[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: p3.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
I think Persona 3 turned me into a weeaboo.

What should I play next? I've got a PC and all the Playstations at my disposal.
>>
>I think Persona 3 turned me into a weeaboo.

Wait until you play 4.
>>
>>377024848
Have you played the P4 or 5?Or real Megumi Tensay
>>
>>377025176
Half of Nocturne and all of DDS 1
P4/5 no
Thinking of getting a Vita since P4G gets so much praise over the original but I don't wanna invest in a new console until I know for sure I like anime games.

Also want a 3DS for all the SMT vidya too
>>
>>377025472
You can just get a PS TV.
>>
>>377026029
nah I'd rather buy a handheld

>>377025116
w-what's up with 4???
>>
File: 1429401839995.jpg (80KB, 1024x348px) Image search: [Google]
1429401839995.jpg
80KB, 1024x348px
>>377026295
4 is just a lot more weeb. Also, you may have a hard time enjoying 4 and 5 as much as 3. They improve on a lot of things, but part of what makes the games enjoyable is the calendar system and time management and how unique that is, so playing 4 and 5 takes away from the magic of experiencing that for the first time. That's not to say you won't enjoy them, I think 5 is far, far better than 3 and 4 and I had played both of those before it, but a lot of people get attached to the first one they played.
>>
>>377026295
Lighter plot and atmostphere.
>>
>>377025472
play 5 you fuck it's the best persona game
>>
>>377026547
>4 is just a lot more weeb
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean.
>>
File: 1494861207227.png (141KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494861207227.png
141KB, 400x300px
>>377026547
I think I know what you mean. But I'm gonna play all of them either way later on, just don't wanna burn out on them like I did with Souls games.

That's why I'm looking for something else to play now.
>>
>>377027108
Heard good things about Trails in the Sky, Tales of Berseria, and the first Valkyria Chronicles for PC.
Also if you like waifus and min-maxing bullshit Disgaea might be pretty good if you have every Playstation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNl8SQEjlNI
I love The Guided Fate Paradox.
If you survive the cringe in the opening scenes, a deliciously meaty dungeon crawler awaits.
>>
File: surprised koala.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
surprised koala.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>377027836
>>377027846
Shit these look good. Will check them out.

I love dungeon crawlers man.
>>
>>377027014
More anime tropes. Though they're both filled with them.
>>
>>377024848

Do you have a 3DS Stella Glow is a great game if so. And there's the Fire Emblem series too.

P5 is fantastic and P4 is fucking great, but if you don't have a Vita just emulate the PS2 version, it's better in some ways anyway. The voices are better, there's no Marie bullshit and many of the extra scenes are garbage.
>>
>>377026547
I played 4 first and it's my least favorite Persona game
>>
>>377028957
>Yuki melt everything
>Naoto gets all the dynes

Golden's balancing makes that game babymode.
>>
>>377028428
If you check out GFP, keep in mind that the story chapters will have scenes after every floor.
I didn't mind it, but some did.
The Martial Arts and Survival dungeon are where it particularly shines. Flash drive for backing up suspend saves recommended.
>>
>>377024848
Berseria
>>
>>377029057
That's not that surprising, I think a lot of people do feel that way. I played 3 first and it's my least favorite, but I still think that having played it first has changed my opinion of it for the better.
>>
File: banter.png (86KB, 1138x130px) Image search: [Google]
banter.png
86KB, 1138x130px
>beat persona 3
>absolutely love it
>move on to persona 4
>the shopping district is TOO FUCKING BIG, compared to small paulownia/iwatodai where you had whatever you wanted relatively close
>camera locked behind MC in school unlike in P3 where it was kind of isometric which made it easier to interact with everything
>THAT
>FUCKING
>MOTION
>BLUR
>also that fucking shitty battle theme, although i heard it's fixed in P4G so at least there's that
tell me it gets better
also give me tips regarding fucking moving around the town and school, everything looks like it's needlessly complicated
>>
>>377031219
The shopping district is just a straight line, it's not hard to figure out. Also, they didn't change the battle theme in 4G, they just added a new one for when you get a surprise attack. The remixes of the battle theme are great too, but the best ones are only in 4G. You really should have just played that instead.
>>
>>377032432
Can't afford a vita just for p4g and can't get a pstv either since i don't really have anything i can hook it up to.
IIRC you can mod persona 3 and persona 4 for PS2 so if i was autistic enough i could try modding the battle music but i'll pass
>>
>>377027836
I second Trails in the Sky - great games, but they have lengthy dialogues. All npcs react to events in game, and have multiple dialogue lines.

combat is fun, but nothing great.

still it is my favorite jrpg up to date, and i've been playing for ages.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.