[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modded New Vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: old idaho.jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
old idaho.jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
Just finished pic related for the first time. Could anyone please recommend some mods for a second run. Build suggestions also welcome.
>>
JSawyer mod.
>>
>>377032915
Thanks. Do you also have any interesting build suggestions? Also, I heard that you have to hoard like a jew in jsawyer, s that true?
>>
Tale of Two Wastelands if you want to play Fallout 3 in the New Vegas engine, yes you can travel between the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave. Fair warning though, if you choose to start from the begging in the Capital Wasteland, do not have any mod turned on until you leave Vault 101 as it bugs out. Also this mod reduces the amount of mods you can have active at a time, you'll start to see missing mesh issues everywhere.

Project Nevada if you want extra gameplay mechanics but don't use the reblance mod, stick with JSawyer instead,

Children of the Wasteland if you want to play through the campaign as a child.

JIP Companions allow for companion management and you can even have multiple companions with you

Anything else I can recommend is just to give you an excuse to mess around, like the Sexout mods. :^)
>>
>>377033147
Sgt. Gigga Nigga
>Low INT
>High STR
>High Endurance
>Energy Weapon/Melee
>Combat Armour/Power Armour

Shotgun Surgeon
>High INT
>Medicine Focus
>Guns
>Only use Shotguns
>All Shotgun perks(Recommend the more perk mod)
>Wear Doctor Fatigues(Also Recommend Combat Medic Armour mod)
>Keep a scalpel in your Inventory
>Cannibal perk (optional)
>Arcade as Companion(Optional)
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48137/?
>>
>>377033941
This sounds interesting. I will give it a try.

>>377033983
Shotgun surgeon sounds intriguing bad I was msyelf thinking about a Low Int run. I have heard it changes the conversations and the way people react to you. Thanks
>>
>>377034265
>I have heard it changes the conversations and the way people react to you.
Only like around 6 characters will even give you low INT dialogue options.
>>
How do I upload mods onto pirated versions of New Vegas? And what mods should I use for a first playthrough?
>>
>>377034412
Thats a bummer. Still, will give it a try.
>>
>>377034265
nah shotguns with all the perks and something like dinner bell shotgun absolutely shits on everything, its just getting close thats the problem with your limited armour. but because of focusing on medicine etc you can just tank through shit with pounding down meds and stims
>>
DUST
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.