[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this game supposed to make me feel life shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Was this game supposed to make me feel life shit?
>>
What do you mean exactly? It definitely had a lot of money related themes in it.
>>
surprisingly decent spinoff game. I like how it set up why tingle is obsessed with money and the game was pretty fun

too bad it was banned in america for being too camp and they were afraid it would corrupt their kids
>>
>>377021045
It made me feel hopeless and like I could never get ahead unless I swindled people.
>>
>>377020807
I loved this game, now my family thinks i'm gay.
>>
>>377021173
I don't get it. Tingle got his waifu at the end though.
>>
>>377021104

really?

that's weird.

i loved the merchanics in this game, it was all about fucking money, and when you gathered like a million of coins you had to use them as ammo to beat final boss.
>>
Sequel is in translation limbo. Apparently most is done but for some reason no matter how many months pass nothing gets released.
>>
>>377020807
What the fuck was this game and how did it even come to exist? I've seen gameplay of it before and I'm still confused.
>>
>>377023464
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshly-Picked_Tingle%27s_Rosy_Rupeeland
>>
>>377023507
That at least clears up the story but I'm still questioning how the game came to be. Like, who thought this needed to exist? Why in god's name did we ever need a game about Tingle? It's just so bizarre.
>>
>>377021602
yeah but the builder dudes who make bridges for you were essentially Hard Gay and that's what got it knocked out of america
>>
>>377023918

JAPAN.

they're masters of bizarre.
>>
File: wat.jpg (19KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
19KB, 400x387px
>>377024012

so.. he wasnt their biological father?
>>
>>377021104
No.

The game didn't come to the west because people FUCKING HATE Tingle. As in pure, white hot, diluted hate,
>>
When they gonna make a Wario RPG?
>>
File: C-LYu0lVoAElcbi.jpg (36KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
C-LYu0lVoAElcbi.jpg
36KB, 400x424px
>>377026224
Not happening, unless you enjoy the 1 person party RPG like the original Dragon Quest games.
>>
>>377025004
but it did come to the west you retard, just not america
>>
>>377020807
>reset your DS the game
seriously was there any way to predict how much the characters were willing to give you?

also I asked way too less once and now I'm fucked because I can't make enough shit to cover the tower losses
>>
>>377027189
this is why the game was so stressful for me. I never know if I'm going too high/low and if I use a guide it'll just have min/max numbers and at that point it feels like I might as well just be using a gameshark
>>
I'm still mad they didn't release the sequel in europe.
>>
>Get tower to final stage for first time
>Barely make the rupee mark
>Enter final boss, use rupees as ammo
>Barely have any left over from the tower and get a game over
>>
>>377025004
Why?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.