[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much money would this resort be worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wii-sports-resort-4e261c73673dc.jpg (186KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
wii-sports-resort-4e261c73673dc.jpg
186KB, 1280x718px
how much money would this resort be worth?
>>
That's an active volcano so probably not as much as you'd think
>>
>>376994363
>That's an active volcano
You have no proof
>>
>>376994363
>buy dangerous island on the cheap
>probably in a backwater country with no legal hurdles to jump through to set up a resort
>make a few mil off of some rich people
>get the fuck out and leave them there

perfect plan
>>
File: umaru (2).jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
umaru (2).jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>376994302
>tfw you could never just walk around and explore the island
>>
>>376994662
The 3DS game has a free mode that has little trivia nodes about the island.
>>
>>376994302
Do any of the games let you just fuck around the island whenever you want?

Jogging doesn't count since you're stuck on predetermined paths.
>>
>no Nintendo island game where you play as your mii and explore all the little secrets of the island
>every first party ninty game makes an appearance somewhere on the island
>can unlock classic ost from the classic vidyas to play as the bgm
>online coop and split screen

Would be the comfiest game ever made
>>
>>376995623
mMMM YES
>>
>>376995312
NNNNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>376995267
>>376995495
Pilotwings Resort lets you explore the island in a plane/glider/jetpack
>>
>>376994696

Didn't this actually happen recently?
>>
>>376995267
that's literally all I wanted from this game, being able to walk around to each activity
>>
>>376996774
sauce plz, I would love to hear a story about that
>>
>>376994302
I literally only played the plane game (exploration and dogfight), why did it have a timer? stupid decision
>>
>>376997491
>Never explore this fully

So mad
>>
>>376997292
google fyre festival
>>
>>376994662
You can fly into it in Wii Resort and it's got Lava inside it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.