[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We truly need a Bible-based action game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 32

File: blExg1G__400x400[1].jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blExg1G__400x400[1].jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>tfw you will never ever play a game where before dying on the cross, God sent forth unto Jesus his divine power, making him extremely strong and ready to teach humanity and Satan a few things with his giant cross.

Let's fix that, we need to gather some ideas and pray for some dev to develop it.
>>
>>377043337

>my parents were super religious christfags
>grew up in early 90's
>the only games I could play were shitty biblical ones

Good thing the religious vidya industry is all but dead now.
>>
>implying the developer wouldn't get hundreds of emails and mail a day from angry bible worshippers about using a religious figure's likeness to make money by using him in a game with violence in it

Holy shit there would be so much ass-blastedness that you could harvest the hate energy to power the world four times over
>>
I don't think it really makes sense for Jesus to be violent. Just have Michael playable instead.
>>
>>377043337
A Samson game where you fuck up Philistines and then collapse a temple on yourself with a smile on your face because you know you're going to heaven while the whore next to you will burn in hell.
>>
Dante's Inferno is the closest thing to something like that
>>
File: Super_3D_Noah's_Ark.png (70KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Super_3D_Noah's_Ark.png
70KB, 250x167px
>my grandparents bought this for me when i was a kid and i had to play it in front of them
>>
>>377043337
Persona 3
>>
While it is an interesting topic I find it mildly offensive as a christian
>>
>>377043337
The You Testament
>>
File: animeislam.jpg (47KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
animeislam.jpg
47KB, 500x307px
>play as the prophet mohammed
>origin story starts with being illiterate goatfucker
>convert other goatfuckers to your cause
>Conquer Jewish strongholds with a boss shlomo at the end
>manage your kingdom and execute any pickpockets
>>
But does it have to be Jesus? The Bible has other better parts to pick inspiration From
>>
Just make a game about the war in Heaven.
>>
>>377043720
Samson was fucking metal

David too before he became a tyrant

There are plenty of hardcore old testament dudes in the bible
The new testament is kinda boring in comparison

You know what, an old testament game would probably not attract a lot of hate since
>no jesus
>>
>>377043905

Muslim here. Only an FPS would work since we're not allowed to depict the Prophet (PBUH)
>>
>>377043775
Wasn't this the Doom clone? Was it fun at least?
>>
>>377043958
The Bible does, but Dante's Inferno is literally deviantart fanfiction that everyone likes to treat as canon
>>
>>377044019
But then the game's implying you're the guy yourself. Is that not taboo?
>>
>>377043905
>Tactical Child Rape Action
>>
>>377044148
>when your fan fiction is so cool people like it better than the source material
>>
>>377044173

Hmmmmm. Didn't think about that. That's something the clerics would need to opine on.
>>
>>377044012
The left would accept it too because Muslims also stole the old testament.
>>
File: billy-bat-701817.jpg (160KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
billy-bat-701817.jpg
160KB, 800x1176px
>>377044148
Yeah, i meant it like Dante's Inferno was more of an inspiration work, and the game was pretty ok.

Darksiders also takes inspiration from it but there should be more games that do it, maybe even one thats pretty realistic without fantastical elements.

Not exactly Jesus, because i couldn't think of a game revolving around it.
>>
File: 1395579861784.png (74KB, 662x635px) Image search: [Google]
1395579861784.png
74KB, 662x635px
>>377044547
Jesus would make for a great adventure/puzzle game where you go around finding ways to solve people's problems and try to pass along good naturedness in general.
>>
>>377043337
Jesus Christ, Metatron, I know you're a homo piece of shit but don't spread your cancer. And just because YHVH likes Satan more than you doesn't mean you have to fly into autism mode.

Anyway, what we SHOULD get is a game where God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost get the shit kicked out of them by Lucifer and the hordes of hell on an epic quest to save and liberate humanity from His tyranny. That would be worth playing.
>>
>>377044547
Oh wait, this may sound silly, but Overwatch has it partly.

Why not do an arena shooter with religious charachers? I could totally see Jesus as the Healer.
>>
>>377044689
Yakuza.
>>
>>377044720
>it's an "an SMT fag thinks his opinion holds any value" episode
>>
>>377044689
Just play a game from the Atlantis series (preferably Atlantis 3: The New World). They did those things right.
>>
I mean in broforce you do get to murder the shit out of satan and urinate on his grave.
>>
File: 1395533148038.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1395533148038.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw no Revelation survival game where you try to not get smited
>Can help/fuck over other survivors or make deals with demons for immediate benefits but getting assfucked more as shit gets really real
>Endings based on how you treated others and whether or not you made any deals when you make it to the end and Satan gets struck down
>>
File: non non non.gif (1MB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
non non non.gif
1MB, 650x742px
>>377045396
>implying you can survive the hell that is Revelation
>implying any good deed matters at that point
>implying Satan is a bad guy
>>
>>377043571
You can recruit Lucifer in Persona and none of the thumpers have gone apeshit over it.
>>
>>377045545

Edgelord
>>
>>377045859
He needs to get direct permission from God to fuck anything over. That doesn't scream "bad guy" to me.
>>
File: img_1937.jpg (44KB, 548x306px) Image search: [Google]
img_1937.jpg
44KB, 548x306px
>>377045859
He's just tired.
>>
>>377044547
Darksiders had s very interesting apocalypse theme in the first game
Then it went full on kingdom hearts: fantasy lands edition in the second game

The third one went back to seven sins but im pretty sure that is the only biblical thing in the game
>>
>>377045545

That's how the shit show ends though, Satan gets locked away by Abaddon for 1000 years after angels slap his shit
>>
File: 1494705520396.gif (781KB, 235x277px) Image search: [Google]
1494705520396.gif
781KB, 235x277px
What about Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar?
>>
File: Angel.jpg (197KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
197KB, 1280x719px
>>377046170
>>
>>377045859
You clearly have never actually read the Bible, have you?

There are multiple Satans in the Old Testament. Each time one appears, it comes to test human will against temptation and is usually sent by or is an agent of God. There are also barely any references to Satan or the devil - if anything, God looks like the bad guy because of how tyrannical he appears.

The morons who wrote the Old Testament suddenly realized that making God look like a bad guy doing all this awful shit might, you know, not make people accept Christianity, and then wrote Satan and the devil in as a scapegoat for the suffering and sin of man in the New Testament. Paradise Lost and pop culture have served to twist this even further so that God appears utterly blameless and virtuous, especially through Jesus. It helps even more that churches discourage people actually reading the Bible and Old Testament, at least in my town, because that might lead to people questioning things and not taking everything a supposed holy man says at face value.
>>
>>377043775
This game was exactly like wolfenstein 3d. Same enemies and everything.
>>
>>377046891
Mecha nigger angels are okay
Atleast they make it believable that angels can fight demons/prepared for it
>>
>>377043337
A game where you play as a Crusader investigating ancient ruins around the Kingdom of Jerusalem and find huge labyrinths filled with demons and shit you have to purge with your holy brothers' help would be fucking lit famalam
>>
>>377047225

The people who wrote the old testament before Christ was born, they weren't the same people who wrote the new Testament. It was all compiled together by the early church later on.
>>
>>377043337
What this guy said >>377044689
Puzzle game about Jesus. Bonus points if you can find multiple solutions to puzzles from apocrypha and heresies.
>>
File: huh.png (339KB, 365x364px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
339KB, 365x364px
>>377043337
>tfw growing up counter culture was anti-christian
>tfw now counter culture is christian
>>
I don't think a good bible game will ever be made. a game made by a pro-christian developer wouldn't appeal to normal gamers, and a game made by anyone else would come off as edgy or weird japanese shit.
>>
>>377048332
>tfw growing up hardly anyone gave a shit about religion, and people weren't atheist because it was counter-culture, but rather because that was just what they believed

With a few rare exceptions, of course. I had one teacher that bullied me and this girl in my class in elementary school so bad that even the class bullies pitied us, just because we weren't Christian.
>>
You couldnt do it about Jesus on earth at all, people would be too assmad about interpretation. What you could do is base it entirely in heaven and have angellic wars and play as Jesus(michael) as he casts demons from heaven, maybe some devil may cry looking combat, and Jesus resembles Drake from Uncharted. No faggy long haired Jesus please.
>>
>>377048332
Nah, that's just 4chan, and you can see the pendulum swinging backwards again. Hegel's dialectics in action.
>>
>>377047225

So, Satan, Lucifer, whatever is still technically God's Angel but the sort of kind that's sent to test humanity and how much they learned? If that makes sense. It kind of makes me more comfortable learning about Christianity.
>>
>>377048541
Christians themselves would deem the game as heretic blasphemy, thats the major problem. Even if the good guy was jesus, having demons in the game at all as bad guys would make people complain.

>>377049039
What about jesus fighting the other gods on earth until his father is the only one left?
>>
>>377043337
Like Altered Beast or Volgar the Viking?
>>
>>377049139
Satan is basically an angel god let run amok for the purpose of testing humanity's loyalty. God is going to destroy him later on anyways and resurrect everyone faithful into either heaven or paradise.
>>
>>377049139
Lucifer is a bitch boy who was slapped out of Heaven for trying to make a really high chair, and is forced to suffer in hell knowing he'll never return. People only associate him with the devil because of Dante's Inferno (in reality, Lucifer only gets one small mention in the bible.)

Satan is God's angel who's sole responsibility is to play his own advocate and tempt people to his side. The Book of Job has a dynamic with him making a friendly bet with God to see whether or not his most faithful worshiper will continue to do so after Satan ruins his life for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>377043337
good goy
>>
No one has fucking mentioned El Shaddai and it's pissing me off. Sure, it's based on the Book of Enoch which people don't consider canon, but still.
>>
>>377047225
The old testament was written and garthered over the course of centuries. It was not at first written with some kind of moral intention in mind, but rather with the intent to explain the world and the behaviour of people.
>>
>>377044720
>>>377043337 (OP)
>Jesus Christ, Metatron, I know you're a homo piece of shit but don't spread your cancer. And just because YHVH likes Satan more than you doesn't mean you have to fly into autism mode.
>Anyway, what we SHOULD get is a game where God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost get the shit kicked out of them by Lucifer and the hordes of hell on an epic quest to save and liberate humanity from His tyranny. That would be worth playing.

Stop parroting this unoriginal subversion of an already unoriginal trope.
>>
>People mentioning random books of the bible instead of the saga of Michael

Nobody cares, if a bible game is made it should focus solely on Michael slaying demons and sending then to hell
>>
>>377049197
Jesus fighting anything is honestly against his entire purpose in the bible, in the story of Legion instead of exorcising all the demons possessing the farmer back to hell, he moves them into the bodies of the farmer's pigs and then leaves with a "Peace and love man" (although the pigs end up killing themselves in confusion over his generosity.)

Jesus is basically a giant pacifist hippy
>>
>>377043337

Music by Carmen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOepWDitvLk
>>
File: IMG_1119.png (147KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.png
147KB, 250x310px
Faggots ITT
>>
>>377049576
I really liked the art direction in this game, but the core gameplay was regrettably mediocre

Also not crazy about the designs they used for the Grigori
>>
File: f6DEtb.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f6DEtb.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
>>377043337
there already are several.
>>
>>377049772
Jesus is Micheal AFTER he was sent to earth by god. That part doesnt count, in heaven he was a fierce warrior named michael.
>>
>>377043337
I would play a game in the vein of Bayonetta or Devil May Cry where it's Jesus and the cross is one of his weapons. Like, 10/10, bashing the shit out of demons with the crucifix.
>>
>>377045574
SMT and Persona aren't really super "mainstream" though. It's not like there's an episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon spends all his time fusing demons. Unless you're actually kind of invested in games, you probably only know Nintendo and GTA.
>>
>>377050010

Basically Dante's Inferno. You choose whether to use a cross or your scythe and that largely affects which moral path you end up going down.
>>
>>377050230
Yeah, but that's not Jesus going through the Apocalypse smashing demons with his own crucifix. It's just not the same man.
>>
>>377050010
Why the cross? Why not a sword? Jesus died on the cross, its not a weapon retard, its a method of execution. It would be like some retard who got hung carrying around a noose as a weapon.
>>
File: nobody fucks with noah.gif (3MB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
nobody fucks with noah.gif
3MB, 640x398px
>>377043517
>whole family were holy rollers
>from my deacon co-founder of the church grandfather to my church treasurer since 19 mother
>got normal games even """evil""" games like Mortal Kombat and Hexen
I'm sorry your family was shit.
>>
>>377050381
>Jesus died on the cross, its not a weapon
Except he turns it into one, duh.
>>
>>377050381
The guy in Gungrave carried a tombstone around and beat people up with it
>>
>>377049943
Jesus isn't Michael they're separate beings, Jesus is an aspect of God, which is why modern faiths say they worship him in the same vein as worshiping God. Michael in particular is an angel who always was in favor of the Jews.

I don't know how you'd come to the conclusion that Michael is the same thing as Jesus.
>>
>>377045574
>persona
Id wish I could hate you more

Regardless, a hack n slash with Solomon wielding a god katana and cutting everything in half.

>I will cut you like a baby in half!!!!
>>
dante's inferno
>>
>>377050381
>It would be like some retard who got hung carrying around a noose as a weapon.

Sounds badass to me.
>>
>>377043337
Alright, who are our main characters lads?
>Jesus.
Main character, 3 days after resurrecting from the dead he goes nuclear, carving a swath of anarchy through the ancient world.
>Satan.
Asshole merchant who imposes special minigame challenges upon you as he tries to tempt humans who you must set on a righteous path, rewarding you with rare gear.
>Lucifer.
Rival antagonist who sets his armies of fallen angels and demons upon you.
>Jew Pharacies (Annas/Chiaphas).
The main antagonists who set scores of Roman sentries on you (powered by Lucifer's unholy energy).
>Archangel Michael.
Quest giving NPC (Satan's counterpoint) that challenges you to combat mini missions in exchange for rare gear.
>4 Horseman DLC set in the distant future.

Keep em' coming.
>>
File: space-jesus.jpg (75KB, 513x391px) Image search: [Google]
space-jesus.jpg
75KB, 513x391px
>>377043337
>No RTS space game based on Mormon religion.
>You can choose either Jesus or Satan.
>You fight for reign and control over Planet Earth in an XCOM sort of fashion.
>More territory/influence you gain, the more followers you accumulate used as spiritual soldiers/leaders to control other celestial planets to spread the teachings of Heaven or Hell.
>There is an earth map, and there is a galaxy map.
>Earth is the central focus, but other planets serve as territories to generate faith and soldiers to eventually take over the entire Earth.
>Niggers are nothing but the casualties and random mob spawns similar to wild beasts encountered in MOBA games.
>>
>>377050381
Isn't that Candlejack's entire dea
>>
Okay, here's an idea that's been stewing around in my head:
>Be medieval holy warrior buried at a monastery's graveyard
>Resurrected by an archangel
>The End Times is currently going on, cults and depravity is everywhere
>Asked to kill all the heretics and rescue the true believers
>Blessed with holy weapons, but can choose to use modern firearms because it's the present day
>Fight the False Prophet, 4 Horsemen, et al.
>>
>>377051378
Resurrection Battle with the main goal of resurrecting souls for redemption. I like it. Has a lot of room for depth.
>>
>>377047225
>What the fuck is a dead sea scroll? The post
>>
>>377043337
>game where you play as the devil and try and make humans commit sin.
>>
>>377044148
>Dante only wrote the Inferno
>>
>>377043337
>no game about King Solomon's adventures as a demon summoner
>no Paradise Lost RPG where you play as Lucifer and and challenge the tyrannical rule of God
>no God of War-esque game where YHVH must smash the canaanite gods and create monotheism
So much untapped potential in biblibical themes, it hurts. I can only replay the Megaten games so many times.

Another theme I would like to see more is Ancient Greece based games, or games based in antiquity in general.
>>
File: firmament.jpg (74KB, 748x747px) Image search: [Google]
firmament.jpg
74KB, 748x747px
>>377043337
what about a game where you pilot a huge submarine through The Depths and the waters outside the Firmament? you could fight huge eldritch horrors and rival-gds, with the final boss being jhwh or satan
>>
>>377043337
>>377051715
>Game where you play as the devil, and try to improve mankind with knowledge and skills and teachings, all while God throws tantrums and tries to kill your followers with floods and lightning strikes and mind control.
>>
They need to add God and Satan to SMITE
>>
File: 1494841717771.gif (951KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494841717771.gif
951KB, 540x400px
I wish someone would make a fighting game based on multiple religions.
>Every character is a god
>Multiple characters from major religions (Like Jesus and God from Christianity, Zeus and Ares etc.)
>Less known religions having a one character each like Rod from slav mythology
>Each stage is some scene from different religions like Garden of Eden, Mount Olympus etc.
>Neckbeard with fedora representing atheism
Sadly no one would even dare to include modern religion gods or the fedora guy since it could hurt someone's fee fees but I hope someone would make at least a game with characters from old mythologies.
>>
>>377052510
>sin improves happiness but causes afflictions, like obesity, sexual violence, crime, lowered production, and stuff like that, in addition to angering god
>>
>>377043337
No one makes bible games because conservatives would have a fucking hissy fit if it had any level of violence in it
Also because Greek and Roman Mythology is way cooler than Christian Mythology:^)
>>
File: WoD.jpg (106KB, 860x357px) Image search: [Google]
WoD.jpg
106KB, 860x357px
>>377043337
>>377052997
There already is a Bible-based game you faggot.

>Heaven and Hell is real
>Lillith and most of the characters of the bible are real.
>Cain and Abel is real, Cain was cursed and casted by God with a curse.
>His children will develop the very same curse.
>Order of holy warriors, paladins and crusaders called HUNTERS with actual holy powers that can vanquish the unholy and undead.
>Actual order of witches and warlocks that use conventional colonial folklore magic.
>The end times where the world gets destroyed and God/Jesus comes down to judge the good/wicked is real and is approaching.
>>
>>377052951
see
>>377052882
>Sadly no one would even dare to include modern religion gods or the fedora guy since it could hurt someone's fee fees but I hope someone would make at least a game with characters from old mythologies.
unfortunately, you are right.
>>
>>377043571
you could just ignore it. It's not like the Christains are going to shoot up your office.
>>
>>377053029
Yes, but that game sux and you don't play as poppa jesus
>>
>>377045545
>implying any good deed matters at that point

Anon pls...

Christianity is not about works, but faith.
>>
>>377053095
I know SMITE has those characters but I wish for a fighting game like this, even other genres are fine if it was RTS or FPS or something but I don't like MOBAs.
>>
>>377046104
This reminds me of Death Note
>>
>>377043337
The You Testament exists and it's free, go play it.
>>
File: 182gx67ryevgtjpg.jpg (23KB, 340x453px) Image search: [Google]
182gx67ryevgtjpg.jpg
23KB, 340x453px
>>377043571
Yes, just like those people that protested Dante's Inferno, right? Because that was real and not a publicity stunt.
>>
>>377045396
isn't this just SMT?
>>
>>377048332
It's some weird shit
>the hard left used to oppose the evangelicals. Now they've adopted much of their mindset and tactics

what the actual fuck?
>>
>>377053207
christian fundamentalism exists,see: last temptation of christ
>>
File: 1418356183782.gif (3MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418356183782.gif
3MB, 244x250px
>old testament is full of rape, incest, murder, magic, and massive army battles
>people only care about MUH JESUS
>>
>>377049576
I do consider book 1 canon. I have yet to read the other 2, but I read they were of kaballah and shouldn't be considered canon.
>>
File: 1491945975734.jpg (80KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1491945975734.jpg
80KB, 436x436px
>>377053390
>electronic antichrist
>>
>>377049772
>tfw Jesus is the basis for some Gundam protagonists
>>
>>377051378
You could add some replayability and range of abilities, by being able to choose more than just the crusader to resurrect.
Crusader - Melee weapons do high damage because they're blessed, take less damage and have less mobility due to armor

Faithful Soldier - Ranged modern day weapons, HIGH mobility, no armor except against humans

Priest - massive damage reduction against everything except humans decent mobility medium range weak melee, buffs allies debuffs enemies with sermons and prayers

Mother Superior - Pretty much a glass canon of healing and damage, pretty much a wizard and cleric rolled into one less mobility than soldier but better than everyone else

I've been pretty much picturing this as a Christian Dragon's Crown, so I have no idea what you've been after with this.
>>
>>377053556
I like the old testament and how they fought the giant nephilim.
>>
File: shot_jesus02.jpg (8KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
shot_jesus02.jpg
8KB, 250x161px
What about The You Testament?
>>
>>377050582
That's because Jehovah's witnesses believe that Jesus = Michael

Oh and there's also trinitarians. Which I personally don't agree with, but then again, christianity is already much divided anyway.
>>
File: fascinating.jpg (30KB, 371x351px) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.jpg
30KB, 371x351px
>ITT Americans sharing their childhood traumas
>>
>>377052951
Would there be any problems if you made this anonymously and submitted it to Steam? Like, would Steam remove it for showing Muhummad?
>>
File: Mary.png (1MB, 1015x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
1MB, 1015x1433px
Have video games gone too far?
>>
File: one_in_the_pink.jpg (113KB, 942x530px) Image search: [Google]
one_in_the_pink.jpg
113KB, 942x530px
>>377043337
>Find out heaven and hell is real.
>Get sent to hell because you're an unbeliever "Die degenerate!"
>Hell is filled and entirely made up of hot demon sluts out for your dick.
>>
>>377043337
I'm pretty sure this would be blasphemy or something.
>>
>>377054440
I'm not even religious anymore, but something about this just feels... really wrong.
>>
>>377053207
I wouldn't put it past them. They've bombed abortion clinics before.
>>
>>377054013
I'll never forget the first time I stumbled upon St. John's Royal Rumble in the River. I've never before or since experienced such a magnificently religious phenomenon. You haven't felt close to God until you've put Jesus in a chokehold or blown St. John's arms and legs off, leaving him a furious worm crawling after you to berate you for stealing bread or hugging hoes.
>>
File: 1481425099766.png (37KB, 231x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481425099766.png
37KB, 231x361px
>>377054440
>NTRing God Himself
>>
>>377043337
more of the book of revelation, but Darksiders
>>
File: yes_yes_yes.gif (490KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yes_yes_yes.gif
490KB, 320x240px
>>377054696
Would actually be literal cuckdom, since God watches and sees all.
>>
Divine Comedy!
>>
>>377043337
What was Mother Fucking Samson and Jacob's Ladder Match not good enough for your God's Self-Insert game?
>>
>>377054013
>>
>>377054801
>>377054696
He'd probably smite the fuck outta you though and then cast you to the deepest layers of hell where satan would pluck your dick hairs while having demons with 5 foot girth plow your back.
>>
File: 1494275871135.webm (3MB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494275871135.webm
3MB, 932x720px
>>377054801
>He's forced to see you fuck his waifu but can't even do shit about it because of free will

SUCKS TO BE YOU FAGGOT, GUESS YOU'RE REGRETTING THE WHOLE FREE WILL BULLSHIT NOW AIN'TCHA
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (39KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
39KB, 369x365px
No big publisher would dare make one because these games need to have mass appeal and a lot of gamers aren't Christian, and you run the risk of offending the ones who are. That's why no ones tried since Dante's Inferno and that was almost a decade ago.
>>
>>377055265
you could easily just make a solid game that uses christian lore and symbolism.
Tons of people love stuff like Evangelion even though they aren't religious.
>>
>>377043337
There is a series of books in Poland in which after Jesus died on the cross Satan possesed his body, came down and kicked asses of people who crucified him. Ans this is the basis of christianity in that world. They made Witcher games, so there is a chance.
>>
Xenogears
>>
>>377056557
France and Germany are gearing up to crush Poland sadly
>>
>>377057039
wot?
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.