[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh rotten adults >muh rotten adults dammit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C8iSI_dXYAAHfle.png (53KB, 260x245px) Image search: [Google]
C8iSI_dXYAAHfle.png
53KB, 260x245px
>muh rotten adults
>muh rotten adults dammit
>>
>>377006039
>failed to be a Yosuke, Junpei or Kanji

Such a disappointing character
>>
>>377006128
>failed to be Junpei
That's a good thing. Junpei was a selfish piece of shit who blamed protag for his own impotence. Literally worst companion in Persona series.
>>
>>377006412
Junpei was an actual character. Not a cardboard cutout that worshipped the protagonist everytime he got a chance.

>he blamed protag

You do know he made up with the protag right? Did you even play the game? And Junpei was like the voice of reason in The Answer.

On top of that Junpei had the best character arc and personality out of the 3.
>>
>>377006128
>manages to be his own character
>>
>>377006675
Junpei only stops being an asshole because his autistic girlfriend dies
>>
>>377006039

Ryuji was an idiot but he did witness and was also a victim to adults abusing power, etc. I'd be pretty bitter too if an adult snapped my fucking leg out of jealousy toward my team.
>>
>>377006675
>he made up
Who gives a shit?

>yo protag fuck you you fuck, I can do everything better fuck you
>fuck you protag you killed my love who didn't give a shit about me, fuck you
>yo protag we total bros right? xD
The game just doesn't give you an option to kick him out, because I sure would.
>>
>repeatedly experiencing terrible things from a certain group makes you biased against that group
Really makes you think
>>
>>377006128
>yosuke
Anyone is better than that cock sucker.
>>
Ryuji was a great character, but I think they should have done this
>give him much more dialogue in the game
>make him a huge bro tier character, more bro than he was
>then kill him off at the end of Shido's palace, like the theives presumed happened, and make him a hero, and give the thieves an even bigger reason to kill Yaldy
It would have made Ryuji an amazing fucking character. Also Shido should have been built up as a bigger villain.
>>
>>377007481
Fuck no they already cucked us out of the debilitate guy, at least let me keep the physical powerhouse.
>>
File: Hiruta.png (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hiruta.png
106KB, 512x512px
>game about 16-17yo teens
>somehow they don't think of themselves as adults yet
>>
File: 1494844577297.png (101KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494844577297.png
101KB, 512x512px
>Ryuji was a great character

Why are we pretending anyone besides maybe Yusuke was good?

Literally most of the cast were static fucks that were replaced by another member and did nothing in the game.

The only notworthy thing Ryuji did since his arc was save everyone at the end.

From the first arc all the way at the end of 100 hours.

The writer needs to be fired
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.