[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that theramore was not a war crime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-Theramore_Destroyed.jpg (25KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Theramore_Destroyed.jpg
25KB, 300x188px
Reminder that theramore was not a war crime
>>
I think war crimes have to occur in the real world so you're right
>>
Fuck the horde and fuck Garry made my waifu mad desu senpai
>>
Of course it wasnt you can not commit crimes against white people
>>
what the fuck has jaina been doing during legion?
>>
>The Horde attacking Theramore was supposed to be a big thing about her character but it hasn't amounted to anything in the game so far, save for a comment about dismantling the horde that didn't do jack shit
>had to sit on the sidelines during WoD so everyone forgot about her story
>so far in legion she has left the kirin torm, hasn't been seen since and hasn't been the focus of even one storyline in all of legion
>she doesn't even join the mage campaign at some point instead it's lead by some literally who comic book character
>she will probably return corrupted by the old gods, be a boss in a future raid and die all like "omg i'm sorry i let the old golds corrupt my feelings we shoud all work together" while everyone loots her corpse
>>
>>377015692
id rather see her turn necomancer reviving arthas
>>
File: 1481348632583.png (74KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1481348632583.png
74KB, 230x230px
>considering anything after vanilla WoW as canon
>>
>>377015391
>what the fuck has the dreadlord been doing during legion
fix'd
>>
>>377016049
You mean Warcraft 3
>>
>>377016189
No, the added world building was probably more of a net benefit than the fuckery that is the Horde/Alliance dynamic.
>>
>>377015120
>Mana Bomb so potent that it not only fucked over out Theramore, but multiple different alternate timelines' Theramores
>Quite possibly all substantial ones, which would mean the annihilation of Theramore happens in EVERY timeline
>Garrosh murdered an entire city, and every version of it
>There was probably even timeline where Jaina and Garrosh were having passionate, hot sex and right as they climax the entire city fucking explodes on them

Yeah fuck you. Theramore was quite possibly the biggest mortal catastrophe in a long time. Garrosh was a monster.
>>
nah it wasn't
what DOES piss me off is the blatant blizzard horde bias by not allowing the alliance to respond in kind
after the horde had their little civil war and were in absolutely no position to object to it varian should have at the very least put all of garrosh's lackeys to work rebuilding theramore brick by brick 24/7 and taken off with pretty much the entire orgrimmar treasury to pay for it

and if things were actually equal they'd have used their aerial supremacy to give at least 1 major horde city the ol' Dresden special
>>
File: nani (137).jpg (87KB, 479x350px) Image search: [Google]
nani (137).jpg
87KB, 479x350px
>>377016960
>>Mana Bomb so potent that it not only fucked over out Theramore, but multiple different alternate timelines' Theramores
>>
>>377016990
>Horde City
No, just Orgrimmar or Undercity The Tauren at least tried to warn Theramore about the attack, and the Belfs barely even wanted to be in the Horde BEFORE the bomb.

>>377017102
So much Arcane energy went nuclear that it ripped through timelines. Keep in mind that the Mana Bomb was quite literally one of Malygos' most powerful arcane objects (On top of a metric fuckload of other catastrophically powerful artifacts) weaponized into a bomb.
>>
File: tumblr_mor941GvyG1rggr7ko8_500.png (435KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mor941GvyG1rggr7ko8_500.png
435KB, 500x700px
>>377015120
will they ever make a based RTS game where you really are noble and kill all the savages? I want a redpilled game where I just fight degenerates and restore the empire.
>>
>>377017383
or some other decently large settlement that's not necessarily a horde capitol

that said it would have been interesting had, during the SoO, the alliance intentionally caused as much collateral damage to the city as possible
>>
>>377017383
Oh wow, I was not aware of that timeline ripping thing. When was this mentioned? I don't remember a lot from MoP and I quit halfway into WoD (and even then I was not paying too much attention)
>>
>>377017668
Pretty sure it was mentioned off hand in the book about Jaina's reaction, though how much it actually affected other timelines is still fairly nebulous.

Out of all the things to cause people to go crazy in WoW, what Theramore did to Jaina was actually somewhat justified. The Mana Bomb was horrific.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.