[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18

This game is trash
>>
Nah, it's great, shit writing aside
>>
I only played the demo but that wasn't great.
>>
You're right for once OP.
>>
>>377013546

no you suck at it
>>
Huge disappointment compared to the first game. Dishonored was a one hit wonder.
>>
Dishonored 2 is GOTY 2016.

Can't imagine how awful it is to play with a gamepad and sub-30 fps with dynamic resolution nonsense though.
>>
>>377015678
That's Hitman
>>
>>377013546
Even CPY couldn't be arsed to crack it.
>>
>>377015780
No.
>>
Stealth is the lazy option. They should have honed the action and left the stealth as an option, not the default.
>>
>>377015356
Much better movement, powers, and level design.

You're wrong, senpai.
>>
>>377015979
Stealth is fucking amazing, you retard.
>>
From what i played of the demo it just seemed like more Dishonored.

I don't get the hate. Unless you hated Dishonored to begin with.
>>
>>377016012
This. I refuse to believe there are people who prefer 1 to 2.
>>
>had some subtle, neat lore pieces in the original like the Outsider
>goes full retard with him in 2

way to fuck up
>>
I like both games a lot and want a DLC for the second one
Hopefully they'll announce it at E3
The new Hitman is great too
>>
>>377016109
Because ppl just prefer the setting/characters/story.
>>
>>377016636
The writing is also barely better in 1 and I like voiceless Corvo better
But 2 is way better overall
>>
>>377016101
I haven't played Dishonored 2 yet -
Is there any level as fun as Lady Boyle's party?
and
Are the non-lethal take downs anywhere as near as inventive and cruel?
>>
File: 1488135541825.gif (12KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1488135541825.gif
12KB, 96x96px
>>377016636
>Playing videogames for writing
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Dishonored 2 DLCs when
>>
you only say that because you can't pirate it
>>
>>377016715
>>377016809
The gameplay isn't that new. It's like an update.
So yea overall i prefered the 1, where i was immediately immersed into the game.
I didn't give a fuck about what was going on in D2. Having to deal AGAIN with the witches, especially after killing them in the DLC felt like a chore.
>>
>>377016723
Jindosh mansion in Dishonored 2
>>
>>377017226
>>377016723
also whats his name mansion
>>
>>377016723
Yes, there are two levels in Dis2 that I think are the pinnacle of Arkane's design quality.

In terms of the non-lethal options, none stood out to me as strongly as Lady Boyle's, but I dunno if that's because they are less cruel or because I really fucking like that particular mission.
>>
File: Prey_box_shot.jpg (762KB, 1527x2178px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_box_shot.jpg
762KB, 1527x2178px
>>377013546
>The B-Team game ended up being better

really makes you think...
>>
>>377015678
Arkane is my favorite developer right now.

Both Dishonored 2 and Prey were great.

I would have preferred another villain to Delilah though.
>>
>>377016945
Announced at E3, hopefully
>>
>>377015979
Why are you bringing up stealth in a Dishonored thread, anon?
>>
>>377017353
It's not the B-Team.

Director of the game is president of Arkane and lead on Arx Fatalis and Dishonored.
Lead designer worked on Dishonored and Deus Ex.
>>
>>377016809
New Vegas would like a word, kid.
>>
I fucking adore Dishonored 2. The ooonly complaint is the ability cooldown, not letting me chain the fucking out of Blinks instantly, or perform as fast as you could in Dis1, but that's literally the only one I have.

It's more Dis1, with more polish, and it's great.

If you liked the first, you'll love it, if you hated Dishonored 1, then there's not much you'll enjoy about this one.

I hope they stay true to the franchise and continue to let it thrive as a relatively niche series. D2 dlc fucking WHEN. I wanna see muh Daud again.
>>
>>377013546
It's not trash but it's one of those games that were instantly forgotten and will only be mentioned if someone asks "is this game worth 5 bucks?". It does nothing new or interesting, it just kind of exists. A completely unremarkable game, CPY didn't even bother to crack it.
>>
>>377017385
I kind of wish they'd experiment with different gameplay. They've been stuck on first person games for ages.
>>
>>377015913
Yes?
>>
>>377017353
Actually Dishonored 2 was the one that b-team developed.
>>
>>377017385
Agreed.

Hopefully Daud shows up in DLC again. I'd love to play as Billie Lurk as well, despite the inevitable REE SJW exclamations that would follow.

That or move towards topics from the novel, or even another person touched by the Outsider's Mark. I'd love to go to Moray.
>>
Is it really that bad? I'm currently playing the first one and I was looking forward to buying the second one
>>
>>377017617
I would love playing as a whale hunting sailor that gets sinked by a whale and then meets the outsider.
>>
>>377017743
there is so much lore in dishonored
>>
The game is great. DLC when?

The only thing I disliked are the loading times.
>>
>>377015678
Console port is trash

FoV is too low so you spin around most of the time the frame rate is borked, it wasn't this bad in the first game
>>
File: her smile and optimism, GONE.png (53KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
her smile and optimism, GONE.png
53KB, 250x200px
>Tfw Dishonored 3 set in the vast untamed weird wildlands of the Pandyssian Continent fucking never.
>>
>>377013546
you're mom is trash
>>
>>377017902
Yeah, they can be pretty rough.

I wonder, would you guys like to see more open ended maps - not large enough to ruin the intricate design and flow of levels, but big enough to offer way more routes around and add a minor but very present level of exploration?
>>
>>377017617
E3 Dishonored 2 tools announcement that would never happen though.
>>
>>377013546
Better than 1 or Prey which is high praise because both are awesome. 2 is my favorite sneak em up since Doos Sex HR.
>>
File: 1455259280494.png (8KB, 280x271px) Image search: [Google]
1455259280494.png
8KB, 280x271px
>>377018000
>Wanting a theoretical Dishonored 3 to be set in Pandyssia
>Not in the comfy snowy land of Tyvia with a mission where you infiltrate the Oracular Sisters
>>
My personal Goty. The changing mansion and the timelines changing one blew my mind. Superb level design like never before right there.
>>
File: corvo pls.jpg (39KB, 736x623px) Image search: [Google]
corvo pls.jpg
39KB, 736x623px
>>377018000
>tfw you will never be a jolly and optimistic Moray sailor that loses it all at sea, barely escaping with his life and proceeding to live on the streets, falling in and out of gangs in order to try and survive before being used in a scheme to overthrow the corrupt leaders and getting caught, only to find salvation or revenge with the aid of the Outsider. Descend into madness or reclaim your happiness and safety by purging the land of it's political disease and/or getting revenge on those who toyed with your life.
>>
If Dishonored 2 would get mod tools, do you guys think we would get quality maps like the thief custom maps?
>>
>>377018146
I would jizz all over my dick and balls and asshole
>>377018285
I saw a "leaked" image of the DLC title, but it was probably fake. Mentioned Tyvia. The only issue with Tyvia is that the setting could get fairly old quite quickly and/or feel a bit barren, but I'd honestly love to go there.
>>
>>377018431
Depends on how good the mod tools would be, I suppose. Pretty hard to imagine they would be able to get half the interest that Thief 2 still gets, though, let alone the same amount of it.
>>
>>377017578
No because it's going to be 2017/18 GOTY when I/O wins the IP rights and finishes Season 2. Please god.
>>
>>377018431
100% yes, though on a notably smaller scale.

The community is so niche that there's a lot of passion there.

I'd love to see some kind of community run challenges, similar to the Dis1 DLC.
>>
>>377018000
>Pandyssian
WOEW I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE SPOOKY SHIT
> It will actually be nothing special
>>
>>377016109
I've speedrun Dishonored 1 for close to two years now. I prefer it to Dishonored 2, mainly because of the performance issues that plague the latter.

As a game, it's alright, but I still wouldn't say it's better than the original. The original just has something that latches on to you.
>>
man, this is one of the worst cases of wasting a really cool setting on a shit story
>>
>>377018821

What's so wrong about the story?
>>
>>377013546
I finally realised why I cant enjoy this game. Simple answer: its too easy and unrewarding. Designing it to be both an action and a stealth game was too much of a task for Arkane to handle.
Im doing my second playthrough with no powers. Slightly enjoying it more since I can just skip most of the level with jumps and blinks. Its supposed to be a challenge but Im not feeling it at all. Just what is the point of stealthing around enemies if I can easily mop the floor with them. Stealth is too easy. Action is too easy. I dont have enough autism to enjoy setting specific rules like ghosting with no kills no skills. The game just doesnt work. You have smooth movements, solid gunplay and melee, cool magic, alternative paths to your objectives.... and it all doesnt work together.
Now I realise the only thing that carried the first game was its unique setting and atmosphere. Which they blew completely in 2.
>>
>>377018771

The speed at which you can perform skills is a huge asset that Dis1 has over the sequel. Chaining skills is far easier and faster in the first game and it's pretty noticeable.

I was hoping it would be patched.

Do you speedrun with or without the [breaking out of level] techniques?

>>377018821
t. somebody who didn't read anything or listen to dialogue.

The main sequence is a little dry and very similar to the premise of the first game, but the world building and optional lore is fucking massively detailed. Read more, if that's your thing.
>>
I've found Dishonoured 2 to be very difficult to get into. I got it a few months ago, but I found it a chore to play through - and I only finished the 2nd mission.
I can't put my finger on why it's not clicking for me, nothing like this has happened before. The only difference I can think of is that I played Dishonoured 1 (which I loved) on PC, and I was playing Dishonoured 2 on PS4.
Did anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>377019009
Use the custom settings at the main menu - you can completely tweak everything; make enemies hear/see stuff way more realistically.

Trust me, it'll transform the game for you.
>>
>>377019009

You are simply too stupid for this kind of game. Of course you have to limit yourself, that's the point of the entire genre.
>>
>>377018067
As someone that likes to fully clear maps I hope they don't do that. The current maps already offer a lot of routes to reach your targets.
>>
>>377019116
This sounds good
>>
>>377018821
The issue with the main story is how much fucking potential they wasted. According to some of the lore found in the game, they could have done some seriously cool shit, but no, the main story is pretty straightforward without any as huge twists as in Dishonored 1.
>>
>>377017738
no it's fucking better than the first one I played them back to back.
>>
It felt like the Dark Souls 2 to Dark Souls (1). Everything moved way smoother but it came at the cost of things feeling a bit slowed down.
>>
>>377013546
My only problem with Dishonored is it ostensibly places full-pacifist stealth as the "best" way to play, but then gives you a ton of powers which can really only be used to wanton violence.

I'll admit I only played the first one so I don't know if the second fixed some of these problems, but Blink was an incredibly overpowered ability, so much that it limited a lot of the gameplay. I found myself interacting with the levels less and more just waiting for my mana to refresh so I could Blink from one ledge to the next.

All the crazy fun power and AI combos were still possible, but they always seemed kind of extraneous when just about every problem could be solved by blinking around it.

I'm glad that they included that kind of depth and complexity in the world, but I would have liked it if the game did a little more to push the player to use it. Maybe instead of every room having a dozen ways to get through, have a couple that only have two or three very specific solutions, so the player might have to bang their head against it a couple times but eventually they might put two-and-two together and go, "Huh, what if I waited for that guard to shoot me, then stopped time, mind controlled him, and made him walk into his own bullet?"
>>
The ability to pounce on enemies from above non-lethally sped up the game immensely and combined with a 4x strong arm bone charm, non lethal became way more fun.
https://u.nya.is/sucnil.webm
>>
>>377019116
the AI is completely non threatening. Getting discovered has no lasting effects whatsoever. The only possible way I could see it working out is if everything would one shot you. Can you do that?

>>377019203
Im already doing a no power run on hardest difficulty. Thats pretty much discarding half of the games features. I really dont like setting artificial challenges for myself because developers completely fucked up in providing a proper experience. It feels like Im desperately trying to squeeze fun out of nothing.
>>
>>377013546

I wouldn't know, never got cracked
>>
>>377019406
Todd please.
>>
>>377019563
>as the "best" way to play
no it didn't
fucking play how you enjoy it, the game changing due to that is just bonus so you have some replay value, stop being fucking autistic about endings you twat
>>
>>377019563
>being spotted
>killing
A pistol is used to open locked doors, nothing more.
>>
>>377019679
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-24-heres-what-dishonored-2s-custom-difficulties-let-you-adjust

You can make them hit harder, call more enemies to their aid - pretty much anything.

Definitely recommend trying it out.
>>
>>377013546
There's a trial on Steam. Just give it a go.
>>
>>377019096
Dishonored was meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse.
>>
>>377019834
All right I'll give it a go.
If only the levels themselves werent so bland
>>
File: 1726958703.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1726958703.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>377020123
I really wish the first game got a high-def patch or something. They were going for a soft water painting look and it generally works from a distance, but on PC you're much closer to your monitor and it doesn't hold up.
>>
fun games but I don't get people who genuinely like the story and lore. it's fucking shallow trash, and why "The Outsider" some otherworldy being, has to look like a panic at the disco fan I'll never understand

Also, how do you fuckers deal with the collectibles fucking everywhere? I can't stand it. Dishonored 2 was only playable for me because I completely ignored the heart and cheat engined myself all the trinkets i'd need
>>
Is Dishonored 2 playable with waypoints disabled?

I know there's an option to disable them, but will I still be able to get along without being super furstrated? I hate having waypoints up in freeform games like this, but some games are built around it so hard that disabling them is just a time waster
>>
>>377020498
You're supposed to explore the level. Maybe this isn't your kind of game
>>
Im still waiting for shitposters to forget about d2 so we can have a nice lore threads again.

d1 threads were the best
>>
>>377020637
Levels are not super big but it would be pretty frustrating trying to figure out where to go sice no map
>>
>>377020637
It's absolutely playable just like the original was.
>>
>>377013546
>Level where the rooms rearrange themselves.
>Level where you can go back and forth through time at will.
>2 characters with different powers.

You're delusional if you call this a bad game. The only thing that's bad is PC's lack of support and they still haven't fixed the fucking Jindosh Lock giving you an unsolvable puzzle.
>>
>>377020637
I did it on my first playthrough and it worked just fine apart from one instance in the second to last level. The game expected me to know that the boat to exit the level had changed places from where it had originally been without telling me anything. I enabled waypoints and saw that she had moved even though nobody had mentioned it in game.
>>
File: Dishonored 2 puzzle 2.png (693KB, 988x988px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored 2 puzzle 2.png
693KB, 988x988px
>>377021083
The Jindosh lock was a nice puzzle, didn't know there was a glitch that made it unsolvable
>>
>>377021083
I guarantee you both Dishonored 2 and PREY will get long tail sales. I think people are just wisening up and not getting Day 1 games without massive marketing campaigns which neither of these games had.
>>
>>377013546
Fucking pardon? this game is amazing. Two of the best maps in modern gaming right there, clockwork mansion was godlike.
>>
>>377017353
DS2 is quite a bit better than Prey imo, prey has so few weapons and enemy types. No puzzles

Fun but doesn't hold a candle to DS2 imo
>>
>>377021325
>>377021083
>>377021451
*Brrrrr* Do you feel that? Sure is getting shilly in here. *brrrr*
>>
>tfw Emily isn't pure anymore
>>
File: Dishonored 2017-02-12 20-44-32.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored 2017-02-12 20-44-32.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>377020306
if you are not completely anti-sweetfx or reshade fag, you can tweak it a little for better looks. or for covering the imperfections. but yeah hd texture patch would be great
>>
>>377013546
I was having fun ghosting through it until the clockwork mansion where it forces me to pull the lever and I can't teleport up the windows because I have no powers
>>
>>377021961
Well I mean Jindosh did build his house to make it impossible to sneak in without getting detected. Without supernatural powers that's how it should be.

>yfw there's just a single line in the game that changes when you chose to not accept the Outsider's gift
>>
I'm still butthurt at how they ruined these otherwise solid games by making them collectathons. The only fun way to play them is by never getting any upgrades to anything, because you have to go so far out of your way to do so that it makes no sense from a roleplaying standpoint. You should have been rewarded for doing your actual job, not scouring every level for two hours in hopes of finding some of granny rags' trash stuffed into a dark corner five miles from your assassination target.
>>
>>377022167
wait really? fuck then what's the point of not accepting powers then

I thought I'd get a super special ending or something for telling him to fuck off and getting 0 kills and alerts
>>
>>377021961
>it forces me to pull the lever

nigger you can walk around the whole level without pulling single lever
>>
>>377022301
It's mostly just a challenge thing
The line that changes is when you get to the dying overseer in the last mission. Instead of telling you that you're just as bad as Delilah for being the Outsider's pawn he gives you the abbey's blessings before he dies
>>
>>377022412
Did you not read the "because I have no powers" bit? The only way to do Jindosh's mansion without pulling a lever is to smash the window in the ceiling in the first room with a lever and teleport up there which is impossible on a no powers run
>>
>>377022606
ah my bad then
>>
>>377022469
pretty nice touch desu, there's a few other lines iirc tho
>>
>>377022818
Really? Any examples?
>>
>>377021083
>>377021269
Unless there are multiple answers possible on each run, I gut a Jindosh riddle where the person referred on the far left turned out to be to not be on the far left on the lock's solution itself.

Which was a real bitch, since I apparently got the rest of the puzzle almost right without searching for that answer.
>>
>>377013546

just like the first game.
>>
>>377023314
That's odd. Did you take any screenshots?
>>
File: 1494539611370.jpg (15KB, 319x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494539611370.jpg
15KB, 319x360px
>combination lock
>no one is guarding it

these guys are terrible patrolmen
>>
>>377023492
1/2 Not him, but here's mine.
>>
>>377013546
first playthrough was corvo. mostly non lethal but some lethal and more stealth oriented. my god the story was weak.

went emily expecting different routes, nope, just a character swap in terms of story. went full lethal and it made the game easy as fuck.
there were a few good levels though like clockwork mansion and that time traveling one, maybe even the witch museum. rest kind of forgettable
>>
>>377023973
2/2 I must have taken notes on the clue for a half an hour before Googling and finding out that the solution is randomized and is sometimes bugged.
>>
File: hue.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
Post yfw you found out Jindosh gave his robots a voice line for finding his own dead body
>>
>>377023314
all the puzzles and safe codes are randomized desu senpai
>>
>>377021138
I had waypoints on and still did the exact same thing as you. Went all the way back to the port and then had to make my way back to the rocks near the mansion again.
>>
I tried the demo and it didn't run very well and kept crashing.
at least I can enjoy nuPrey
>>
>>377022190
What the hell, but that makes exploring the maps fun, which is a good thing.
>>
File: nsoeqz6gl51r1t2kso1.jpg (43KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nsoeqz6gl51r1t2kso1.jpg
43KB, 960x960px
>>377024302
>>
File: 3434234325425.png (77KB, 507x674px) Image search: [Google]
3434234325425.png
77KB, 507x674px
>>377024302
"This is quite amusing to record. This playback should trigger in case the machine detects my own lifeless body."
>>
File: zashquared1.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zashquared1.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>377013546
Just like the first one.
>>
>>377021083
Overall, it's a great game but in terms of writing, holy shit can there be more wasted potential?
>We're gonna set it around the royal family again, with another coup
OK, you're rehashing the first game? I think the game is most interesting at the street level and when it's dealing with weird murder voodoo shit but okay. I guess you need to have the edgy mask man on the box for marketing.
>Also Deliah is back
Why? She's not that interesting? And we dealt with her? So the Daud sparing her ending was canon? I mean the dlc did imply he was going to Karnaca, maybe-
>Daud existence is only barely implied.
What the hell? You go through all the trouble to bring back the witch from the void and you're going to completely ignore the guy who put her there? After he went through an entire character arc of redemption, only to have everything backfire? Doesn't that sound like a cool character setup? He could be on the ship with you trying to get you to kill people with the argument that this shit could always happen again. Especially when,
>The pacifist choice is always portrayed as the best option
Like what the fuck? At least 1's options felt kind of like fates worse than death, but here either they are straight up the best option with no real moral conflict (Doctor, Jindosh and Duke), or any consequences one might assume are never acknowledged and never come to pass (Delilah's number 2 just fucking gives up after you take her powers, both Dust District leaders get along peacefully, and nothing seems to acknowledge Delilah could come back again even when you got rid of her pretty much the exact same way as in 1.)
>Also,the climax of Billie Lurk's arc is really underwhelming
Like yeah let's just talk on the boat and you can kill me or whatever
>>
>>377024302
"Make a note. Remove this playback after the final field test."
"Head mechanism detached. Rare playback, no doubt."
"If the head is detached, identifying the enemy is impossible... Whatever, it'll kill them all."
>>
>>377013546
My main issues with it are the level design not feeling as good as the original, Emily's powers being shit and the two different characters having exactly the same lines which is just flat out fucking lazy leaving no room for characterization.
Also shit writing.
>>
>>377025237
>they are straight up the best option with no real moral conflict
If you spare Ramsey first guy he'll stay locked up for a while in the secret room until someone turns him into stone. Basically the same as letting him die depending on whether Emily/Corvo can turn him back afterwards
If you spare hypatia, that's objectively better
If you spare Jindosh he'd be better off dead rather than lobotomized but still aware that he used to be a genious
If you spare Breanna Ashworth you basically stole the meaning of her life, leaving her better off dead
Sparing Stilton is straight up better
Sparing the duke gets him sent to jail with some actor you don't know in charge of things instead of replacing him with your trustworthy father
Sparing Delilah lets her live out her fantasy of ruling the world, basically letting her avoid justice

I'd say it's 50/50 or so
>>
>>377017353
The "B-Team" also did the DLC for Dishonored 1
>>
It's good
>>
>>377025968
Jindosh basically becomes a good boy noble who chases bugs all day, he treats people way better.
There's no reason to kill Stilton, it's not even an objective. The time paradox shit is a bigger question. Like wouldn't the dust district have played out differently if he was sane and protecting the miners, but that would have made him a target of the duke and he would be locked up anyways.
You can use the heart on the double and see he's a good person, maybe not ruler material, but honestly neither is Corvo or Emily. they are both murder junkie adventurers with little practical ruling skill.
>>
>>377017385
This. I can even forgive the PC port of D2 because of how cool they were with adding in things the fanbase asked for afterwards.

But I refused to buy Prey until I had a confirmation of decent PC version.
>>
>>377019563
>My only problem with Dishonored is it ostensibly places full-pacifist stealth as the "best" way to play

Don't fall for this meme, you're rewarded either way. If you play stealthy (or outright non-lethal) you get less action-packed levels and more story bits, if you play violently you get more enemies to murder and a far more climactic final level.
>>
File: snakes.jpg (58KB, 445x454px) Image search: [Google]
snakes.jpg
58KB, 445x454px
>craft bonecharm with 4x "run faster with a body over your shoulder"
>craft bonecharm with 4x "run faster with your weapons' sheathed"
>craft bonecharm with 4x "move faster while in stealth mode"
>go at turbo speed when I have a body over my shoulder without weapons drawn in stealth mode

>craft a bone charm with 4x "witches have a chance to stumble when they teleport"
>80% of the time when a witch teleports they ragdoll and go slipping off buildings and fall to their death

Bone charm crafting is the best power
>>
>>377027147
Apparently not true in Dishonored 2, which is a pretty big shame. The level is the same.
>>
>>377027445
also the corrupted bonecharm with "doesn't slow down when your weapons are unsheathed"
>>
>>377027738
Interestingly enough, that one didn't really stack with the "move faster with your weapons sheathed" charm. Like you'd get your normal unsheathed speed if you used it but not the boosted speed from the other charm
>>
>>377013546
It's OK at best, not worth full price.
if anyone wants to pick it up get it off another key site or wait for a sale.
>>
>>377020123
Do you get used to controller, or will it always feel shit?
It's weird that I had no issue going from playing Human Revolution on PC to MD on PS4, but I can't do the same with Dishonoured.
>>
The first game for me was one of those that you just play half of and don't bother finishing, honestly. It's another stealth game where the AI is so painfully predictable and easy to manipulate.
>>
>>377019009
Play on the hardest difficulty without also relying on quicksaves. Sneaking is tough as balls because enemies can spot you peeking from around the corner and combat is a bitch because of the extra damage you take. Bonus if you go no powers too.
>>
>>377028106
Hacking in HR is shit with controller though.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.