[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade chronicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3799.jpg (210KB, 630x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.jpg
210KB, 630x576px
Is it worth it to play this is it's the 3ds version??
>>
>>376985278
No
>>
I'd mostly only recommend it to people who've already played the Wii version. It makes some concessions in terms of graphics and audio (no jp voices) to facilitate it being on 3ds.
>>
Dolphin has 3d output support.
>>
>>376985278
If you have no other method to play the game then yes, however, I would recommend emulating it on PC.
>>
File: 1479172346192.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479172346192.png
56KB, 300x263px
I played it for the first time on n3ds and loved it.

There are a couple parts where the fps drops like a brick, but other than that, being able to play it on the go/in your bed is really nice.
>>
the worst way to play the game, but if you have no other method for some reason it's still good
>>
>>376985278
Considering it's the cheapest way to buy the game, yes
>>
>>376988725
If you have a Wii U it's on the eShop for half the price of the 3DS version. Full pro controller and gamepad support too.
>>
>>376985278
I've played both wii and 3ds version. I'm gonna say emulate the game and put high res texture mod. The game is beautiful and playing it on 3ds doesn't do it justice, but it's amazing that the game can run on the system.
>>
>>376985278
Yeah, it's a pretty good port and portability makes it maximum comfy.
>>
>>376988725
Can't go cheaper than pirating on PC, and that comes with the best graphics too. If you don't want to pirate you could also buy it for cheaper than the n3ds version on Wii U VC with better graphics than the n3DS version. The only thing the 3DS port has over any other version is portability. If that's not a game changer for you, literally every other version is both cheaper and better.
>>
>>376988725
>what is dolphin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.