[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk for a moment about how much we hate Square Enix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: se5.jpg (20KB, 1199x648px) Image search: [Google]
se5.jpg
20KB, 1199x648px
Can we talk for a moment about how much we hate Square Enix?

Especially Square Enix America/Europe.
>>
>"we"
>>
But I like Square Enix.
>>
>funded Automata
Wtf I love Square Enix now.
>>
File: vQbR0M[2].gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
vQbR0M[2].gif
3MB, 480x270px
>square enix is giving us FF7 remake after many years of fans begging

>whether its good or not they still did it

>you hate them

you ungrateful little fuck
>>
>/v/ hates one of the best companies out there while shilling for EA and Blizzard

You know what, I'm not even surprised anymore.
>>
File: 53753543348.jpg (97KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
53753543348.jpg
97KB, 600x570px
>>377002704
>killed star ocean
>killed parasite eve
>killed valkyrie profile
>killed final fantasy
No they can go fucking die in a fire.
>>
>>377002416
Where were you paladins when Legacy of Kain got fucked in the ass thrice with the new game cancellation, the rise and then the closure of Nosgoth? Or when Thief got a horrible reboot that didn't knew what to do or where to go? Or when the Tomb Raider reboot thought it would have been cool to rip off Uncharted and have Mortal Kombat out of place death scenes? Or when Kane & Lynch 2 was made and promoted as the best thing ever despite the clear shitty quality of it?

You're all good for getting enraged only when it makes for a popular argument, but the truth is that you don't care, just like Square does not care for its Eidos division.
If you have some dignity but still are convinced on your reasons, stop making these threads and just boycott SE without stroking your ego. I'll instead judge every game personally on its actual content rather than the name of the dev/publishers of it.
>>
>>377002791
>one of the best companies
>overpriced DLC
>mobileshit scams
>episodic
>studio saboteur and killer
>MMO Jewry
>>
>>377002815
>>killed star ocean
Tri-Ace's own incompetence did.
>>killed parasite eve
Yep, that's true.
>>killed valkyrie profile
See number one.
>>killed final fantasy
I wish, even so nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>377002820
I only care about what they did to Mankind Divided and the Deus Ex team desu
>>
>>377003138
>Tri-Ace's own incompetence did.
Can't deny that, SO4 was a gigantic letdown for me. But I'm probably the only guy on the planet that loved SO5. If only it had a bigger budget.
>valkyrie profile
Silmeria was great. Was it received poorly?
>>
>>377003251
this
HR was so good
>>
>>377002791
EA and Blizzard never are mentioned positively on this place so I don't know what the fuck you are on about.
>>
square and enix both made better games when they were separate entities.
>>
>>377004328
>every webm thread ruined by the titanfall shill
>there's AT LEAST one HOTS thread up at all times , even now
>constant WoW shilling threads (I can't believe people still actually pay monthly for that trash)
>constant Overwatch shilling threads
>OMFG u guise excited for the new Battlefront????! It'll totally be good this time, EA learned their lesson
>>
>>377003546
Silmeria wasn't the problem, more like Covenant of the Plume got a lot of people mad and then Tri-Ace fucked off to make other random stuff, most of which was fucked up by terrible decisions, like having Konami publish Frontier Gate and kill it forever when it was possibly their best work in the last years together with EoE.
>>377004359
>enix
Enix was a publisher, they didn't make games.
>>
>>377002791
>literally making shit up so he can shitpost
You lead a pathetic life.
>>
I loved them for a lot longer than most people seem too, but they've really gone to shit lately. Just like Konami, they've basically abandoned all their other stuff in favor of making mobile games because that's apparently where the money lies.

Nier Automata being made was a nice outlier, though. I feel there is still some hope for Square.
>>
>>377004582
>when people talk about games I don't like it's shilling
>when people talk about games I like it's legit discussion
Yeah, yeah, the good ol' shilling meme.
>>
>>377002416
Square Enix is fucking based. Never got why people don't like them when they release so many good games.
>>
>>377005483
Retards giving a shit about DLC in their westernshit and putting the blame on SE for the delopers fucking up, that's it.
>>
File: 1487656114207.jpg (841KB, 1445x1902px) Image search: [Google]
1487656114207.jpg
841KB, 1445x1902px
Surprised they can even throw a game together when communication is like pulling teeth
>>
>>377002416
Holy shit fuck those guys.
Is that good enough, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 530x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 530x275px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.