[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cubeworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wallysnewesttweet.png (348KB, 634x598px) Image search: [Google]
wallysnewesttweet.png
348KB, 634x598px
We just got another tweet.
Keep up the hype train cause we are looking at a hell of an update!
>>
Nobody cares
>>
snails and turtles ain't even in it; glaciers and tectonic plates move faster than this guy
>>
me and my little brother have been playing this again, cant wait for more to be done with it.
>>
how is this different than micecrap?

just smaller bricks, allowing more detail?
>>
first thing, its third person view, you cant use blocks to build anything, you can add blocks onto your weapons making them stronger/ aesthetic, infinite leveling potential, you'd just have to try it yourself.
>>
>>377046249
the only thing it has in common with minecraft is that the world is made of blocks
>>
>>377046581
>you'd just have to try it yourself
yes but make sure you pirate it, because you might die of old age before it ever updates
>>
>>377046737
You can't buy it at the moment anyway.
>>
>>377045430
why not just play trove instead? its an exact clone of that game
>>
>>377046597
Oh and the fact that it's still basically the same game as it was several years ago with tiny updates coming sporadically.
At least Minecraft had/has the mod scene to give it some life support, Cube World was dead within a week of the first alphas being released.
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (81KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
81KB, 800x576px
>>377045430
>game finally comes out 3 years later
>costs retail price
>its still not finished
>barely anyone plays it anyway
Screenshot this. It's going to happen.
>>
File: wollay.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wollay.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>Be me, Wollay
>Released a game people love, but abandoned it because fuck it I got money
>Start running out of money
>shit
>Start working again
>People at the office complain im quiet, late, and never finish shit
>Ill show them
>Make a good comeback plan for 2 years
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Go to boss
>Look him in the eye
>"You can't control this best of a man, because I qu-"
>I cant finish
>Why must my life be like this
>Get fired
>Go home
>Take 5 minutes to make an update and post it to twitter
>People yell at me wondering why it took so long
>MFW
>>
>>377047067
it's already been three years, hasn't it?
>>
>>377047067
lmao its prob not getting updated. I just like hype
>>
>>377047396
Last I heard it was in alpha/beta. Probably changed.

I pirated it anyway :^)
>>
Game had real potential but he just decided to go full retard.

I think he just gets off on the fact that only he can play the game and no one else can, before the initial release he always showed off videos almost taunting the public with him and his wife or whoever playing it together. They never felt or were represented as trailers or anything, it always felt like "hey look how much fun we're having and you can't play it". Once everyone was able to play it he just kinda lost interest, now he wants to taunt people again with updates only he can play and will never get released.

I'm sure he made a lot off of the game but if he had continued developing like a normal person he would be obscenely rich by now, what a dumbass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.