[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a game where pasty white school shooter kids can get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Is this a game where pasty white school shooter kids can get together and pretend they are good at fighting games? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>377008162
It's the best fighting game of all time gameplay-wise. But the roster sucks compared to Sm4sh.
>>
File: 11B.jpg (252KB, 570x506px) Image search: [Google]
11B.jpg
252KB, 570x506px
>>377008162
Yes
>>377008295
No
>>
>>377008295
That's the weird thing about 4. It has so many characters, but everything about them from their movement to their combo games seems so incredibly limited compared to melee or 64. It's to the point where I'd say any one melee character has more options and more varied tools than multiple characters combined in smash 4. It's really a shame in the case of 4.
>>
You just described the competitive smash crowd.
>>
>>377008162
If you play falco/sheik/falcon/marth, sure. You'll be able to do really cool shit right from the start without too much practice with those.
>>
>>377008162
Some of them, depends on the region. NYC tends to be black guys with psychosis, SoCal are MMA dropouts, FL is faggot hipster CF mains, so on.

If you want school shooters, I recommend NJ or somewhere in the Mid-West.
>>
>>377008162
yea basically

In terms of non-dead games its your best option considering how SFV is ass and everyone will abandon GG in a year like the hypocritical scrubs they are.
>>
>>377009162
>FL is faggot hipster CF mains
Isn't it just Gahtzu?
>>
>>377009807
Anyone who's 20GX can die in a fire.

Also Gravy is a tool.
>>
>>377009894
>i love le epic style man of unga bunga
>>
>>377008162
>Is this a game where pasty white school shooter kids

I don't know how things work in the rest of the world but in my country most Smash 4 and Melee players are either blacks or arabs... (France ofc)
>>
>>377010364
>(France ofc)
Don't worry we already knew
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>377008162
The mewtwo's voice in melee still scares me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WR_G08HZAFk
>>
>>377010364
>new algeria
>>
Nice b8. Your friend will be shit at the game for a very long time compared to if he tried to get into a fighting game. It takes way too much practice to be decent at melee.

Whereas in sfv I can play zangief or laura efficiently in a matter of hours and the only thing I have to learn after are matchups.
>>
>>377012865
two different things
SFV easy to learn, hard to master
Melee is just straight hard, it's also a lot more rewarding for the more you play you can see yourself improving.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Melee has no YOLO comeback mechanics like modern fighting games do. Hell, in Sf4 you had a get out of jail free card every time you had 2 bars.

SFV is incredibly easy to get good at like this anon said:
>>377012865

Games like guilty gear (especially the old one) and kof have my respect though. You can't just dive into those games like you can street fighter.

I know you're just baiting for (you)s, but you should try a little harder. If you used sm4sh as your pic or something it might make a little more sense.
>>
>>377008162
It's worse than that. Go through the Wikipedia list of history's greatest killers. Hitler played Smash. Pol Pot played Smash. Hillary played Smash.

Honestly, I think it's the raw violence in Smash that sets them off. Once you've seen a Pikachu torn limb from limb, the human brain craves more and more. Crazy stuff.
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>377008295
>smash
>fighting game
>>
>>377008162
How come I'll get less shit for playing SFV when it's leagues easier than Melee? Just because it's Street Fighter?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.