[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ just talk about games that IGN and Kotaku shill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: shill.png (109KB, 1293x243px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
109KB, 1293x243px
I'm not even sure why you pretend to hate marketers
99% of catalog is games found at the front page of IGN and n4g.com

Perhaps Hiro should delete this shit board already
>>
>>377018156
>Perhaps Hiro should delete this shit board already
yes
>>
>>377018624
fpbp

and /pol/
>>
>>377018684
if /pol/ is deleted they will raid 4chan until Hiro activates it again.
>>
>>377018156
>the most recent games are the ones most talked about
What you nede to understand, anon, is that /v/ is a bunch of literal children. They don't really know any better than to play the latest western AAA trash, and the ironic weebs sticking to their Underage Pantyquests who are just mindlessly shitting on everything else doesn't help.

Also, unrelated but I still find it funny to point out, all the console war shitposting is done by Brazilians, as international vidya has shown.
>>
>>377018156
>/v/ is braindead normie central
wow what a remarkable discovery

i would've never figured that out without your help, anon.
>>
>>377018930
console war has been pretty low compared to 2015 or early 2016. The worst part of /v/ is still "hype" AAA threads.
>>
>>377018930
>Underage Pantyquests
I get that this is a meme but are there any games actually called by this? A friend of mine wants to know.
>>
>Why do popular games get more discussion than games that aren't popular
>>
>>377019093
You're the problem. Just go to paheal and jack off.

>>377019058
Dunno, have there been that many "hype" threads recently? There'll be a ton after E3, but E3 usually turns /v/ into the shittiest place on earth anyway.
Atleast those talk about vidya I guess.

Threads that are only made to shit on [not my platform of choice] are much worse than hype threads, as much as I hate the hype culture of vidya.
>>
>>377019179
Here's an interesting thought experiment for you, anon. Ask yourself, "Why are those specific games popular?" And before you answer, remember "Because they're objectively better games" is not the right answer.
>>
>>377019179
>popular games
except popular games are discussed in ign forums and neogaf. At least until a few years ago people here only played ubisoft garbage months after release
>>
>>377019309

Because they appeal to a wider audience by design, and a lot of your favorite games are more niche?

This isn't that hard.
>>
>>377020106
ehhh, wrong answer. Try again.
>>
>>377018156
>be me
>be sensible gamer
>been on /v/ since 2006
>think that 2017 is one of the worst years in vidya, just like any true 4chan user
>redditors numales keep attacking me
Every time these normies. Fuck.
>>
>>377020486
Normies are the ones who hate 2017. There have been tons of great games coming out this year, in fact I've never bought/played this many games in my adult life. And I'm 30 years old.

Anon, maybe it's time to realize that YOU are the normie.
>>
>>377018156
>Perhaps Hiro should delete this shit board already

He really should
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (61KB, 311x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
61KB, 311x499px
>Games which are marketed more get talked about more
WOAH!

Think of all the excellent retro throwback irony 8 bit sidescrollers we're missing out on;_;
>>
>>377020486
>le oldfag maymay
>uses normies instead of normalfag
>>
>>377020636
I agree
>>
>>377020486
2017 is one of the better years in recent memories. 2012 and 13, those were the real shitters.
>>
>>377022951
He really should
>>
>>377018860
Best solution is to kill the whole site. Then we can be free from the torment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.