[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your health is low. Do you have any potions, or food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 768x1024px
Your health is low. Do you have any potions, or food?
>>
>what's that?
>>
Guile, increases your stealth, and improves the trade command.
>>
>>376979334
who the fuck is ganondorfthegrey and what's a shekeldorf
>>
You've received a new quest card!
>>
File: 1454107321266.jpg (459KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454107321266.jpg
459KB, 800x800px
>>376979334
>tfw killed the shit out of this fucker
YOUR HEALTH IS LOW GUILD MASTER. YOUR HEALTH IS LOW.
>>
>>376980630
Hey! Have you no respect for guildmasters? I could break you, so leave it.
>>
>>376979334
>try to get your combat multiplier, even higher
>You are now evil enough to use the...sneer...expression...hmmm...
god I loved this game
>>
>that one demon door that required you to perform an act of great evil
>shove like 25 baby chicks into my mouth
>>
>>376980562
Screenshotted the image after cropping it to make it larger than a thumbnail. Fucker made that post right as I did it and I didn't catch it till I posted it. I suck dicks.
>>
File: 2iib4o1_1280.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2iib4o1_1280.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
>have six wives in different area codes by the end
>have giant stocks of flowers, chocolates and perfume to gift them after I circle the world to fuck them in rapid succession and keep them happy
>never give up ownership of the bordello so I get to fuck the whores as well
>woo homos and have them follow me into battle to their deaths
>deck out all my houses with trophies
>lmfao the first time I encountered the guardians of the fireheart
>track down the best tavern minigames and win dolls
dozens of other things I'm forgetting for sure. this game was too much fun, would have been close to perfect if you could have fathered children.

shame it apparently went downhill after 1
>>
>>376979334
so is fable 1 still worth playing? only ever played the second and i thought it was pretty fun.
>>
>>376982545
I thought 2 was ok gameplay wise with forgettable side characters, a iffy ending and a pretty meh villain bringing it down but 3 was plain awful
>>
>>376982792
Fable 1 is a tremendously superior game than its sequels
>>
File: 1494366115326.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1494366115326.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>play for 3 hours
>age 50 years
>>
>"Are Ya jus gunna stand dere like a lemon?"
>>
>>376982939
I always did the age reverse exploit with the temple of avo.

Or I married the grandma at rose cottage, I would drag her through greatwood or darkwood and stay old together.
>>
>>376982792
yes. get the lost chapters version, it extends the gameplay considerably
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.