[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I love kids so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: gamer_kid_230_7jg.jpg (21KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_kid_230_7jg.jpg
21KB, 291x291px
Why do I love kids so much?
>>
>>376978015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfv6X1YFbYQ
>>
>>376978015
>>
File: have_a_seat.gif (309KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
have_a_seat.gif
309KB, 236x354px
>>376978015
>>
>>376978015
>Why do I love kids so much?

You need to be locked up in jail you freak
>>
>>376978174
If that's the first place your mind went, then I'd say it's you that need to be watched you sicko. Take a long, hard look at yourself before you hurt someone.
>>
>>376978406
If that's the first place your mind went when you thought that's the first place my mind went, you should be executed.
>>
Because they can still have fun. They discover new things and get excited about them. In interacting with them, you can share a bit in their joy and soothe your jaded heart.

Also, are you nearing or in your 30s? There is a tendency for men to start liking the idea of children more around that age.
>>
>>376978982
Oh ok. This is great. So tell me, what did you mean then, when you said he should be locked up in jail? Go ahead. I'm listening.
>>
>>376979082
I love kids, but it's mainly because I had a shitty childhood and like to imagine what it would be like to have a better one.
>>
File: any day now.png (67KB, 868x443px) Image search: [Google]
any day now.png
67KB, 868x443px
>>376978125
>>
>>376979463
Shitposting on 4chan should be a federal crime. Newfag.
>>
>>376978015
because you haven't been anywhere near one

I'd fucking kill all of them if I got the chance
>>
>>376978982
Look at this sentence. Really look at it. I'm going to have this framed. It's beautiful. It makes such little sense I don't know where to begin. It's just.... ah it's just perfect! I love it. What a dummy.
>>
>>376979697
>It makes such little sense I don't know where to begin
It's OK, reread it until you comprehend what it means.
>>
>>376978125
>MCMICHAEL claimed this post was a joke
>>
>>376979579
Should it my dude? You think shit posting on 4 chan should be a federal crime? Is that how you really feel huh? Boy, you sound so smart. A real brain box, this guy. Don't you have like calculus homework or philosophy papers to be writing?
>>
>>376978125
i wonder if the fbi agents thought this is what theyd do when they signed up
>>
>>376979697
>>376979852
Why so upset pedo freak?
>>
>>376979764
OP asked why he liked kids and you said he should be locked up in jail and called him a freak. So you automatically assumed he's attracted to kids. But he's the freak huh? Maybe you're attracted to kids? That's called projecting my dude. You should be on a list. You probably are already I'm sure. Gross.
>>
>>376979985
>So you automatically assumed he's attracted to kids
No, you assumed I assumed that. Get your mind out of the gutter!
>>
>>376979495
i thought possession was like 3 consecutive lie sentences
>>
>>376979960
Seriously, get some help. There's numbers you can call for help, before you hurt someone. Does your family know about your illness? I'm sure they do but if not, you should tell them. If you've already done something bad, just go turn yourself in. I'm sure they'll go easy on you once you explain. It's not your fault. Hey! Look at me. It's not. Your. Fault. Now, go get some help.
>>
>>376980023
Why would you call him a freak and say he needs locked up in jail if you didn't assume that?
>>
>>376980306
What's a high school-ish?
>>
>working at a high school-ish
>working during the summer
>during the summer the elementary kids come because their school is closed
>theres this little girl
>she is soft and warm
>her hair is long and nice
>she holds my hand and touches me and stuff
>it gets me hard sometimes
She was really soft and small. Maybe like 6. My story ends there.
>>
>>376978015
go away fogle
>>
>>376980490
What's a high school-ish?
>>
>>376980556
It's a special ed school, it goes from 14 to 21. So it doesn't really have grades or anything like that. Not formally a high school but as you can tell by the ages, it's close enough.
>>
>>376978015
Because they are fun, see the good in things that you probably don't, and are always willing to give something new a go
Kids are great
>>
>>376980709
I tried asking that to your last post but it got deleted I guess because the post number got crossed out. And then you posted again. What happened?
>>
>>376980490
>it's a 6yo special ed girl gets anon hard episode
don't worry anon, I'm hard too
>>
>>376978015
That PS2 controller is missing the analog stick pads. What kind of filthy casual can play like that? The analog sticks feel so strange that way.
>>
>>376980709
"Special ed school" is just a politically correct name for a 7 hour mental hospital.
>>
>>376980856
She was just adhd-ish.

>>376980891
Won't deny that. Last friday was one of the worst days, had to get one of them in a wheelchair, they were literally able to slide out the harness. I had to tie the seatbelt, after which they were still able to get out of the harness, but couldn't slide past the seatbelt so I had to just let him out completely before some administrator walked by and thought I was letting him strangle to death on it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.