[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the blood? The blood of the dark soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: blood_of_the_dark_soul.png (86KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
blood_of_the_dark_soul.png
86KB, 512x512px
Is this the blood? The blood of the dark soul?
>>
>>376985861
yeah
>>
How did Ashy One bring this to the painter? I didn't bring a container with me when I went to fight Gael.
>>
File: 1494783871025.png (164KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494783871025.png
164KB, 500x446px
>>376986036
Your body is a container.
>>
so where's the other one? it's Dark Soul(s)
>>
> Hand it over. That thing, your Dark Souls III - The Fire Fades™ Edition developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The fourth entry in the Souls series, released in Japan in March 2016, and worldwide in April 2016. Critically and commercially successful, with critics calling it a worthy and fitting conclusion to the series. Bandai Namco's fastest selling game in their history, selling over three million copies worldwide two months after release.

Alt-tabbed out of the game, closed it, uninstalled, destroyed the disk, and gave a bad review on Steam.
>>
File: humanity.png (7KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.png
7KB, 102x120px
>>376986209
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>376986276
That shit was pure kino my man.
>>
>>376986276
it was released 2017
you had 1 job
>>
>>376986636
nice meme LOL
>>
>the Dark Soul gives you lightning powers
This is actually really fucking gay
>>
>>376986816
The Dark Soul came from the First Flame, which gave Gwyn lightning powers, so why not?
>>
>>376986972
Must've missed all that lightning in nito and seath's fight
>>
So why is the game called Dark Souls 3, if there are only 2 Dark Souls fighting each other at the end of the world?
>>
>>376986816
>>376986972
>>376987136
it doesnt give you lightning. the strikes were just something that was happening due to the world-ending apocalyptic battle that was going on. the lightning hurts gael too.
>>
>>376987136
Just because they didn't use it doesn't mean they couldn't. I imagine they probably could've learned how to use it if they wanted to, but already had their own way of doing things so they never bothered.
>>
>>376986636
Edited it for you, bae

> Hand it over. That thing, your Dark Souls III - The Fire Fades™, a complete version containing both downloadable content expansions and the base game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The fourth entry in the Souls series, released in Japan in March 2016, and worldwide in April 2016. Critically and commercially successful, with critics calling it a worthy and fitting conclusion to the series. Bandai Namco's fastest selling game in their history, selling over three million copies worldwide two months after release.

Alt-tabbed out of the game, closed it, uninstalled, destroyed the disk, and gave a bad review on Steam.
>>
>>376985861
>its just a shit stained diaper
much poetic
>>
>>376988556
It's a piece of Gael's armor
>>
So the series is over now?
Can someone give me a quick run down of what happened?
I know about the cycles.
I know about Manus (Is he relevant still?)

But I don't know about anything after DaS.
So what's the Dark Soul after Manus? What is it in DaSII and DaSIII?
>>
>>376992264
Alright
The dark soul was split in every human as humanity
Gael killed every human on earth in dark souls to rebuilt it
Basically shit happens you follow Gael's master plan and save the world by creating the painting since the dark souls world can't go on anymore
>>
>>376993401
>The dark soul was split in every human as humanity
I know that
>Gael killed every human on earth in dark souls to rebuilt it
What the fuck, that's hilarious.
But how did he even do that?
>Basically shit happens you follow Gael's master plan and save the world by creating the painting since the dark souls world can't go on anymore
You need to expand on that, my man.
What painting? Like the Painting Priscilla lives in?
And like, you save the world but the entire human race is gone now? What's left? I'm pretty sure Giants are extinct as well. So, lords? Fucking demons and shit?
>>
>>376993530
Basically Gael's blood serves as the pigment for the painter's painting she's painting in the painted world of ariandel(as a new world you create in the past before Gael exterminates the human race to save the few sane ones, like the fags in fire link)
He rebuilt the dark soul by devouring the humans and channeling the dark soul inside himself
The demons are ALL dead in the ringed city, the last two are the demon Prince
As for giants they're not thrilled by the idea of the painting
>>
>>376993530

nothing anon. Nothing is left. At the end of all thing's it's just you, gael and ash.
>>
>>376994441
>The demons are ALL dead in the ringed city, the last two are the demon Prince

What about the ones that carry you to the city when you hold up the banner?
>>
WAS THAT
A MOTHERFUCKING
DARK SOULS REFERENCE?!
>>
>>376996098
I'm not even sure those are demons
Sure they're called like that but lack demon qualities
>>
>>376985861
No, it's a black caviar, son.
>>
Member smouldering lake?
I wonder who placed those ashen demons in a perfect rows like that? Or they had some sort of a hive mind and came here near the end of their life? Really makes you sink
>>
>>376996603
Probably some kind of magic creatures breeded by Seath for guarding Anor Londo, but not demons since they don't have any flame in them
>>
>>376994441
>they reused Old Demon King's lore for demon Prince within the same fucking game
Sasuga miyahacki
>>
>>376992264
>Manus
Originally meant to be the furtive pygmy in DS1's story, but it looks like they changed it in DS3 so he's just some random ancient human

>DS2
Miyazaki basically canned it except for a few references in game. The only lore contribution is that the fire needs to be linked when it starts to fade.

>Dark Souls 3
They left it open ended enough so they can add another sequel in the future. There's three endings: Link the fire, let the fire fade, and usurp the fire. Linking the fire's basically pointless since it's been linked so many times there's not enough fuel left, so your character barely kindles it. Let the fire fade, it's implied it'll eventually show up again since you can't have darkness without fire. Usurp the fire ending was pretty vague. Your character acquires "dark sigils" and becomes strong enough to absorb the first flame. You absorb it and usher in a true age of man where hollows rule.

>Painting side story
You find out the painted world goes through cycles analogous to the first flame. Everytime a painting begins rotting away, the residents in the painting catch the painting on fire and a painter creates a new painted world. One resident contrasts how they don't cling to a rotted painted world like the people on the outside cling to the dying age of fire. Your task in the dlc is to help the painter paint the next painted world. For this, she needs the blood of the dark soul

>Ringed City DLC
Lore drops a lot of info about the dark soul while finishing the painted world story. The pygmy lords hold the majority of the dark soul and gave fragments to all humans. Pygmies fought the dragons with Gwyn. He screwed them over by sealing the darkness with fire, which is the darksign. He also isolated them in a city far away from everywhere else and used his youngest daughter as a sort of seal to hide the dark soul. You travel to this city, your ally Gael absorbs the dark soul and goes crazy. You kill him and give his blood to the painter.
>>
>>376998153
Prince is kings son ya twat
Besides he was already mentioned in Lorian sword description so its kinda neat we can have a rematch, but you fag haters will whine about anything
>>
>>376998186
shitposters be damned, this is pretty good shit for a stinking video game
>>
File: 1494051088090.webm (500KB, 1502x770px) Image search: [Google]
1494051088090.webm
500KB, 1502x770px
>>376985861
>is this the blood? The blood borne from the dark souls?
You didn't even play it faggot
>>
What happened to the Gods? Some of them like Gwynevere and Yorshka were still alive during the events of Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>376998363
>muh cycles
Literally the most overdone trope in nip games
>>
>>376998573
Nah. Its her illusion, not her. Otherwise where'd she go afterwards?
>>
>>376998713
Didn't she fucked off to Lothric and continued harvesting humans for the flame?
>>
>>376998618
doesn't really change anything for me
i still enjoy shakespearian dramas even if they are "overdone tropes" as well
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.