[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to pick up one of these fuckers, what are most own titles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fb-3ds-400x400.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-3ds-400x400.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
About to pick up one of these fuckers, what are most own titles?
>>
>>377017984
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, A Monster hunter game, Fire Emblem conquest, Donkey Kong returns.
>>
>>377017984
>>377018325
what anon said +etrian Odyssey for your weebshit needs
>>
>>377017984
Kid Icarus: Uprising
>>
The hacking one
>>
>>377017984
If you're into Pokemon you may enjoy X and Y or maybe even OrAs, Sun and Moon are boring trash but pretty decent if you don't mind spamming the A button for a few hours.
Check the Freeshop for titles that look like they might be good, but I'd recommend Fire Emblem and Etrian Oddyssey if you're one of those kinds of people, the Zelda line up (including the remakes) are also really solid.
also >inb4 hacking is best game
>>
>>377017984
Don't get XBX 3DS, it's such a disgusting mess on the 3DS.

Get DQ VII & VIII, FE Awakening, SMT IV & Apocalypse, Poochie and Yoshi, ALBTW and Fantasy Life.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
>>377020043
>suggests fantasy life but not rune factory
>>
File: Kid_Icarus-Uprising_logo.jpg (138KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Icarus-Uprising_logo.jpg
138KB, 250x250px
Best game on the system is pic related

ALBW is amazing. Spirit Tracks is good too if you didn't have a DS. The remakes are remakes but there well made remakes.
Both Kirby Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are fucking incredible.
Fire Emblem Awakening is great, Fates devolves into weebshit and just wasn't very good imo.
Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon
SMTSoul Hackers and the SRPGs are fun
Monster Hunter 4 is I'm pretty sure considered the best in the series
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is Kingdom Hearts with parkour and a monster raising mechanic.
Super Scribblenauts for the DS is a long forgotten great game.
If you want Pokemon ignore all 3DS games and get gen 4/5 on the DS or gen 1 on the eshop, whatever your preference is. ORAS is a letdown that barely changed anything (and hoenn needed fixing), XY are undelivered promises: The game (Z never), and SM never stops feeling like a tutorial.
Animal Crossing New Leaf is really good and has a ton of work and content put into it, it just received and update in the last 6 months even though it was one of the first big 3ds games.
Mario Kart 7 is one of the better Karts
The Nintendo 3D classics are shit. HOWEVER. The Sega 3D classics are pretty much unanimously amazing. Get the cartridge and the eshop titles.

If you have a WiiU fuck Smash 3DS but if not its better than nothing.
>>
>>377021342
I dint have a Wii u and I'll never be getting one but I'm also whatever on fighting games as a whole. Sounds like there's a list of solid games in the realm of 3ds tho which is great.
>>
>>377017984
Hack it
now
>>
>>377021829
There's a ton of good indies and eshop games as well. I probably have like 50+ downloaded games on the 3DS right now.

The Guild games are great. Just google Guild01 and 02 I think. They came out as a bundle in Japan but seperately on the eshop here.
Gunman Clive 1 and 2 are fun and look great with the 3D
Pushmo is a great puzzle game with user made maps you can QR scan.
Sakura Samurai is like punchout with feudal japan
The gen 1 Pokemon games have full wifi trading support and can be transferred into the current games (if Stars or whatever ends up being worthwhile)
>>
>>377021342
>If you want Pokemon ignore all 3DS games and get gen 4/5 on the DS
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one bored to tears by SunMoon. A friend got it for me as a gift so I felt obligated to play it, but I could barely stand to play it for an hour before I just grabbed Black/White and started a new game.
>>
>>377022730
I hate that we pretty much mastered Pokemon in gen 4 and 5 but the transition to 3D set the series back into the fucking stone age.

The 3D models dont even look nice. The environments are passable in SM but mostly because you know how badly Gamefreak dicked up the other 3DS tropical setting they did.
>>
>>377023058
I just can't stand how the character moves. Running looks normal, but the walk animation it so stiff and dumb looking. And the constant camera angle switches during battle mode makes my stomach turn.

I don't understand how Nintendo makes Pokemon games anymore. There are so many fly-by-night features across the generations that each individual game takes super seriously but then it's totally forgotten in proceeding games. Remember Poffin making? Remember the Pokeathlon? Remember Amity Square and Dream World? Why even implement those features if you're going to totally abandon them for something completely different in the next game?
>>
>>377021342
>The Sega 3D classics are pretty much unanimously amazing. Get the cartridge and the eshop titles.
Oh really? Which one in particular?
>>
https://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
all of them :^)
>>
>>377021342
Awakening was shit, Conquest had far superior gameplay. If you give a shit about the stories, that's your problem
>>
>>377024842
Sonic is an obvious go to, but I really like Streets of Rage 2 , Space Harrier, and Galaxy Force 2.

The Cartridge Sega 3D Collection has
>Power Drift
>Puyo Puyo
>Sonic 1
>Galaxy Force 2
>Thunder Blade
>Fantasy Zone 2
>Altered Beast
And under extras
>Maze Walker
>Fantasy Zone 2 The Tears of Opa-Opa

All that for like 20 dollars

They've got a bunch more I don't have and want like After Burner, Shinobi, Steets of Rage 1, Ecco, couple more too.
>>
starfox 3d
Oot 3D
>>
>>377025947
MM too. They're good remakes.
>>
All of them, hack your 3DS and enjoy every 3DS game for free.

I would suggest SSB, Pokemon and Animal Crossing new leaf.
>>
>>377026259
can you even hack it with the lastest update?
>>
>>377017984
Kid Icarus Uprising
Xenoblade
>>
>>377026871
No 11.3 firmware and under.
So don't update unless you have finished the entire guide.
>>
>>377026259
Why do you piratefags have to swarm every single thread?

Could you fuck off? Nigger
>>
>>377026871
Every version except latest I think. Check
www. 3ds. guide
>>
>>377027102
I bought a few games I liked, hacking makes the 3DS worth it and it is a dead console.

Plus considering how easy it is, it is Nintendo's fault.
>>
ITT: Shit taste for games
>>
>>377020117
Fantasy Life was pretty boring.
I had to stop playing RF4 because every character was too attractive, even the fucking male ones.
>>
>>377017984
Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Conquest, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Etrian Odyssey IV, ???
>>
>>377027434
>t. disgusting lefty
>>
Monster Hunter 4 You
>>
>>377027230
>it is a dead console
>therefore, i don't have to pay for the services I enjoy
Where's the logic?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.