[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New game to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 01or-season-2-division-titles1.jpg (768KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
01or-season-2-division-titles1.jpg
768KB, 1500x1500px
Which game should I give a chance?
I'm bored. Really really bored. Every day. Which game should I give a chance? I usually skip titles that have been going for a while (Final Fantasy for example) and things with long names. Something called Wings of Avagron: Sword of the Destiny would be a complete skip for me. I'm looking for something single player that's either under 20€ or easy to pirate. I have no problem with indies.
>>
>>376978729
> I usually skip titles that have been going for a while (Final Fantasy for example) and things with long names.

why? autism? OCD? or are you just so simple-minded that you put arbitrary restrictions on various aspects of your life to make simple decisions and tasks easier for yourself?

bioshock 1, cave story, grand theft auto 4, SKYRIM, or sonic the hedgehorg 2. In no particular order.
>>
>>376979607
They are hard to get into and catching up on the lore of most of the thing is awful.

I've got 400 hours on Skyrim, Played through GTA 4, Played through Bioshock.
Never tried Sonic and Cave Story.
What's that good about sonic? I've tried a few Sonic games and none of them really kept me engaged.
>>
>>376980037
Sonic games are always garbage,play cave story.
>>
>>376980115
I don't know man. It's not very captivating. You just jump around in a 2D platformer like you do in all of them. Is there something special about this one?
>>
>>376980037
Final fantasy games all have seperate lore. Pretty poor example
>>
>>376981014
Didn't know that. They still don't look very appealing to be honest.
>>
why the outdated picture of rocket league ranks if you're looking for a singleplayer game?
>>
>>376981497
Just a filler picture
>>
>>376980037
sonic 2 and 3 (especially with the knuckles expansion) are really well made and fun to master gems. They allow you to go at your own pace, explore multiple routes and beat your own times. They are immensely replayable for this reason. Plus the music, character designs, spritework, and level designs come together in an extremely impressive package. People who say "sonic was never good" are assclown contrarians and anyone with even a shred of taste can recognize them for the attention-whoring contrarian faggot they are. The 3d sonics are hit and miss. The whole series is mostly "miss" save for the two I mentioned really.

>>376980298
What cave story? It was all made by one fucking dude for one thing. Really nice music and challenge. you have various weapons and mobility options too so it isn't your average platformer. Every genre can be summed up like that by the way, "you just shoot things, whats so special about this one?" etc. 2d platformers probably arent your thing if you really can't see that.

Shit man idk play the batman arkham games or overwatch or something. You know a lot better than we do what you're gonna like. New Vegas and oblivion with the right mods are great time wasters if you liked skyrim. I also like the entire Metal gear solid series you could start on that journey (with mgs1 obviously). Jet set radio, pokemon silver. Become the world's greatest TEKKEN player.
>>
>>376982837
Thanks a lot man. Appreaciate the time you put into writing this :)
>>
>>376978729
I've been very bored and all I want to play right now is a shooter with at least some tactics. I want to slice the pie and clear rooms and honestly PUBG is the funnest looking game out right now to me. R6S also may be cool but I made the mistake of buying Dark Souls 3 instead of that last sale, and I keep thinking that it's too late to get into it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.