[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ideal new game plus mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1487657255217.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1487657255217.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
What is your ideal new game plus mode?
>>
You get everything from your last play through, and there is also a bunch of new stuff to make your second play through interesting.
>>
One where I can fuck Satania in the ass
>>
making the game worth playing all the way through the first time around
>>
>>376995271
Unlock carry overs and bonuses based on your performance
>>
File: 1490300132930.jpg (177KB, 848x476px) Image search: [Google]
1490300132930.jpg
177KB, 848x476px
Ones where you're so powerful that you can beat an unbeatable boss and the story changes!
>>
The game should be completely balanced around you being maxed out and having all abilities.

Sort of like how Dante Must Die is the "true" difficulty in DMC and everything lower is just toned down to be easier.
>>
satashitya
>>
Scale the game like in Souls.
Fuck I would do anything to make Dragon's Dogma have that. That NG+ mode is so pointless.
>>
>>376995271
more difficult
more things to do
new ending
>>
>>376995271
The lack of one, just revert to a chapter based system with varying difficulties that change enemy layouts, add enemy attacks, and make them MUCH faster.

That last one was great in Transformers: Devastation.
>>
File: bark soul.png (448KB, 650x665px) Image search: [Google]
bark soul.png
448KB, 650x665px
>>376995271
All of your levels and items carry over, enemies and bosses are scaled to compensate. Some bosses get new movesets but no extra/random enemy placement bullshit.

Also new ending only for ng+
>>
>>376995271
Enemies become affable after learning their language
>>
>>376999241
Hah, that'd actually be kinda cool.

For about twelve seconds. And then I'd want to go back to unending murder.
>>
>>376995271
mine is that the characteristics of items switch around on ng+. like an axe with sword stats, a gun that shoots something it wouldnt normally in ng, stuff like that. also when bosses change a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x360px
>>376995429
Satania is not for sex!
>>
File: 419[1].jpg (17KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
419[1].jpg
17KB, 419x480px
>>376999286
Is this you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.