests.

Dragon hunts are okay though.
>>
It's not very good.
>>
>can't even give your character black hair, just a dark brown or a shitty dark blue
>>
>>377055413
it's so fucking shiny too
>>
File: solas.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
solas.png
224KB, 365x301px
>>377055413
>>
>>377054694
It's mediocre at best. Ironically, Sera is one of my favourite things about it. For being the poster girl of the game's problems, she's the most interesting party member by far (at least if you romance her). Sadly, the main story is complete shit, the villain is terrible and the sidequests wouldn't look out of place in the starting zone of an MMO. The combat is also extremely boring and repetitive, at least if you play as an archer like I did.

Make sure you get the Trespasser DLC if you plan on playing it, because the main game ends in an unsatisfying wet fart. The Deep Roads DLC isn't bad either, if only for David Hayter as a dwarf. The other DLC is terrible and a boring side story with zero relation to anything.
>>
>>377054694
Kinda bad, but it's a fucking masterpiece compared to ME:A.
>>
File: 1494750431850.jpg (244KB, 1000x934px) Image search: [Google]
1494750431850.jpg
244KB, 1000x934px
Unironically the best antagonist Bioware has ever managed to conceive. Debate me.
>>
>>377054694
Single player game that feels like a low tier MMO.
Armor and weapon design is pretty good, they have a more classic fantasy feel to them then most modern games.
>>
>>377055687
classic fantasy feel. Yet has a homosexual bull and tumblr elf. I'm cool with the gay mage dude because mages are destined to be homosex.
>>
>>377055678
>implying he did anything wrong
>>
The main plot isn't bad, but it's (a) 10 hours long and (b) is gated behind tedious MMO bullshit.
>>
>>377055854
Exactly my point. The best antagonist is the one you agree with
>>
It's a weird game because you can tell some talented people worked on it but than the there's parts that feel like total amateurs were given free reign to do whatever they want.
>>
>>377054694
Holocaust didn't happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.