[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't THAT great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
It wasn't THAT great.
>>
>>377012412
Sonygroids are so starved for exclusives they have to shill it EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>377012412
i agree i bought a ps4 for the game and wasnt very impressed. its still a good game if you want more soulslike gameplay, but thats about it.
>>
Reddit: the Souls game
>>
Vanilla bosses and some mobs (hunters specially) are the weakest parts of the game. But I still think it's the second best souls game, the atmosphere, setting and level design are next level great.
>>
>>377012924
>starved for exclusives when it has the most and best exclusives out on current-gen

kek
>>
Played DS3 after BB
BB is way better
>>
>>377012412
Dont own ps4 or the game, did borrow both to play for a week and its that good, almost topped ds1 expirience for me. Garbage taste mate.
>>
Literally the closest thing to vidyakino, the only thing about it that's not 10/10 Is frame rate
>>
>>377013404
Shit taste m8.
>>
>>377013506
>one reborn is a 10/10 fight
>witches are 10/10
>Thunder skelly dog is 10/10

most vanilla bosses are mediocre, don't pretend the game is perfect
>>
>>377013793
paarl is a fucking awesome fight you fucking shit smeared plebeian
>>
>>377013793
Even if some of the bosses were pretty plain gameplay-wise, the presentation was still stellar.
>>
it's great enough
>>
>>377014135
Yeah, that I agree. In feel like it's the best visual I've seen in any game so far.
>>
It is a PS4 exclusive so, of course it is great. Dark Souls 3 would be heralded as well if it were exclusive.
>>
>>377013178
i think it has more atmosphere than reddit of the wild.
>>
I really liked it but ultimately didn't like the aesthetic and combat as much as DS3.
>>
Having played every other souls game aside from King's Field i have to say Bloodborn was a disappointment. The lack of weapon choice, the useless fucking guns, combat was clunky at best.
I get that they were trying to address some of the issues with the original series but forcing you to farm healing items between boss fights and making combat more about spamming attacks and less about critical evaluation and timing was really boring. Slogging through the levels between boss attempts was always the worst part of the souls experience and Bloodborn cranked that up to 11.
>>
File: 1485409289240.png (91KB, 220x187px) Image search: [Google]
1485409289240.png
91KB, 220x187px
>>377013404
>>
>>377014603
console warriors deserve to be shot
>>
>>377012412
It's very good.
And I mean it, it's just a very good game, not amazing as some people claim.
It plays faster than Souls which is great but it still has every flaw of its predecessors and does little to nothing to alleviate them. Also the soundtrack doesn't hold a goddamn candle to DaS 1's.
>>
>>377013793
>Implying the arena of the witches is not fucking atmospheric

Some bosses are not that great (the wizard, the witches), but you have to look at the game as a whole.

I'm not the biggest fan of Rom either but, the way they introduce this boss is awesome, that white arena, the spider defending Rom, that music, almost peacefull but uncanny at the same time.

I love Bloodborne a lot, but it's probably because I'm a Lovecraft fag. I still find Bloodborne more interesting overall than Dark souls, I like that BB is some kind of a DS Light
>>
The art was a pur bliss for my eyes. And just for that, it was THAT great.
>>
File: 1492794658793.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492794658793.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>377014135
>>377014248
>>377014343
I agree with all of you about the atmosphere, setting, gameplay and visuals.

Storytelling is what Bloodborne lacked.
The documents strewn on the floor and the lack of very good NPC questlines ruined the flow of the game.

>seek paleblood to transcend the hunt

All of them felt hastily tacked on because they felt they needed to explain the game more.
Even though it was unfinished the first Dark souls had good quests and characters which complimented the story well.

Also if you've ever watched the videos by ENB or German spy 2 people who've written the bloodborne guide and have been in direct contact with Fromsoft's staff you'll find them criticizing the development model for the souls games.
Usually fromsoft rushes the development of the game towards meeting a deadline and cram as much as they can into a game and then releasing multiple patches to fix balance and performance issues.
>>
>>377014752
>soundtrack doesn't hold a goddam candle to DaS 1
what
>>
>>377012412
Actually it was, but TW101 was the better 8th gen game so far. KH3 or La Mulana 2 might top it as well.
>>
>>377012412

It really wasn't. But sonybros are dispaired for a good exclusive so they'll defend it like their lives is in the line
>>
>>377015576
>La Mulana 2
>top anything but wikia search results
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.