[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a Telltale WWE game be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What would a Telltale WWE game be like?
>>
shit
>>
File: wwe-2k17-3.jpg (147KB, 1244x700px)
wwe-2k17-3.jpg
147KB, 1244x700px
>>
No one is allowed to win vs the gender-fluid wrestler.
>>
The Storyline could be good.
But with 0 gameplay it would be boring unless they animated the whole matches.

Could be a CAWs road to Wrestlemania 69 or something.
>>
>>377013967
>But with 0 gameplay it would be boring unless they animated the whole matches.

Matches would be QTEs

You would have to anticipate and react to QTEs for three minutes straight at a time.
>>
>>377013705
>vs roman
>options
>lose
>lose
>future endeavor
>>
>>377013705
It'd be a good fit if your character was a booker rather than a wrestler, but all wrestling games are in kayfabe.
>>
File: 2283209-bookert.jpg (31KB, 526x350px)
2283209-bookert.jpg
31KB, 526x350px
>>377014412
If you play as Booker T you can be both the booker and the wrestler
>>
>>377014076
>>377014412
>Matches are QTEs
>Instead of trying to beat your opponent, you call moves and spots with telltale dialogue options and QTE is whether you botch the move or not
>ability to go against booking if you think it will get a better crowd reaction (i.e. kicking out at 2.5 after a finisher, pinning someone hard way, etc.)
>>
A wrestling game focussed on the relations between the wrestlers and the Federation and the fans would be quite something, if in the center there would be still a good wrestling game. But once that's figured out, I'd welcome something going absolutely mad. I'd imagine something where you'd be able to chose several options, on how to react, which influences your standing values with the Federation, the audience and the wrestlers, and the storylines evolve accordingly. Since the matches are pretty much scripted anyways, the presented storylines don't have to change a lot, but you still could win matches you weren't supposed to, making the Federation and the other wrestler mad and the audience happy.. or not. The real storylines are evolving behind the scenes, and there should be a lot of creativity.
>>
File: PS3000433PDO.jpg (119KB, 640x752px)
PS3000433PDO.jpg
119KB, 640x752px
>>377014076
>Matches would be QTEs

They already did that and it was utter horse-shit.
>>
>>377015254
i wana play it, is it really that bad?
>>
>>377015332
Just play All-Stars, unless you're curious about the combat system.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.