[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Good political sims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: democracy-3-africa_vwh7.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
democracy-3-africa_vwh7.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Good political sims
>>
>>377016617
lemme guess its a gorilla simulator
>>
its barely improved from democracy 2
>>
>>377016617
Never heard of this game. I bet it's not very good, since all the elections would be rigged.
>>
>>377017820
>>377018402
In the previous one if you didn't go full gibsmedat commie or full police state with the spanish inquisition running around you would end up assassinated 100% of the times
>>
>Libya
>Egypt

Great, another generic FPS
>>
>>377019970
t. person who didn't max out police spending and small business grants
>>
>>377019970
So just like real life then.
>>
>>377019970
desu, the entire assasination mechanic was shit.
The idea was to not get away with pissing off a group too much, but what happened in practice was just dying all the time.

I had a game where I sucked the dick of libtards and they still assasinated me, made no sense
>>
>assassinated by radical feminists in nigeria
>>
>>377016617
Do these niggers not understand that it is because they're niggers that they can never have nice things? No matter of government will ever fix them.

For example, Haiti after overthrowing their White slaves had zero conflict with Whites and they still ended up as a shithole even after the US later came and tried to help rebuild Haiti three times. So the nignogs can't use the White supremacy excuse.
>>
File: 1493840613529.png (109KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493840613529.png
109KB, 550x550px
>>377016617
>series made by libs whose previous entries punished players for allowing 'murica-tier freedom

Lemme guess: they depicted Africa as a haven devoid of agricultural problems, sexism and warlords too.

Might as well admit they just wanna make a USSR simulator.
>>
>>377019970
Are you sure you patched your game because that was a bug in pirated 1.0 version?

Democracy is shit anyway, the guy couldn't even imagine a country with low debt.
>>
>>377022747
I don't understand why the left wants to go full Stalin instead of full Hitler? Hitler's ideals line up more with the left than Stalin's.
>>
>>377023096
In their minds, radical-liberals are about "everything for everyone, whether willing or by force" to the point that society can't function if every firm or institution isn't a rainbow of different people (not exactly a Hitler-esque trait), or if any large businesses exist.

The irony of how equally-exclusionist this is towards many people in non-racial contexts (and in some cases just resourcefully-impossible, i.e. unregulated immigration) is lost on SJW's and Antifa members.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.