[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Dead-by-Daylight.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dead-by-Daylight.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
Is this fun?
>>
>>376985516
No.
>>
is this game still alive?

I remember every streamer was all over this for like 2 weeks and then they all dropped it
>>
>>376985516
It was for the first few hours until I realized how the killer worked and how easy it was to cheese him

It doesn't feel like I'm avoiding a bloodthirsty killer, it feels like I'm bullying a fat kid that got picked to be it during hide and seek
>>
File: 125346457547.png (104KB, 746x161px) Image search: [Google]
125346457547.png
104KB, 746x161px
>>376985598
The game is on the decline since the beginning of 2017, but the playerbase is still quite large.
>>
>>376985516
Can't wait to get this and F13th on console on the 26th and 1st disrespectively.
>>
File: C3MiiVfW8AEM_8Y.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C3MiiVfW8AEM_8Y.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
>>376986954
F13 is going to steal DbD's player base.

DbD truly is a shitty game but everyone puts up with it because right now it's the only one of its kind on the market.

Also F13 has vastly superior waifus
>>
>>376987163
Oh yeah. I was actually planing to main Deb but Tiffany seems to be much superior in everything but intelligence. Still probably going with Deb.
>>
File: so close you could taste it.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
so close you could taste it.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>376985516
it has salt potential on the same level as mobas
>>
>>376985516
It's just a shitty ass hide and seek.
>>
>>376987356
Being stealthy as a counselor seems to me to be the funnest way to play. I didnt play the beta though.
>>
>>376985598
It's about to take a massive dive because of >>376987163
Whether or not it's truly better remains to be seen, but the game will be outright dead for a few weeks.
The Developers also know this, hence why they've just been pushing paid DLC after paid DLC.
And for whatever reason, they put Bill from Left 4 Dead in, probably a kickback from Valve or something, but that was actually a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>376985516
The core gameplay is fun, but very limited, so once you get past the skinner box grind for perks you'll quickly get tired. On top of that the devs are some of the worst in the industry, completely incapable of balancing their game. They also take 3 months to fix major bugs.
>>
>>376987501
It's asymmetric survival horror... so yes, hide and seek. Fun as fuck.
>>
>>376987163
You are delusional if you think F13 will kill DbD.
DbD is mainly played by slavs, east-asians and some other euros and it gained its popularity mainly because of the low price. F13 on the other hand costs 2x more than DbD on the release day (production quality justifies the price, but it will still scare off many people).
>>
>>376987508
>funnest

It's most fun, you dunce
>>
>>376987657
If the game is played mainly by subhumans, in a peer to peer game no less, is it really alive?
>>
>>376985516
>fun game
>autistic devs who can't understand that the balance problems are inherent to the map design and not necessarily perks
>have to grind a shitload to be competitive past ~rank 10 because both killers and survivors get crazy strong perks, self heal and brutal strength (unless playing nurse) are basically necessary for survivors and killers respectively
>NOED and instablind flashlights are both anti-fun and should just be out of the game

at least the devs were smart enough to remove trapping under hooks, at least thats a sign they aren't completely retarded
>>
>>376987889
>can't trap under hooks
>trap two feet away instead
>>
>>376985516
It's fun, but holy shit do some of the level designs and perks really hurt the game. Destroying hooks and near infinite grasp shouldn't be a thing. These two perks + toolbox really hurt the game.
>>
>>376987993
it doesn't matter, you can unhook survivors without having to wait 10 seconds now, which was the issue in the first place
>>
>>376987889
>at least the devs were smart enough to remove trapping under hooks
Ye, after almost a year.
Too bad the devs base all the changes around people who whine the loudest.
>>
>>376987889
>autistic devs who can't understand that the balance problems are inherent to the map design and not necessarily perks
T H I S
both killers and survivors have some broken shit, noed and purple flashlights potentially erring on the side of too broken, but the real issue is the parts of the map where it's either impossible to escape the killer or where the survivor can loop a killer for 4 minutes until the generators are all done and then have adrenaline kick in and run to the exit gate
>>
>>376988396
>impossible to escape the killer
Shame stealth is so poor in DBD for the most part.
Unless you mean bullshit like 2 tree that your player model can clearly fit through, but the game doesn't let you.
The trees on some map edges will let Survivors between them, but not Killers, which pisses me off.
>>
File: 1468128866601.jpg (16KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468128866601.jpg
16KB, 251x250px
>new survivor is literally some e-sports bitch
>>
File: balanced.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
balanced.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>376988396
>and purple flashlights potentially erring on the side of too broken

bit of an understatement there buddy
>>
>>376988754
Not only that, but Chinese. With a Chinese killer. They've been pandering hard to the Chinese for months now, knowing that they are their only hope for the game surviving.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.