[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro video games with best toilets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Green_Shift_02.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Shift_02.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
It feels like retro games had more time spend on their level design.

Any retro game like Duke Nukem, Half-Life, Sin, you could turn the shower on, flush the toilet, play with the sink, bathtub, etc.

Newer games do have bathrooms, but no interactivity. Its just there.

I made a list of top best bathrooms in video games, but let me know please, if you know any other games with bathrooms like these. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/b5uTe3y44Gk
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Best shower is in MGS V.
Specially if you know how to get in to the shower with quite
>>
>>376989257
I can just imagine the noise slapping her wet tittes would make.
clapping them back and forth
fuuuu
>>
File: 48029-4-1349741008.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
48029-4-1349741008.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>376989451

Fallout got tons of mods for functional showers/toilets and nudes.
>>
OP, you really love your bathrooms. The video was pretty comfy too. I like videos that explore minute things in a lot of detail.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
>>376989812

Thank you!

I remember that Sims had very cozy shower rooms, and a nude mod.

But i guess yes, fallout is what people mod now.
>>
>>376988890
Red Faction 1 has lots of prison style bathrooms. Toilets and sinks work, but I don't remember if showers do.
>>
Bioshock 1? Not retro but
>ten years
>>
>>376988890
Where is the "muh working mirror in old gamus" now eh fagget?
>>
File: MiniMenBathroom-DM.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MiniMenBathroom-DM.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>376990776

Oh yea! I have completely forgot about that game.

>>376990957

Yep, that's another one i missed.
>>
>>376991069

Here is an old game with reflective mirror
>>
>>376988890

Found your dream game.
Called "Shower with your dad" on steam.
>>
??? There are a lot of newer games that still have interactive bathrooms
>>
>>376989451
I just fapped to that idea
Ty anon
>>
I'm actually impressed with the bathroom video.
>>
>>376989451
Jesus christ this is a new level of pathetic.
>>
The new Prey game is about as interactive as the Deus Exes, and it's got plenty of bathrooms

A good one is SOMA. The game starts in your apartment and has a nice bathroom. You can lift the toilet seat/ring, flush, turn on the faucet, open the cabinet, play with the shower curtain, turn the light on/off. Anything can be picked up and thrown around. Throw things in the toilet and flush. However there is no mirror, and if you try the shower the character says he doesn't have time for it. Later in the game you can find bathrooms with multiple stalls, and mirrors.
>>
>>376990776
>That one part where you have to disguise yourself in the office.
>Accidentally walk into the ladies room while trying to hide from security.
>Guard notices and sarcastically asks, "Lose your way, sir?"
>I turn around and shoot him in the face with my silenced pistol then hide the body in a stall.

Game had insane attention to detail sometimes.
>>
File: shadow_warrior_classic_redux.png (579KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shadow_warrior_classic_redux.png
579KB, 1024x768px
>>376988890

SHADOW

WARRIOR
>>
File: 1468597101198.png (371KB, 852x475px) Image search: [Google]
1468597101198.png
371KB, 852x475px
deus ex has ace bathrooms with toggleable taps and flushing toilets & urinals & hidden keypads & working mirrors
half-life and half-life 2 are detailed bathroom-wise, interactive in so much as you can throw the toilets around
afraid of monsters & cry of fear
lara croft
max payne probably has some good lavs
hitman?
i think unreal has shitty prison toilets on the vortex rikers and maybe the ISV kran
redneck rampage has outhouses i fuckin guess
killing floor has some really shitty dilapidated rusty toilets but they're non-interactive
the silent hills each have some fucked up toilets
harry pooter and the chamber of secrets has the spooky girls bathroom
duke nukem: the disaster also features very interactive bathrooms with unique pissing mechanics only seen before in postal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.