[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: nexus2cee_2000px-SEGA_logo.svg_.png (74KB, 2000x667px) Image search: [Google]
nexus2cee_2000px-SEGA_logo.svg_.png
74KB, 2000x667px
Apologize.
>>
I'll think about it.
>>
fuh q
>>
>>376981432
Release more shit in the west and maybe I'll think about it.
>>
>>376981432
I've been pretty happy with their output lately.
>>
>>376981432
Release the rest of the Yakuza games, spinoffs and remasters and we're good senpai.

But seriously its great that Sega's finally flexing their muscles again.
>>
Sega Japan should apologize for being a bunch of cunts for the longest time.
>>
>>376981432
Why should I?
>>
Serious question: when people think of Sega do they only think of Sonic Team? I feel like that's where Sega gets all its hate from, the sonic community. No one seems to ever really look at what else Sega has to offer and what else they have to work with
>>
>>376981432
Le Sega is bad bandwagon maymay has been pure reddit tier since 2010

Anyone still parroting that shit after 2010 is a reddit faggot and not a real gamer
>>
>>376984062
Well Sega has been more in the publishing business than making games as of late. Thats probably why no one really cared.
>>
But they made Sonic '06 and they turned Valkyria into a god damn shitty musou
>>
>>376981432
You made a good decision by choosing to both publish and make games. Also go fire Sonic Team they don't know what their doing.
>>
>>376984216
Yeah but it's okay when Shitendo makes musoushit like Shit Emblem and Legend of Normalfag right? Oh I forgot it's Shitendo so we suck their cocks off while hating Sega for the same thing because le epic funny sega is bad reddit bandwagon meme

Anyone ITT who ever said Sega is bad during this decade is a bandwagon reddit faggot and doesn't deserve Persona 5 or Yakuza 0
>>
>normalfag says Sega is bad and Nintendo is good

Easiest way to spot a bandwagon underage reddit normalfag
>>
Sega has been great lately, but they cannot be considered based until they do the following:
>port more of their 6th, 7th, & 8th gen games to PC
Resonance of Fate, VF5 Final Showdown, JSRF, Yakuza, etc, would benefit from PC ports
>localize PSO2
Literally no reason not to.
>revive their multitude of dead IPs
Why sit on all those dormant franchises instead of actually doing something with them? For example, SRPGs are probably at their peak popularity right now. Why not make a new Shining Force to try to steal some market share from Fire Emblem?
>put less emphasis on Sonic
Sonic has been one step forward, two steps back for the past 15 years. Just give it a rest. I mean, Mania & Forces look somewhat promising. But, Sonic is known for dropping the ball.
>>
>>376984351
Why does being upset about one imply that I endorse the other? Not only that, but Nintendo is still making conventional Zelda and FE games alongside the musou games. Valkyria Chronicles was a truly unique series, and turning the first entry in six years into generic shit is a slap in the face no matter which way you slice it.
>>
>>376981432

bring yakuza 0 to the pc first and make a streets of rage 4

THEN i will apologize
>>
>>376984585
>no reason not to
How about because its a big pile of poopoo
>>
>>376981432
You first, for Bayonetta 2.
>>
>>376984606
Yeah it's okay when Shitendo turns Metroid into a Fisher Price game though right? Shitendo toddlers are incapable of seeing that company for what it is. Grow up you stupid faggot, Shitendo has been done for a long time. Shitendo will never make masterpieces like Persona 5 or Yakuza 0. Just rehashed Fisher Price shit like Mario Kart tablet rehash where the fucking cars drive themselves because Shitendo knows their fans are toddlers and mentally challenged autists that aren't real gamers.
>>
>>376984351
The shit one company does is not an excuse for another company to do the same.
>>
>>376984654
>Bring yakuza 0 to pc first
Literally the only reason I havent bought it yet. I dont want to buy it nearly full price only for it to get ported to PC
>>
>>376981432
Why

They've been almost completely shit since the Dreamcast died.

Yakuza aside, I really can't think of anything noteworthy from them in recent years.

>inb4 Sega gets credit for Platinum
>>
>>376984781
So where are you complaining Nintendo marketers when Shitendo does something bad? Go complain about Shitendo they do it 10x worse than Sega.
>>
>>376984351
Can you translate that into English?
>>
>>376984351
>it's okay when Shitendo makes musoushit like Shit Emblem and Legend of Normalfag
What did Autismo mean by this
>>
>>376981432
stop posting this shit meme
>>
File: tfw.png (107KB, 305x311px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
107KB, 305x311px
>>376984883
Where have you been? /v/ regularly shits on Nintendo you kook. Have you ever set foot in a Botw thread?
>>
>>376984904
>>376984973
>le epic pretending to be intentionally obtuse to deflect criticism from your creatively bankrupt Fisher Price McDonalds toy company

Fucking reddit toddlers are the worst people on this website.
>>
SEGA have turned things around nicely with the Bayo-Vanquish one-two punch, and they have promised more is on the way, hopefully Shenmue 1 and 2, Yakuza, JSRF and others are coming sooner rather than later, we've waited long enough.

I hope they see now that not porting their games to PC sooner was a mistake they won't make again.
>>
>>376981432
Release more games on PC, then I'll think about it.
>>
>>376985096
I still can't understand you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.