[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of Resident Evil games on PS3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: resevil.jpg (19KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
resevil.jpg
19KB, 236x354px
So there is a PSN sale of the RE franchise. I have a PS3 and a pretty decent PC, as well as plan to buy PS4 in the future. Should I bite the bullet and purchase all REs on PS3 right bow or wait for the PC sale or the same one for PS4 eventually? Any games of the series that I should avoid on PS3?
>>
http://www.re4hd.com/
>>
File: 1476827127121.jpg (663KB, 2118x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476827127121.jpg
663KB, 2118x1080px
>>
>>377004732
There was a steam sale on them back in maybe February or March, but I think they go on sale kind of often.
>>
>>377005021
Why RE4 of all RE games? It's my favorite in the series, but that game has been re-released into oblivion. No one will care.
>>
>>377004732
If you've got a decent PC you can emulate the GameCube versions of 1, 2, 3 and 4 using a keyboard and a controller.
The file sizes aren't too big, it's free, and you wouldn't be giving jewcom any money.
Forget 5 and 6.
>>
>>377004971
>>377005021
Appreciated. Not concentrating on RE4 specifically, was asking about the whole bunch of them overall.
>>
>>377005097
It's an HD mod. Why not? None of the others really need such a mod.
>>
>>377004732
Saw a comparison video recently (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1x-kqlxcE). For Revelations 2 PS3 looks much better than PS4. So much for next gen.
>>
>>377005209
I'd say PC just for the fact that they'll look better, but if you prefer console, go for it. If you have a good PC, you can hook up controllers and hook it up to a TV, if that's what you want them on console for.
>>
>>377004732
Get any except RE4 - the PS3 version doesn't have right analog aiming (PS4 does), the Wii Edition has the best controls, and >>377004971
>>
>>377005331
How does Capcom do that? Do they see PS4 for the first time or the assets were that bad to begin with?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.