[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BB2 E3 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
Discuss
>>
>It happens
Sonyfags shitpost.

>It doesn't
Anti-Sonyfags shitpost.

Such is life on /v/
>>
Bloodborne is the most overrated game on /v/.

As someone who's an actual fan of the whole franchise that didn't start with Bloodborne and then pretend I'd played DeS and rank it high: here's a better look:

Including ALL DLC:

DaS2> DeS > DaS > DaS3 > Bb

Before you rush to respond in your retardation, just remember:

• PVP is a weak point in the series but Dark Souls 2 SotFS has the best online experience of any game when it comes to Co-Op and PVP

• More people have pretended to play Demon's Souls than maybe any other game on this board. Most of those people started with Bb.
>>
Miyazaki said he didn't want to work on any sequels or spin-offs.

FROM has three projects going on, a new armored core game and 2 new IPs.
>>
>>377024664
yes but where are the proofs
>>
I don't really want anymore new souls games. If anything give me a remaster of DS1 then just make a new IP
>>
>>377024664
I enjoy the setting of Bloodborne a lot more than Demons and Dark Souls.
>>377024887

>a new armored core game
sweet really?
>>
They debunked it, it isn't happening.

Miyazaki has mentioned no Bloodborne or Dark Souls content is currently planned. Only Armored Core is in the works confirmed so far and perhaps a new IP reveal.
>>
>>377023935
I don't want a Bloodborne 2 but I would still pre-order it in a heartbeat only to be disappointed with how underwhelming it is compared to the first.
>>
>>377026674
This desu. BB is great because the team obviously wanted to do something new with the Souls formula. Now if BB also becomes a franchise, it'll get just as stale as Souls.
>>
>>377024664
True list from non-autistic fans of the series

BB = DKS1 = DeS > DKS3 > DKS2
>>
>THERE ARE ACTUAL FAGGOTS WHO WANT THIS INSTEAD OF AMORED CORE 6

I FUCKING HATE NEO /v/
>>
>>377023935
You Fromcucks are severely retarded. Miyazaki already confirmed a billion times that the Souls franchise is over with DS3.
Play a new game instead of hoping for him to milk this shit even further to staleness.
>>
>>377029683

Bloodborne isn't part of the Souls franchise though.
>>
>>377029683
>do I fit in yet
Souls is far from stale, the formula is interesting and there is a lot of room for enjoyable spin-off.
>>
>>377030205
5 games is enough and more would just fuck it up. Especially with Bloodborne cause it's better without a sequel.
Also how can you say it's not stale when Fromsoft shitted up DS3 with fanservice references and has the worst pvp of any Souls game?

>>377029963
It's literally a Souls game with Victorian Age skinover and Eldritch theme. Exact same concept.
>>
>>377029963

Yes it is
>>
>>377029683
He said that he is done with Dark Souls. Only retards like you extrapolate that into "they're never making another game in that style again".
>>
>>377030636

Still not part of the Souls franchise though. This is objective fact.

>>377030743

No it is not. They are two separate franchises. All Souls games are published and part owned by Bandai Namco. Bloodborne was published by Sony.
>>
File: SayNoToBlackBoys.jpg (102KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
SayNoToBlackBoys.jpg
102KB, 500x649px
>>377023935
>FROMgarbage

All sonyshitters please hang yourself.
>>
File: frittata.gif (584KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
frittata.gif
584KB, 250x188px
>>377024664
>Bloodborne is overrated
>Using this as an argument

It isn't my fault your intellect is too dense to appreciate subtlety and execution. You sir, will be forever marked as a pleb.

You're aching for a spiritual re-awakening.
>>
>>377031432
LOL
>>
>>377024664
>Bloodborne is the most overrated game on /v/.
>DaS2 > anything
>>
>>377024887
Source for this? Miyazaki said in 2015 that there wasn't enough demand for a new AC.
>>
>>377030636
This is exactly how I feel.

Bloodborne stands on its own because of its unique mechanics and the twist in the middle, making a sequel would just ruin its legacy.

Same for Dark Souls 3, it's so clearly designed as a farewell to the trilogy that making a fourth game would just look like a shitty cash-in.
>>
>>377031208
Post more of this girl
>>
>>377024887
Armored core for PS4 has been a long fucking time coming. I hope it keeps the mechanics of acv and vd, being a good middle ground between the old school mechanics and the ridiculous DBZ robots.
>>
>>377023935
It will be Kingsfield as standalone VR game or with VR features. screenshot this.
>>
>>377024664

I started with Demon's Souls, and your opinion is retarded. Bloodborne is not worse than Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 2. You have terrible taste.
>>
>>377032841
>Kingsfield VR
At least it would be slow enough to avoid anyone ever getting motion sickness.
>>
>>377033167
>cinematic 22 fps

But I didn´t meant this as a joke. We all know that from said fuck namco during the Souls 2 development. They wanted to get out of the contract so they recycled as much as possible so people and didn´t gave a fuck about the lore. And suddenly after fighting against mydir as a hidden boss we can see that there is this old moonlight spell. Which comes from..Kingsfield.
>>
File: 1244188616549.jpg (29KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1244188616549.jpg
29KB, 700x394px
>>377023935
>avoiding putting in the part in the article that said it was Ori's dev who said it and not anyone who had anything to do with the game at all

This is Jew-tactics. What's the goal?
>>
>>377023935
Why? BB doesn't need a sequel. It's a good game. From Software has shown time and time again that they are just incompetent at making sequels. DS3 and DS2 are the weakest games of the franchise. I'd be okay with a PS4 exclusive title because that means Japan Studios can keep Miyazaki in check, but please just make sure it's a fresh IP
>>
File: the thinking mans pokemon.jpg (2KB, 89x125px) Image search: [Google]
the thinking mans pokemon.jpg
2KB, 89x125px
>>377024664
> das2 pcpoors still pretending to be relevant
>>
>>377024664
>Says Bloodborne is overrated
>Lists DaS2 as superior to everything else
Holy shit the delusion. All the DLC in the world couldn't make DaS2 the lowest point in the series. Most people didn't even do the DLC because the base game was so bad, and I'm one of them.
>>
People who enjoy bloodborne are so fucking cringy and annoying. They're on the same level as tumblrites who draw all the faggy comics about the shit game.
>>
File: 1494755055434.jpg (1MB, 1585x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494755055434.jpg
1MB, 1585x1600px
>>377034232
Nice try SJW but your subversion is too weak to work here.
>>
>>377034232
>he thinks DaS2/3 are anything but mediocre 6/10's
lmao
>>
>>377033589
I don't buy that. If From really wanted to part ways with Namco, they would have signed a bigger contract with Sony, or worked with someone like Sega.
>>
I personally think Bloodborne's story wraps itself up nicely, and gives you a good view of just about everything of importance. A sequel would feel needlessly tacked on.
>>
>>377031208
>sour mustard
>>
>>377034613
Just think about it anon.
>We will anounce a three game partnership with sony
>Bamco´s next game is a souls-like from the godeater devs
>bamco wanted das2 so badly, devs needed to scrap their game (plus everything regarding old consoles)

Why else didn´t they released bloodborne with bamco? I mean, multiplats make always more money than exclusive games.
>>
>>377035081
I figured that From wanted to work with SCE Japan again, which is why BB has a few callbacks to DeS. You might be right, though.

Even though I don't like Bamco, I hope From sticks with them, since they have the Armored Core license.
>>
>>377028317
My African american brethren
>>
With how Bloodborne 2 seemingly started as a joke yet gets constant shill threads like this I almost guarantee it's some stupid viral marketing and Bloodborne 2 actually will be released.

Nobody asked for Dark Souls 3 yet some literally who website got leaked all the data and Bamco announced it officially shortly after.
>>
>>377025727
>Miyazaki has mentioned no Bloodborne or Dark Souls content is currently planned
He only mentioned Dark Souls.
>>
>>377028317
BB = DaS1 > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2
DeS, gameplay wise, is just really broken, and the cut content doesn't help. I respect it though.
>>
>>377035235
Didn´t even Sony proposed that to them? I don´t say that From won´t ever work with bamco again, but regarding the souls games they probably won´t.

Alaos I think the sci-fi IP, eventhough some guys said it´s armored core, will be Metroid.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.