[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Scalebound_cover_art.jpg (82KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
Scalebound_cover_art.jpg
82KB, 275x350px
LOL
>>
>>376994972
this game looked interesting to me, why does everyone hate it.
>>
File: Capture.png (253KB, 1992x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
253KB, 1992x1843px
>>376994972

Why do sonybros act as if they care about exclusives?
>>
I wonder what epic gameplay they'll show this year.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (54KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
54KB, 520x520px
>>376994972
>>
More like "ScaleBOUND TO FAIL!"
>>
>>376995023
At least we have exclusives :^)
>>
>>376994972
I somehow have the feeling that Sony will step in to finance that game and make it a ps4 exclusive. The Japs like working together to undermine the big, strong white man.

whito piggu go home
>>
>>376995023
I still can't believe that gta5 sold over 15 mil on ps4, while it sold "only" 7 mil on steam and steam has over 200 mil users.
>>
>>376995229

What else are sonybros gonna buy? It would be just the same on steam if all the exclusives got taken off
>>
>>376995142
Sadly, chinks cant into programming. The demo was such a piece of trash with 12fps gameplay. But i can see it coming to ps4. These consoletards are known for eating every shit up some chinese man dumps in the toilet.
>>
Scalebound looked like shit anyway. Why are people obsessed with it? It looked an unfinished mess when they showed it at E3. MS was right for pulling the plug on it when the devs couldn't hack it.
>>
>>376995363
Yeah, I'm sure all these poor thirdworlders would've bought $60 game if not for Dota, CS and TF2.
>>
>>376995469
>Why are people obsessed with it?
because it was the only Xbone exclusive.
>>
>>376995480
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2016_top_sellers/

The current top selling game requires a literal supercomputer.
>>
>>376995538
A trash exclusive isn't of any value. The wii had a fuckload of exclusive shovelware, but that didn't make it an attractive prospect based on game selection.

For people with an Xbox, and for the sake of the viability of the Scorpio, hopefully MS have some decent exclusive games in the works. They sure do need it.
>>
>>376995578
>cheap indie game

lmao
>>
>>376995469
It's still sad. Is there something new MS has to offer besides Crackdown 3? Nothing. I have bought an Xbone but I play only multiplats, except for Halo 5.

Phil Spencer said a couple weeks ago that big multiplayer games are the future, they want their own Dota, Overwatch or CSGO on Xbox, but look at Halo 5, there are maybe 15000 people online.
>>
>>376995650
Expect them to release some casual shit with a lot of microtransaction P2W elements. Reading details of their financial briefing, that kind of thing seems like a big deal for them. Basically, they're all about fleecing their customers via their online service.
>>
>>376995469
I was waiting for gameplay footage to get me excited but all I saw was terrible performance, QTE boss fights, and shoehorned co-op with clones of yourself. Combat didn't even look all that special from what little we saw.
>>
>>376994972
how many people bought xbones because of this game?
>>
>>376994972
W-we didn't want it anyways!
>>
>>376995782
I'll probably renew my subscription, but only because Games with Gold is really good. I buy Gold cheaper in Key Stores anyway.
>>
>>376994972

I thought the gameplay looked cool, but the voice acting was extremely cringeworthy. I think there are a lot of problems with animating large-scale detailed objects in games that need to be rigged for animation. If you look at the Last Guardian, they had huge problems with being overly-ambitious and still had technical roadblocks on the PS4 with framerate issues. They got around this by having a low poly main character and some tricky ways of processing fur/feathers on Trico.
>>
>>376995229
a bunch of people brought keys from shit like humble bundle and other sites that don't use steam and use the rockstar social club.
>>
They canceled it because no one wants a weeb rpg game for their america shoot box. Microsoft realized this and cut the plug.
>>
>>376995016
gameplay looked really crappy
>>
>be me when Xbox one comes out
>see no good exclusives, and the console is marketed as a tv machine
>one of the few exclusives coming out is called Scalebound
>theres no trailer, no gameplay. Just a picture of some character wearing Beats by Dre
>/v/ Xbros claim Scalebound will be great because of developer
>"it will blow sony exclusives out of the water!"

Fast forward a few years

>not really keeping up with gaming anymore since this gen has been a pretty big disappointment
>see some more stuff about Scalebound
>watch the demo
>"huh, this actually looks neat. Maybe Xbox will finally have something worthwhile that isnt Halo or a shooter"
>game gets cancelled
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.