[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Yuuki Mishima?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: MishimaCLan.png (2MB, 1323x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MishimaCLan.png
2MB, 1323x1080px
What does /v/ think of Yuuki Mishima?
>>
>>376984258
If he can't survive be thrown into an active volcano he needs to fuck off
>>
>>376984317
I'm sure that's his secret ability in Crimson
>>
Why do Kazuya and Jin have such long noses? They look like those false noses Japs wear when they're dressing up as a stereotypical white person.
>>
>>376984258
I'm constantly thinking he's gonna fire a laser beam from his forehead, but it never god damn happens

his confidant sucks ass, but at least he gives some good shit
>>
>>376984258
Kazuya best Mishima
>>
I hated him until like rank 8 and then he started to become likeable. Still a beta though
>>
>>376984258

I don't play Tekken, but I want to ask; is that Hetachi's dad? The dark skinned one with the sail beard?
>>
>>376986029
Yes.
>>
I want FemJoker to exist so that I can cuck Mishima
>>
>>376986102

Let me guess. Father is asshole to sons but he secretly loves them and only does it to toughen them up, while the real asshole and bad guy, was his father all along that would actually none jokingly kill his family?
>>
>>376986405

Nah, Heihachi locked Jinpachi into a cellar until his death and stole his corporation. Then Jinpachis corpse gets possessed or something and becomes a demon who unwillingly tries to kill everyone.

The real assholes in the family are Heihachi and Kazuya. Jinpachi and Jin are just their victims.
>>
File: P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png (93KB, 378x432px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png
93KB, 378x432px
i wanna bully him until he falls in love with me
>>
>>376985391
>>
>>376987190
I wanna bully him until he lets me practice for girls on him.
>>
File: 1480324094613.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480324094613.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>376986957

That's a lot more interesting then I gave it credit for.
>>
>>376984258
huge faggot.
>>
Does the M stand for Mishima?
>>
>>376988572
Kek
>>
Can't really tell

I dislike him yet I also kinda like him at the same time? I mean he acts like a bitch but dude did help get PT support to save em at the end and was the first of the crowd to step up / speak out during the literal apocalypse
>>
I love Heihachi, what a fucking ridiculous character
>>
>>376991143

Because he's the best of Vegeta + Mr Burns.
>>
>>376984258
>Lone beta among the alphas
He's a disgrace. Jin and Kazuya better toughen him up.
>>
>>376991249
We can only hope he redeems himself in Tekken x Persona
>>
File: T7_Eliza.jpg (20KB, 310x397px) Image search: [Google]
T7_Eliza.jpg
20KB, 310x397px
>>376986957
Also, Rocherfort corp is one of their rival corporations with their western devil genes of their own.

Eliza was supposed to be Devil Lili until they cut that out and became slapstick comedy hate fuck lesbian partner to Asuka.
>>
>>376987904

thanks for posting best tekken.

gonna post best girls theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYXJv1kg4bI
>>
I like him. Idc what you fuckers say I hung out with him.
>>
>>376987904
Andy's my favorite Tekken character
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.