[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this, dare I say, the GOTY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is this, dare I say, the GOTY?
>>
Someone explain some shit to me.

I only played about 3 matches so far but what the fuck is the playerzone shrink shit ? You can't outrun it so you die if it shrinks. It shrinks with 60 people left they all die from it. The matches are like 5 minutes each.

Throw me some tips or shit.
>>
>>377038698
GOTY for 3rd worlders
and 12 year olds
>>
>>377039261
What? Look at the map instantly when the circle spawns and start going towards the middle. You don't even need a car if you just start going
>>
You need to become a master of stealth
>>
>>377039261
Just run around the edge of the zone. That way you can be fairly certain there are no enemies behind you
>>
>>377038698
Stop making this thread faggot, youre contributing NOTHING

It was shit yesterday and it is shit today
>>
File: best of 2017.jpg (988KB, 2472x2140px) Image search: [Google]
best of 2017.jpg
988KB, 2472x2140px
I'd say not. You want GOTY contenders and their runner ups, I got em right here.
>>
Imagine if they actually give GOTY to an early access game
>>
SHILLING FUCK
>>
Desync: The Game

Indie developers can fuck off.
>>
>>377038698
Game needs to be released to be the GOTY
>>
>>377039590

The zone shrinks instantly everyone dies .

Like nigga this game makes no sense.
>>
>>377039821
This is the most /v/-core thing I've seen in a while
>>
>>377040248
Yep, just look at the below average category
>nioh
>splatoon 2
>persona 5
>BOTW
>nier automata

It's one shitty troll attempt.
>>
>>377039821
I don't really agree with this, but preferring hardcore indie games over AAA is definitely a good cause
>>
>>377040248

Nah man. If that was true, the top tier would be filled with gay traps and anime kids and visual novels with waifus in them.

>>377040767

>it's a troll because I disagree with it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.