[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1315.jpg (169KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1315.jpg
169KB, 1200x520px
Thoughts?
>>
Diablo 3 is liquid fecal matter stirred over and simmering on a pot.
Path of Exile is at least one solid piece of shit.
>>
both have gameplay that I do not enjoy
however, one is free and allowed me to not enjoy it without paying any money
>>
making a one word OP with an image used earlier in the day is the pinnacle of faggotry
>>
>>376983256
my thoughts are that both games are trash, just in different directions

d3 is far too streamlined and built around busy work rather than fun, poe is just a mess of systems and devs who don't seem to know what they want the game to be

poe does have more rewarding itemization though. which is what i play arpgs for. unfortunately, d2, tq, and gd are all better at that, so i stick with the holy trinity instead of playing either shitpile you posted
>>
Diablo 3 has better enemy variety so it wins immediately.
>>
>>376983646
I got fairly burnt out with PoE back when it was three acts and I got through the game once, what do D2 and TQ do different?
>>
I don't get the appeal of ARPGs. I think they are solely made for autismal spergs who like grinding for the sake of grinding.

There's no clear payoff there, unlike what you'd find in a game like Witcher 3 with very clear reward structure (completing the game, great story, finishing the trilogy etc.)
>>
d3 is a terrible game and poe cunts are insufferable; always shitting on threads when someone mentions literally any other arpg.
>>
I choose Grim Dawn.
>>
d3:RoS>poe>vanilla d3

played all of them(albiet d3 much much more) for hundreds of hours
>>
>>376983760
>Not your first post in this thread
Also, D3 enemy variety outright boils down to "This thing is melee and has not much health, trash. This thing is ranged and has not much health, trash. This thing is melee and has much health, sponge. This thing is range and has much health, sponge. This thing is a more powerful monster, melee or ranged, always has high health, sponge. This thing is a boss or rare with modifiers that can potentially instantly kill you if you make a single wrong move near it, run Meta build or die."
You don't react to any of them any differently. PoE isn't any better in that regard.
>>
>tfw fell for sacred 2
Sell me on other ARPGs, friends and families™.
>>
>>376983256

Diablo 3 is pretty fucking fun in couch co-op. Playing solo neither game holds my interest very long, though I do keep trying to get into PoE so it must have something going for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.