[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why reasons why you dropped some games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 14

File: images.png (9KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 380x387px
Tell me why reasons why you dropped some games
>>
vehicle segments with shitty controls
>>
>>377032090
Any MMO that was fun while leveling, only to become a gear-up treadmill with weekly lockouts
>>
Disinterest, not bad when you're actually playing them but there's no incentive to go back after that first session. Too many of those in the backlog
>>
I could never get my population past 60,000 without serious traffic problems fucking everything up.

The game in question is Cities: Skylines
>>
Motion blur
>>
when the developer is unaware that a story supports a game, not the other way around, this is usually discovered by the presence of unskippable story sections, I drop nearly every game that has an unskippable 'story' section, including otherwise great games

story is still very important, if the developer is just making shit up to fit the gameplay with no overall story plan, I will drop this even faster, storyless games were acceptable 20 years ago, not any more

a 'real world' aesthetic is evidence of a complete creative deficit, see fallout new vegas for a game that adds a sufficient amount of fantasy to avoid being bland

'retro,' there is a right way and a wrong way to do retro, make sure your game is convenient to play and has lots of actual content and imagination

refusing to add something new to the formula, see the endless series of master of orion/master of magic clones that are all strictly inferior to the original games that were published nearly 3 decades ago

military shooters, including hybrid military shooters like mass effect, this stuff is for babies
>>
>>377032090
The "Humanity FUCK NO" backstory of Solatorobo infuriated me.
>>
I dropped Morrowind because every NPC is a walking encyclopedia for some fucking reason.
>>
File: image-20170515_141440.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image-20170515_141440.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
first Time playing an RPG and I didn't understand the mechanics
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>377032090

>Buy first Assassin's Creed
>Story is boring as shit
>Guards chase after you if you walk too fast or bump into an npc

I returned that shit next day. Never looked back
>>
>>377034339

In the first AC you were being chased all of the time and that really was annoying as fuck. Sure, Altair looks like a fucking assassin but how the shit am I suposed to play the game if everytime I sneeze the whole town is after me

Its a shame really because to me AC 1 still have the best asthetics
>>
File: 1493753933142.png (189KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493753933142.png
189KB, 300x300px
I dropped Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls because the protagonists treated my cute waifu like shit. She's a good girl who didn't deserve it. And I won't be supporting that crap.
>>
>>377032090
dont do this it creates mustard gass
>>
File: 1487585933876.jpg (186KB, 498x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487585933876.jpg
186KB, 498x1200px
>game has shoehorned romance in the plot
>game has obvious padding
>game is a cliche storm unironically/without embracing this and running with it
>>
>>377032090
extremely stupid reason
i'm really into a game called dokkan battle and they had a 5 day world tournament which i grinded to 5th place in by the time i was done i was super burnt out on everything and completely forgot the fuck i was doing on persona 5
>>
>Gravity Rush 2
Game kinda dragged on too long, I loved the first game on Vita but I just don't have the patience to play on a TV
>>
>>377033756
Fuck what game is that i remember it
>>
File: 1463448463388.jpg (104KB, 581x668px) Image search: [Google]
1463448463388.jpg
104KB, 581x668px
>>377033648
Morrowind lost it for me when I realized you can just quickload scum any NPC's disposition. Alchemy is also too easy to abuse, and the leveling system will basically screw up your character if you don't play optimally. The "free" Dark Brotherhood armor you get with the DLC screws up steady progression, and the lack of reliable storage hurt my RPG immersion. I'm not dumping all my shit in some dead body; that's weird.

It sucks, because I really loved the spellcrafting and how everything in the game seemed viable. Having a toolbelt of useful spells is so valuable in that game.
>>
>>377035065

Contact. Gonna start replaying it
>>
>QTEs
>excess of cutscenes
>shit tier camera
>shit enemy design
>shit bosses

guess the game.
>>
A pixel hunt with clues that also need to be pixel hunted. The game doesn't give out enough motivation for me to continue the dull tirade.
>>
>>377035149

re6?
>>
>>377034693

>vs Sega Hard Girls

Thats such a dumb name and youre so pathetic
>>
>>377032090
I dropped Recore because it was a boring piece of shit.
I dropped Lords of the Fallen because it was a boring and broken piece of shit.
>>
The game's "difficulty" comes from tedium and and every encounter plays out the same. What's worse is that idiots keep touting Dark Souls as the pinnacle of combat
>>
File: 1474580178474.jpg (41KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1474580178474.jpg
41KB, 500x269px
Have you ever put in hundreds of hours into a game, only to realize in the middle of your fifth playthrough that it was utter garbage? Habe you ever just realized how shite the level and monster designs are? Have you ever realized how flat and transparent the story and characters are? I can't believe I wasted over 500 hours on Persona fucking 4.
>>
>>377035270
nope

>>377035149
Here is a hint.
>annoying mini-games
>>
>>377032090
My most recent dropped game was a shitty WWII game called Enemy Front because I got to that scene in every shooter where you shoot the guy holding someone hostage and even though I shot him in the head and got the achievement for saving the hostage, the game said I failed the objective.

Also the game ran like absolute ass.
>>
>>377035408
never heard anyone tout it as the pinnacle of combat but just muh difficulty so quit lying dipshit dark souls is still a shitty game and you should like the superior games in the series demon souls and bloodborne
>>
>>377032090
When I start up a JRPG, and it starts with the main character waking up in his bed at home with either his mother or his childhood sweetheart complaining that he's lazy

I know I've missed out on some truly stellar games that way (The last one I dropped for that reason was Baiten Katos), but good goddamn that is by far the single worst way to start your game. And if you're going to START YOUR GAME with one of the biggest cliches of all time, what other bullshit are you going to throw into your amazing yarn? I'm too goddamn old to be putting up with that shit.

Close second: Ancient ruins from an advanced civilization which means floating rocks with geometric shapes, and either a conveyor belt or a teleportation puzzle
>>
>Majora's Mask
Felt like doing a list of chores. I especially didn't like losing all progress in the pre-dungeon areas when I reset the time.
>Final Fantasy IV
I already knew most of the plot, and the battle system doesn't have enough customization to keep me interested through the high encounter rates.
>>
>>377032090
Bards Tale for ps2. Can't remember which one but I remember renting it from blockbuster and returning it the same day, fucking 45 minute tutorial on how to move your character and collect shit, fuck off.
>>
>>377035447
>>377035149
Sly 3
>>
File: Yawning.jpg (19KB, 368x350px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning.jpg
19KB, 368x350px
>>377035575
>An ancient evil awakens
>>
>>377035409
Warframe. It hurts because I love the aesthetics (white and gold chic future; square to-the-point jew fortresses in space; bulbous, unwieldy jury rigged machinery; encroaching alien wildlife all in one game, sign me up) but there's simply no point to the game at all. The progression is a joke if you played before they started gating things (this is a good thing for new players, I'll admit) and the grind got so ridiculous that you had to grind a material to make an item that you use to grind a material that you use to craft a piece of gear you have to grind for separately. It's insane.
>>
Bioshock 2 gave no compelling reason to keep playing. It felt like playing the shitty last section of Bioshock some more, while the charm and mystery of Rapture had long worn off.
>>
>>377035409

Is this what people call a ephifany?
>>
File: 1488243429183.png (391KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488243429183.png
391KB, 720x697px
>>377032090
>MC gets betrayed
im so tired of this
>>
>>377032090
MGSV, you essentially have to "OPEN WORLD CRAFTING" your way to any sort of weapon that can put a dent in the final boss.
I'd sooner fight the series of RAYs from 2 again, at least that rocket launcher didn't have a damn R&D grinding requirement
>>
>>377035554
I don't like any of them, and if you haven't seen morons wishing that every series under the sun series had Dark Souls combat, you obviously don't frequent videogame discussion forums much, dumbass. A simple google search provided me with this shit http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456687 Neogaf is ass, but this is a pervasive belief in online gaming communities
>>
>>377032090
I dropped vidya all together 5-6 years ago.
I don't know why but it just got boring, I'd have some fun but quickly it'd become tedious.
I still have some craving for games I never finished or played much like Resonance of Fate and Lost Odyssey(always had a thing for JRPG's despite hating weeb shit) but I know I'll get bored in 5 mins.

Also now it seems its either trash or triple AAA trash games, no fun middle ground game s anymore and theyre filled with political propaganda
>>
>>377035321
Nice opinion. Anything else you wanna add?
>>
File: 1427211700307.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1427211700307.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
>>377032090
I genuinely don't drop too many games.

I dropped Dark Souls because it was part of a big backlog, I felt a bit lost and I wasn't really enjoying myself much. I wanted to continue to get the hype but I just fell off a few ledges and thought really I can't be arsed.
I dropped Brink because it's Brink and I paid £2 for it. Not a big loss.
I haven't dropped it yet but Lego Marvel Superheroes maybe because I just find it boring and not very engaging.
Oh and pic related made me remember I dropped Oblivion because my bro overwrit my save
>>
>>377036012

Then you just come here to shitpost? Fucking cancer
>>
Every game with a dull open world and tedious questing (Dragons Dogma, Witcher 3)
Every game with crafting as a core mechanic (Don't Starve, Terraria, Factorio)
Every modern-day corridor shooter FPS (Doom, Bioshock)
Every soulslike
Every 2D platformer/rogue-like/metroidvania made in the past decade (too many to list)
>>
>>377035986
It's a pain but it was pretty much expected following Peace Walker.
>>
>>377035986
Who's the final boss again?
It's not Sahelenthropus is it
>>
File: 1494793998481.jpg (53KB, 719x601px) Image search: [Google]
1494793998481.jpg
53KB, 719x601px
>>377035993
>tout it as the pinnacle of combat
>wishing that every series under the sun series had dark souls combat
i didn't know these were the exact same thing my nigger
>>
>>377032090
Don't do this it creates mustards gas
>>
>>377036119
He mentioned political propaganda so clearly he's a retard from /pol/ who cries about black people and women in games. I wish he would fuck off and never return
>>
I literally could not stop dying in Dragons Dogma no matter what mission I did or path I explored.
>>
>>377036119
I come here to lurk when I'm bored, I don't even post.
>>
>>377032090
Shit combat and shit story, so Dark Souls and Dragon Age 2.
>>
>>377035409
I played like 200 hours on The Tomorrow Children, but I knew all along I'd get bored of it eventually. From the getgo the gameplay loop wasn't much, it seems like a chore, but there was something quite comfy and relaxing about it
>>
>>377032090
changing screens took like 5 minutes every single time
>>
>>377036293
Fucking this. It's a shame too, DD looks like a legit fun game but I just have such a hard time getting into it at the start.
>>
>>377035575
>I know I've missed out on some truly stellar games that way (The last one I dropped for that reason was Baiten Katos)
>Baten Kaitos
>some random doctor who wakes you up is your mother
....Actually not entirely inaccurate
>>
>>377036180
Did you even look at the thread I sent you, retard? It is someone saying it has "one of the best combat systems to date". People wishing it was in other series is merely a symptom of that, since they are stupid enough to believe that it is not only the best, but that it would improve any other game. It's not that hard to understand
>>
I wish I could draw hands that good.
>>
>>377032090
Dark Souls 3, too boring, no souls, nothing but references and call backs
Bloodborne, too linear, too boring
Nioh, too boring, no variety, same attacks work on all enemies, excruciatingly slow and boring. Game was a tedious slog. Alpha use to be enjoyable
Diablo 3, no end game except rift fishing and an endless grind of loot
Shovel Knight, not really a fan of Spectre Knight's control scheme
Devil May Cry 2, just couldn't seem to get into it. Much prefer 1 and 3 over it
Dota 2, Reborn made it run worse on my machine so I upgraded, but Valve kept changing shit to cater to casuals like implementing a stun meter, fucking with woods, increasing passive gold and etc. I don't feel like relearning the game again.
World of Warcraft, dropped it after MoP. Game just became incredibly shallow. Spent more time in Stormwind afking then actually playing.
Street Fighter V, removed everything and anything that made SF fun, it's now a dull boring game with a homogenized cast that all play the same.
BO3 Zombies, Blundell is shit at making maps, ruined the game with p2w gimmicks and overpowered ammo power ups.
>>
I dropped Shovel Knight when they shoehorned in that special snowflake gender swap bullshit
>>
>>377033132
Tell me your games recommendation.
>>
>>377036507
why would i look at it when i trust what you sent was backing your point up i've seen people say the legend of fucking kay has the best platforming gameplay ever doesn't mean a lot of people think it how about this you find me a video with someone saying it with lets say 1k likes and i'll let you win this argument
>>
>>377035409
Warframe. I didn't use to be bothered by grinding in games, but WF left a sour taste in my mouth that carries over to other games
>>
>>377036437
I also feel like it severely punished exploration because you could run into some major no win scenarios around nearly every corner.
>>
>>377036659
Do your own fucking homework. It's not my fault that you come to /v/ yet somehow are out of touch with the zeitgeist of the shitty internet gaming community. You lack of awareness is not a rgument
>>
>>377036593
>reeeeeee females
Lol
>>
>>377037003
you telling me to do my own homework is not an argument could you imagine if whenever anyone asked for the source everyone always says DO YOUR HOMEWORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The minute a game starts to feel like a chore to play, it gets dropped.

Darkest Dungeon, Dragons Dogma, Dark Souls, The Witcher 3, all games that /v/ loves come to mind.
>>
>>377037078
>No actual argument
No part of that was against females. There was female characters in the game to begin with. It's disappointing that devs feel the need to shoehorn stuff in when it's not needed to satisfy special snowflakes like you
>>
>>377033568
Wait, I just picked this up, is that an actual thing? How bad is it?
>>
>>377037261
what games do you genuinely enjoy to play?

i was close to dropping dark souls often but finished it recently and quit darkest dungeon after 25h of playtime and dropped witcher 3 after about 20h aswell

so i can relate
please tell me what do you find fun
>>
>>377037183
I gave you a source, and you simply said "not good enough". I'm not going to keep providing you sources just because you have no barometer of the opinions "gaming community". You were the one who tried to call me out for being incorrect, but your argument is simply "nuh uh". Find a source of your own that refutes what I said before demanding shit from me.
>>
>>377037710
>What's worse is that idiots keep touting Dark Souls as the pinnacle of combat
>idiots
>plural
>only one guy in that neofag thread is saying it though
better luck next time stefan molyneux
>>
i dropped fallout 4 because it's really boring and none of the quests or factions are interesting in any way
i dropped puzzle quest: galactrix for being a steaming pile of shit that removed all the fun parts of the first puzzle quest
i've tried to play final fantasy IV several times but the only good thing about it is the music
i quit league of legends because they kept completely changing old characters i liked to make them appeal more to casuals and esports players
i never finished undertale despite actually finding it funny because the battle system is atrociously bad
i dropped TWEWY because i didn't like the protagonist
i've dropped pretty much every diablo clone that came out after diablo 2 because i just find them boring and i'm more interested in them as a "fighting for survival" type thing than a "collect the glowy loot" simulator
>>
>>377037852
>"I'm not reading that thread"
>"It's just one person in that thread praising it!"
keep your story straight next time, idiot
>>
>>377036130
>reasons why
>>
>>377032090
first 15 hours are exiting and then you realize you do the same shit all over again.
>>
The first time I dropped Twilight Princess, it was in the sky temple. I remember getting a second clawshot and being actively insulted at the lack of creativity. The second time I dropped it was 10 years later in the snow mansion because I was so bored through most of the game and backtracking to a forgetful Ice-bitch was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>377038107
it's taking you forever to respond so i gotta find something to do in my time so i started reading the thread you dope
>>
>>377032090
fetch quest
>>
It's grinding that does it for me, 9 times out of ten.

Can I beat all the enemies in a dungeon with utter ease?

Is the boss of that dungeon inexplicably overleveled?

I'm done.
>>
I didn't realize the game was way out of my skill level. I got to the first boss and quit, probably won't pick it up again until I git gud.
>>
File: 1490037918402.jpg (96KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1490037918402.jpg
96KB, 625x774px
>>377032090
Random encounters that are far too frequent.
They're not inherently bad but for fuck sake at least let me take 5 steps before throwing me into another fucking battle jesus christ
>>
I drop any FPS that has excessive inaccuracy/recoil/sway on weapons. This ain't an RPG, we want our bullets to go where the gun is pointing, not in some random invisible cone. And unless it's ARMA where it makes sense and not some arcade-level shooter, stop making the gun wobble around like the player is Michael J Fox.
>>
>>377037642
Anon, I'd say I'm a fan of sandbox games, games that involve strategy, games with a strong sense of character progression and involved plots, and games with deep mechanics and long learning curves.

Some recent games I've played that fit the bill are Rocket League, Nier, Crusader Kings 2, Football Manager, Planescape Torment/Tides of Numenera, and Faeria. Not all of these games are for everyone but they all fit into at least one of those categories.
>>
DS2: Shitty weapon progression, DUDE MORE ENEMIES LMAO, boring world
Spec-Ops (dropped at the beginning): Shitty port, shitty, boring gameplay, dumbass intro sequence
>>
>>377037261
I loved Dragon's Dogma but I dropped Dankest Dungeon, it felt like a chore.

Currently playing Baldur's Gate since I never played it, the character interactions are really making me stick to it.

You will be mine I swear, Dorn.
>>
>>377032090

Path of Exile. Every build winds up being the same.

>screen clearing ability that you spam
>movement ability
>maybe a curse/utility buff skill

Got tired of it.
>>
>>377035149
obviously Bayonetta
obviously wrong
>>
>>377039861
That's like every arpg ever
>>
>>377039876
but if it's obviously bayonetta that means you agree with him about it having a bunch of awful shit in it so how is he wrong when you yourself agree
>>
>>377032090
I was really enjoying Prey, but I fucking hate fighting weavers. Once the game started throwing multiple weavers at me I had enough.
>>
>>377039861
how long did you play poe for?
>>
>>377032090

Dark Souls

>first undead area
>get invaded
>woah exciting! didn't know that could happen!
>guy approaches me and emotes something
>attack him
>weapon doing 2 damage
>he instantly teleports behind me and backstabs me, killing me in one shot
>uhhhh okay, thats weird

>get invaded again, different guy
>never see him, he just instantly teleports behind me, backstabs me, and emotes over my body

Dropped. Didn't want to participate in a game with an online component ruined by exploiters and hackers.

Came back a few years later and beat it offline.
>>
>Ni no Kuni

After I got the ability to finally catch my own Pokemon, I became overly stressed.
So I just dropped it and never played again.
Plus the combat wasn't as fun as everyone made it seem.
>>
>>377039963

Yep.
>>
>>377032360
>tfw could never even get a city started

always kept running out of money, i only have 2 hours in the game now when i got it 2 years ago lol
>>
CIV 5 takes 4 hours to have any sort of conflict
>>
>>377040278
i was in anor londo before i knew there is an online component accessible before endgame

i thought the only thing you get from online are the orange carvings and pvp after you beat the game

feeling a bit retarded
>>
>>377033132
You're fucking dumb. As long as a game has enjoyable gameplay it is acceptable. A great story with shit gameplay is a shit game. A shit story with great gameplay will always catch on. Lil nigga
>>
>>377040424

The trick is to expand slowly. If you have too many industry buildings without workers, consider downsizing and allowing the workers to fill the spots left empty.

I can't help with traffic, though. It's the bane of my existence.
>>
>>377039963
This. For most of the old ones, you pick one active skill to build up and dump all of your passive points into enhancing that skill, then running with that skill key being spammed for the whole game.

ARPGs have been learning to design against that to some degree. Usually by giving you all of the active skills to play with and leaving any level up stuff to passive skills and modifiers.
Even then, it can't break the monotony that Diablo-like ARPGs become. Whether it's one skill or a row of a dozen, you're just going to fall into a routine, press them in the same order again and again, the only "action" coming from you kiting enemies if you aren't instantly vaporizing them.
>>
>>377040438
You're playing it wrong if you're taking 4 hours to get the war game rolling.
>>
>>377038846
ZUBATS SUCK COCKS IN HELL
>>
>>377041117
Even for the original Diablo
>learn fire wall
>stand in doorways and spam it
>>
dropped yooka laylee bc they dropped johntron
>>
>>377032090
Skyrim

Not even trying to be contrarian. Wanted to like it since my bro was hyping it up but it's just so bland in every section when I tried playing it normally, I almost fell asleep. The only way I can play is with mods and just kill everyone to completes quests or summon bears but that wore out too.
>>
>>377035575

That trope just seems like a shallow attempt to get kids playing the game to relate to the MC. "Hey, this guy is a lazy teen that likes to sleep in and gets nagged at by his mom. How relatable!"

A superior intro would tell you something more substantial about the main character other than, "he likes to sleep". Example: Shulk digging through a scrap yard looking for junk he can use to repair rein's shield.
>>
The game was presented as a turn-based tactical team game, but in reality it doesn't LET you make "tactical" decision or play smart. Just rush everything with scouts.
>>
>>377032090
>Fallout 4
Because it's shit and one of the worst games I've ever played
>>
>>377032090

"Congratulations on beating hard mode, Anon! Now you just need to play through extra hard mode so you can unlock ultra hard mode and finally hit the level cap and/or attempt super bosses!"

I hate this and I hate that it seems to be a part of every ARPG. I dropped Grim Dawn after my first playthrough because of this. I thoroughly enjoyed that playthrough and had already planned a couple more builds I wanted to try, but then I thought "do I really want to play through this game three times on one character to just get some achievements?"

More content > more difficulty levels

I'm glad GGG seems to be fixing this with the new PoE update.
>>
Only good thing that got me to play it was the ost
>>
>>377038186

I loved the double claw shot. What's not creative about that? It doubles your vertical mobility and made navigating the rest of that dungeon really fun imo. That shitty fidget spinner skateboard was the worst item from that game. All we got from that thing was one fairly cool boss fight, some of the least difficult puzzles I've played in a Zelda game and one of the lamest items in smash Bros ever.

The closest I came to dropping TP was during that retardedly long intro.
>>
File: 1438483707455.png (928KB, 869x869px) Image search: [Google]
1438483707455.png
928KB, 869x869px
>>377032090
I tried to give Bioshock Infinite a fair try. I already disliked it through stuff I heard from reviewers and the like, but I wanted to really try and give it a fair shake.

And boy did I not fucking like it. The story started off bad, and a talking protagonist didn't help. It felt contrived in a way.

And then I hit an immersion shattering moment. All game long I was killing innocents left and right for shits and giggles. I even had my Booker kill nigs in their sleep. Then I reach this airship after killing a ton of enemies, and suddenly this one person is invincible inside. And obviously that person blows up the goddamn airship. I know it was to move the plot along, but they really couldn't think of any other way to destroy the airship then make this magical person that Booker suddenly didn't want to injure when he's been a killing machine up until this point?
>>
>>377037279
Why do you SERIOUS BUSINESS homos feel the need for actual arguments?
>>
>>377032090
I only play good games, anything else gets dropped.
>>
>>377038186
Me too!

Ice Temple was when I realized I liked the idea of the game more than the actual game itself.

Thank god for BotW. It redeemed Zelda.
>>
got bored
>>
>>377040294

The whole Pokémon aspect ruined that game for me. I really, really wanted to like it but having to level up different Pokémon made it feel extra grindy and none of the monster designs really got my attention save for a few. I thought swapping between the characters and their little Pokémon was neat, but I wish it all worked more like stands or something - where each person in your party has only one monster they can summon and swap with. That may make it feel less grindy.
>>
File: 1338347347848.png (17KB, 374x208px) Image search: [Google]
1338347347848.png
17KB, 374x208px
>unskippable cutscenes
>>
>>377037879
TWEWY is very much a story about the protagonist becoming a decent human being. He is supposed to be a little shit.
>>
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I shot somebody point blank with a double barrel shotgun in the tutorial and nothing happened, they just turned around and killed me. I came here to complain about it, ask if I'm doing something wrong, and was given a laundry list of mods to make the game remotely playable.
fucking dropped.
>>
>>377045142
I will never understand how STALKER got such a fanbase.
>>
>>377032090
Last game I dropped was Lords of the Fallen. I beat the second boss and never looked back.
Not even worth it for free.
>>
>>377041120
or maybe my friends take a shit ton of fucking time reading through shit and not moving
>>
>>377035069
>and the leveling system will basically screw up your character if you don't play optimally
what's the problem here again?
>>
>>377036130
>i play no videogames
classic /v/
>>
>>377034339
>buy first Assassin's Creed
>start playing
>have fun
>do first actual mission
>it's fucking lame as shit
>do a couple more missions
>all are fucking lame as shit
>get yoinked back into the present time ingame
>unistall
Now I thought I'd finish it later but ten years later I haven't felt like touching it once.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.