[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hardest you've ever laughed in the vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 33

File: 1472665775364.jpg (25KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472665775364.jpg
25KB, 461x400px
What's the hardest you've ever laughed in the vidya?
>>
One time, my mates and I were playing Rock Band 4 at a party. A drum solo came on, and my friend went so fucking insane that a cymbal fell off. We were all laughing, but the guy who owned it wasn't. We were a bit drunk at the time.
>>
https://clips twitch tv/GloriousNeighborlyFriesLeeroyJenkins
>>
File: 1466566165403.jpg (64KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466566165403.jpg
64KB, 500x604px
>>376974449

Dark Messiah in recent memory. The absurd amount of emphasis on kicking and throwing shit at your enemies and watching them ragdoll magnetically into spikes had me laughing like a maniac.
>>
File: 1472612202136.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472612202136.gif
2MB, 360x270px
I remember hiding on the boat to stranglethorn vale in vanilla wow as an undead priest to mind control low level alliance when the zone changed and make them jump into the deep water.

Did you know that your ghost can die of fatigue if too far out into the ocean? Those alliance learned that little fact.
>>
>get copy of Black Mesa in Humble Monthly
>running around the labs at the start just throwing shit at scientists
>there's at least a dozen different phrases they say depending on what you're throwing

I must have spent 2 hours just messing with the physics shit before I made it to the actual test chamber.
>>
Definitely some sort of Gmod RP grief bullshit. Hearing everyone scramble and panic on the voice chat when all of the reflections in the game turn into meatspin nearly killed me.
>>
>>376974449
Probably when playing WoW with friends on skype
Found a bug on a private server that let me spawn endless Infernals as Warlocks
Shit was so stupid we laughed for a long time about it, raiding towns and capital and shit, was a disaster
>>
File: inquisitive pair of shorts.jpg (23KB, 352x480px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive pair of shorts.jpg
23KB, 352x480px
>>376975279
>Those alliance learned that little fact.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio
this is a common bug in Black Flag and it happened to me once, but that's not what made me die laughing

spoilers for the ending of the game ahead

during the boat ride during the credits where edward is talking to his daughter, all around me it looked like they were sailing through clouds, and there were no crew on the deck, and I thought it was supposed to be symbolic or something
then suddenly the ship flew upwards into the waves from below and all the dead crew fell on the deck from the sky, all while edward is having a heart to heart with his daughter

I was crying with laughter
>>
File: tumblr_oktcf0hJHm1qftwpdo1_500.png (351KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktcf0hJHm1qftwpdo1_500.png
351KB, 500x429px
I was playing payday2 with my friends years back and a helicopter spawned way lower than it was supposed to.
I threw a grenade and it bounced off and I could wack it with melee, so during a set up moment in that mission, I jumped onto the helicopter and just stood on it.
My friends didn't understand what was going on because the helicopters coordinates are rendered based on client side random bullshit, so they just saw me flying and standing on nothing.
during the whole mission that I basically spent dead, the helicopter started to fly away and took me up and away as far as I could go until I hit an invisible wall.
I laughed so hard while I had a headache that I got really sick and lost my voice the next day.
>>
>>376974449
In Ace Attorney when they bring the parrot as a witness.
>>
Half the shit that happens in oblivion.
>>
File: 1338397758570.jpg (16KB, 376x188px) Image search: [Google]
1338397758570.jpg
16KB, 376x188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEFAFr1TWQI

don't ask me why, but laughed my ass off when I first saw this
>>
One time playing battle stadium don, piccolo's special that is supposed to hit multiple people only hit my friend.
he, in a rage, turned off the ps2 and threw his copy of the game through the window
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (145KB, 845x683px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
145KB, 845x683px
Getting drunk with your Witcher bros in W3
>>
>>376974449
Multiplayer-wise Call Of Duty 1, UO and 2 many many many years ago with my clan.
Singleplayer-wise no game make me laugh ever but I played Tales From The Borderlands recently and that was funny. Especially the eye scene with the sleeping man.
>>
File: wA6xvEW.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wA6xvEW.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>376974449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPosexZUR2E

pic related is a close second
>>
File: 1494543556159.png (34KB, 487x315px) Image search: [Google]
1494543556159.png
34KB, 487x315px
>>376974449
Mario Kart 64

Mario, Luigi, Wario, Dk and Toad's voices were amazing
>>
>>376980197
>keep thinking it will end
>it keeps going on
>suddenly I'm dressed in drag communicating with magic users across the continent

Jesus christ I had me a solid giggle
>>
>>376981095
WOOP DICK WOOP DICK WOOP DICK

the golden mushroom was the best
>>
The character banter in Chivalry and BFBC2.
>>
File: 1474077300560.png (508KB, 713x494px) Image search: [Google]
1474077300560.png
508KB, 713x494px
>>376974449
When I was in high school me and my friends were all pretty competitive when it came to "Nazi Zombies" in Call of Duty: World at War, we would constantly be racing to see who could survive the most rounds. One time me and 3 of my friends played a match that lasted for like 5 or 6 straight hours, we made it to round 65, which was 25+ rounds higher than any of our friends had ever made it. Then one of the guys playing with us got disconnected from the match and it didn't count him as completing it so his highest round on the leaderboard was still in the 20s while me and 2 my other friends were at 65.

He rage quit, my other friend went to sleep, and then me and the last guy remaining just spent about 30 minutes on Xbox voice chat laughing because our friend just wasted 6 hours of his life and got no credit for it. We just shit our pants laughing at each other's laughs. I was so tired I felt like I was going to laugh myself unconscious.
>>
>Playing Gran Turismo 5 at night
>Online lobby with some guy named Nuckfuggets & some other bloke
>Racing in a 20-lap race in Daytona
>Both are using Red Bull X2011s, I'm using a Formula.
>No chance at winning this race
>Turned around, smash the 1st place fucker
>1st place fucker got pissed
Good times.
>>
Was chilling was some friends just watching me play Yakuza 4. Got to the part where you get to train weenies at the dojo.

Every instance of training I picked "sparring" and did the standard combo with the finisher special, which was a mega-punch to the face when downed

We all lost our shit when the weenie won the tournament from the experience of getting repeatedly smashed and beat
>>
Me my brother and some mates were playing UFC 2 and we made a character of this one faggot we all hated and just customised him to be a big fat I AM SILLY strawman with pink hair, dick tattoos and everything and we made his stats the worst possible.
When we played a match with him it was so hilarious watching him throw punches that took 4 seconds to travel towards the opponent we all just lost our shit and then started pissing ourselves even harder at how stupid the whole situation is.
>>
Probably watching the IGN Doom gameplay video, I was in fucking stitches
>>
>>376981765
this post is the hardest ive ever laughed at a video game. because some faggot was laughing about a friend wasting 6 hours of his life. he doesnt know the irony that he too wasted the same exact amount if time just for some pixels on a screen that dont mean shit. i cant stop laughing. please someone help me.
>>
>>376982760
Same thing but with one of the old WWE games. I made a guy 7 feet tall with ridiculous body proportions like a huge chest and extremely thin waist with giant arms and a clown wig. Gave him max skills. I chose Big Daddy from the list of nicknames and fought my friends. Good times.
>>
>>376983004
Salty friend detected
>>
>>376983258
not him but that really is pathetic senpai.

trash game, trash game mode.
>>
>>376983597
I agree, they're both pathetic
>>
UNDERSTAND NOW... THIS... is my power.
>>
When No Mans Sky got released
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
>>
>>376983836
Yeah......cringe more than laugh desu
>>
>>376974449
Ending of System Shock 2
And sparing Sans in Undertale
>>
Playing the English dub of Yakuza. I almost choked on a few scenes.

Oh and that random cokehead in GTA IV.
>>
>My white ass and 2 black roommates in college
>Playing whatever wrestling game on 360 at the time
>Something about grabbing a belt or something to win

I can't really remember all the bantz, but it was mostly about ganging up on the honkey, white powerbomb, low brow shit like that. Laughed so hard it hurt. I miss same screen multiplayer.
>>
>>376974449
I SPEEL MY DREENK
>>
https://youtu.be/7J7iSwi3M9w

ton of the tapes in PW are gold
>>
My best bud and I were marathoning the Halo games a few months back, and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rL4fIPiPs made us laugh so hard we had to pause the game for a minute

I'm player 2
>>
The pirate ship joke ending of BlazBlue CS. It went at least twenty times longer than I expected and every moment was gold. I actually stopped playing the story at that point because I knew it couldn't get any better.
>>
>>376977980
The Rats helicopter glitch! I used to get that constantly.
>>
https://youtu.be/UaanWXcVnWs
>>
"This is the part where he kills you" in Portal 2 is hilarious. Can't think of anything from multiplayer games off the top of my head but there's gotta be some amazing moments.
>>
>>376985035

That with the angle shot of the moon was really enjoyable.
>>
File: Duck-Game-featured-660x400.jpg (58KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Duck-Game-featured-660x400.jpg
58KB, 660x400px
just every time I play this fucking game with friends,
>get into a 1v1
>we both shoot the net gun in mid air
>I fall into spikes
>he lands near a burning barrel and dies before getting the point
>>
>>376974449

People getting legit mad after a few drinks in mario kart.

Lightning bolts and blue shells were grounds for murder.
>>
Early GTAO on the PS3 when the lobbies were full of fucking people just trying to figure the game out and dick around
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>376974449
He was funny.
The first Disgaea was the last good Disgaea.
>>
Definitely Battlefield 2 DPV launching on Gulf of Oman, or really launching anything with C4 on friendly-fire disabled servers
>>
There's a move in Dead Rising 1 where you can kick zombies really far. I always to go the 2nd floor of Paradise Plaza and kick them off the stairs.
>>
Seeing this had me in stitches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDnnxI_9sPA
>>
Video games are not funny.
>>
>>376985754
proof?
>>
A DIKE? OH NO!
>>
breaking physics in elebits, having my friend throw my pickup truck down mt. chiliad in gtav with the cargo hook, making an accidental swastika in gmod, too many to count.
>>
Remember my first Terraria run with a bro. We were just a bourbon to defeat wall of flesh, when a fucking npc arrives and my friend went to the base to check him out.

He was calling me to see something that he bought.

Anon look I wasted all our money in this.

>Then he pops a fucking blubblemachine

I keked so hard that I awoken my fucking neighbors that night.

Fun times.
>>
GTA 4 swingset glitch
>>
>>376974449
>Playing Melee with high school friends.
>Randomly pausing the game for interesting/hilarious screenshots.
>Pause as Link does his running attack at Ganondorf
>Resulting pause looks like Link's face buried in Ganondorf's crotch and Ganondorf achieves an otherworldy climax.
>Literally roll on the floor clutching my sides laughing alongside my friends.

It's the little things sometimes.
>>
>>376974449
Single: Stick of Truth
Multi: Diablo 2
>>
>>376986381
Terraria is bound to make you laugh in general with the multiplayer

I remember way back then one of my friends was insisting again and again on activating PVP. Of course I didn't because he had a bunch of equipment and I had jack shit.

But I had rocks. LOTS of rocks. So I never agreed to PVP and just made a buncha boulders. And kept killing him with boulders.

Dude got mad and decided to fight boulders with boulders

Except this was when physics were fucked up and boulders ALWAYS rolled to the left no matter what. So dude didn't figure it out and would also kill himself with the boulders.

It was a real gut buster.
>>
File: S9pkeZt63Hmwg.gif (148KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
S9pkeZt63Hmwg.gif
148KB, 320x288px
>high school years
>playing SSBB with buddy late at night
>Wario vs ZSS
>we're both down to one stock each
>Wario is fully charged
>try to get him with the fart
>miss and end up knocking myself offstage

we both laughed for a good 10 minutes

I haven't talked to him in over five years
>>
The first in deadly premonition when you get chased by the axe killer. Watching Agent York run in place in front of foot high steps and pushing boxes that he could easily step around set me off.
>>
>>376974449
Recently, Saints Row 4.
I made my character's voice as deep as possible and it fucking destroyed me as soon as the 1st cutscenes started.
>>
>>376981095
OH WOAH WOAH WOAH

AHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1454561846286.webm (819KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454561846286.webm
819KB, 640x480px
>>376979587

>was expecting him to go right over the net and into the chasm
>mfw that pose and him shooting up into orbit

One of the funnier stuff to come out of Pre-Sequel.
>>
>>376979587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0SwlMohRng

;_;7
>>
File: HELP.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>376974449
>>
File: 1494820749606.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1494820749606.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>376984304
>white powerbomb
>>
https://youtu.be/8ElaXDNqrlM
>didnt spoil myself but knew it was coming
>vid related plays
>die anyway

Something similar happened with 'a weapon to surpass Metal Gear...'
>>
File: Quality gameplay 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Quality gameplay 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>376974449
Mass Effect Andromeda

I got the legendary bug that everyone was talking about
Best part was I couldn't continue after this scene, so I had to restart and enjoy it again
>>
>>376974449
I can't name one single player game that made me laugh, my biggest laughs come from playing with friends and finding funny glitches
>>
>playing Rush on BF3
>defending against a last ditch effort by the attackers at the first phase
>Standing on a rock and firing at the soldiers on the beach
>All of the sudden there is an explosion from behind a rock on the beach
>Abrams flies straight at me and explodes where I was standing
>Cracked the fuck up
>>
Some guy was named DW in a TF2 match and me and my brother laughed our asses off for a good hour.
>>
File: QUALITY GAMEPLAY.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY GAMEPLAY.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>376987334
part one of this shitfest
>>
Playing Super Mario 64 DS, friend watching, I accidentally did a long jump of the cliff's peak of that level with the monkey in it, and just as it looked like I fell into oblivion I landed RIGHT on the very bare edge of the bottom of the land to the point where it looked like Mario was only 1 step up from falling off. Me and my friend were in silence for a minute before crying with laughter, good time.
>>
GTA V For some reason I find overly stereotypical characters hilarious. Especially blacks.
>>
>GTA 3
>snipe someone's head when they are driving
>they just get out of the car like nothing happened
>then just drop
>>
File: 1405425863946.gif (11KB, 201x236px) Image search: [Google]
1405425863946.gif
11KB, 201x236px
I recall 3 of my friends and I all playing Smash, just trying to make the tallest fire hydrant tower we possibly could. One of my friends and I were Pac-Man, while the other two were Villagers. After like 5 minutes of attempts, me and the other Pac-Man stopped to work out a plan on how to place hydrants as efficiently as possible. While we were talking, we failed to notice the two Villagers growing and pocketing each others' trees. After we all finished planning, we decided to put our plan into action on the count of 3.
>1
>2
>3
In the space of about one second, both Villagers released their trees, hit both of us Pac-Mans, and we died before we even realized what happened. All four of us laughed so fucking hard that our faces were wet with tears after several minutes.

I couldn't even be mad about it, they managed to communicate exactly what they wanted to do without using words.
>>
Oblivion.
>>
>>376987706
you forgot
>headless body with a blood fountain where head used to be
>>
>Playing MayLay with friend
>Friend is vastly superior with every character except Falcon
>Fox vs Falcon, last stock
>He taunts, and I press neutral B on accident instead of knee
>He pauses and says "COME ON"
>Unpauses
>nigga side-bs into my punch

It was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>376987717
Underage detected
>>
File: IMG_0981.jpg (114KB, 634x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
114KB, 634x790px
Just Cause 2 multiplayer with a friend
>get on random server
>keeping to ourselves mostly and not talking with the other people on the server
>but some dude asks the whole server if anyone wants to do a bus tour
>literally just wants to drive buses around with everyone
>we go over there
>little bit later some dude starts attacking our convoy
>server has a boost button that turns absolutely any vehicle into a fucking rocket
>we boost outta there in our giant tour buses
>i start to fucking shoot towards the ocean because its near impossible to control
>bus starts to glide across the water like sonic
>die for like 5 minutes and spend 20 trying to recreate it with Don't Stop Me Now in the background
>>
>>376987937
redditor detected
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>376974449
Playing Vice City with a friend while both of us were wayyyy too high on caffeine. We just ended up using cheat codes and causing chaos and coming up with all kinds of lolsorandumb names for the stuff with did and somehow it was the funniest shit ever.

More recently it's been everything related to pic related in Saints Row 3. Also Genkibowl VII is my jam. The stupid theme song just clicks with something inside me and makes me laugh everytime.
>>
In recent memory, Smash Bros, got killed as Ganondorf by my friend who was also Ganondorf. Stole my teammate's extra stock and dragged the other Ganondorf down with me while he was taunting.

It was this:
https://youtu.be/wfTMJoqB0VI?t=2m20s
>>
Thimbleweed park was hilarious for me, very nice game
>>
>>376985257
2 was good (not great tho) never played past that and the prinny game
>>
when they revealed the Switch dock price
>>
>>376974449
First story Battlefield 1 story

I was chasing a bomber with my attack plane, the bomber pulled up and the crew jumped out, but because both planes were going up the whole crew fell straight into my propeller.

Another Battlefield 1 story

When my brother was flying attack plane on Giant's Shadow, I told him to shoot around a friendly plane without hitting them. The friendly plane thought that an enemy was chasing him and he made an evasive maneuver straight into the fallen Zeppelins's rudder.
>>
it was a dumb throwaway joke in Pokemon XY when you and your pals are in the pokeball factory and you're ambushed by Team whatever and your chick friend says "did you guys get jobs at the factory to pay for those ugly suits?"

it just got me hard
>>
File: 1480614413424.png (269KB, 512x654px) Image search: [Google]
1480614413424.png
269KB, 512x654px
Hard to say, but it's probably multiplayer shenanigans somewhere along the way. Here's a story that comes readily to mind

>usually play TF2 on my favorite server
>one particular regular connects frequently, uses a mic, and seems like a cool dude
>one night we're playing together, alltalk is on, everybody is having a good time
>somehow the discussion turns to this guy's PC, like he was complaining about the framerate being low or something
>we (me and some other regulars) ask him some questions about his PC
>he tells us that he bought an expensive as fuck prebuilt from best buy
>what the fuck
>we start to grill him which just makes him laugh in embarrassment, he's 100% serious
>I start to suspect that something is wrong with his setup, even for a $1k+ prebuilt you shouldn't be stuttering in fucking TF2
>ask him what his GPU is
>"what's a GPU"
>walk him through how to check his system hardware
>"it says I'm using Intel HD Graphics 4000?"
>every mic user simultaneously flips shit
>guy can barely communicate since he's laughing so hard
>>
>>376975279
back in the day you could duel people on the zeppelins. would duel people that were higher level than me as a warlock and fear them the instant the duel started and they would run off the zeppelin and die. others on the airship would just laugh
>>
>>376986614
I loved the Jewish class.
Making circumcisions to aliens and have them bleed out was always funnier for some reason
>>
Last single player game I laughed really hard at would easily be Yakuza 0. Having to protect Michael Jackson of all people was a huge surprise.
Last multiplayer was awhile ago but probably DS3. Was doing co-op with a friend in Farron Keep and the demon on the bridge grabbed me and threw me off the side to my death.
>>
>>376988108
>playing the Zimos rescue mission with a friend
>small chuckles from the clients being interrogated and Zimos being our horse during the chase
>lose our shit when we shoot the pursuing carts and they have huge explosions
>>
File: 1493601915831.png (395KB, 592x593px) Image search: [Google]
1493601915831.png
395KB, 592x593px
>>376988623
>tfw can't kite realm bosses or unkillable quest mobs into towns anymore
half the fun back then was finding ways to glitch into unreleased dungeons and screwing over the other side
kiting fel reavers into the citadel was one of the best time killers in the game back then
>>
>>376989260
I like how Blizzard fixed the accessing unfinished dungeons problem with just not making dungeons
>>
>>376974803
this isn't funny dude
>>
Fallout 4 on compleet acident.
When you meet Danse for the fust time.
We were talking after the fight and a car thst was szhot was on fire behind him. I didnt know they exploded at this point and the conversation went as follows.
'Becarful out there civilian, this place is dangerous.'
>massive loud on screen out of focus explosion
'Thanks'
>>
>>376989534
your shitty spelling adds to the comic effect
>>
File: 1492011011987.jpg (67KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
1492011011987.jpg
67KB, 600x638px
On a date I switched the voice languages to Spanish in Overwatch. D.va ulted and she said "¡Nerfea esto!" And I died of laughing. The entire dub is pretty hilarious.
>>
File: 1488662701319.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488662701319.webm
3MB, 500x280px
I don't if the it's the hardest, but recently I got around to playing JKA. And I've been having a blast, laughing my ass off at dismembered corpses flying everywhere and the AI in general shooting each other in the ass. Great game.
>>
>>376990749
>don't try it anakin!
>>
File: 3d7e9c82.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
3d7e9c82.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>376974449
>playing GTA 4
>decide to play a sniper scenario
>climb up the ladder of a water tower with a hole in the center of its landing
>start sniping
>get police all grouping up at the bottom of the tower
>they can't get up
>decide to wipe them all out since they're grouping up at the base of the tower's ladder
>ready a Molotov
>am retarded and don't aim my reticule high enough to toss it through the hole
>set myself on fire, Niko starts stumbling and screaming as he's covered in flames
>stumbles right into the hole and falls, screaming even louder while still on fire and hits the ground, killing him

It was 15 seconds of poor decision making and execution that was beautiful.
>>
https://youtu.be/IJQW7UgQmgI
This always got me for some reason
>>
>>376989950
>redditor detected
>>
fallout 3/NV spaghetti physics
>>
File: 1491613682228.png (150KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491613682228.png
150KB, 1280x800px
pretty much every moment with my friends before high school ended and they all moved across the country and never came on steam again
>>
File: 1423075685207.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423075685207.gif
232KB, 510x662px
Playing Chaos Theory with a friend.

If you don't think Chaos Theory is the funniest co-op game ever you can get the fuck out of my face.
>>
File: 1490559387599.jpg (14KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490559387599.jpg
14KB, 232x255px
>>376991613
haha time to kill myself
>>
Played NV with rape mods from LoversLab. Shit turned the whole Mojave into a rape warzone. Easy fucking Pete ran into the Doc's house barely into starting the game and started raping the Doc while my character was waking up. Think I may have pissed myself laughing. It just got crazier from there.
>>
>>376991841
Ugh, can't you see that gamers like you are the reason why the industry is so problematic?
Seriously, why do you even think that's funny?
>>
>playing cod4 with a friend
>he's last alive on search and destroy against one other guy
>he's watching a building with a sniper, scoped in
>we hear a footstep behind him and he immedietly 180's while still scoped in and headshots him
It was so fucking quick that if I didnt know the guy I would've assumed he was aimbotting, I was in fucking tears.
>>
File: 4859169685.png (313KB, 479x404px) Image search: [Google]
4859169685.png
313KB, 479x404px
>>376992042
>I'm feeling my high horse today, guys!
>>
>playing TSNE in MGO2
>get to the target without being detected
>there's a mysterious box in the area of the target
>spend the next minute or so doing that inchworm move towards the box
>stab it and kill an enemy that was inside it
>take the target and I think I managed to get it back to my base
It all worked out perfectly.
>>
File: 1350055937425.gif (15KB, 220x183px) Image search: [Google]
1350055937425.gif
15KB, 220x183px
>>376974927
>>
I remember the first time I saw this it must've taken me 15 minutes to stop laughing.

https://youtu.be/5LZUXCE4Frw
>>
>>376984616
not bad, I was looking for it and still half chuckled, could see it being pretty funny in the moment
>>
>>376985754
>Video games are not fun.
ftfy f.am
>>
>>376974449
Lately? It was about a month after SFV came out. Was fighting this gief player in casual mode and he couldn't block crossups at all. Dizzied him in the final round and was going to finish him off with shinkuu hadouken but he rage quit right as it was about to hit him. I had to stop playing for like 5 minutes because I was laughing so hard.
>>
>>376988380
Prinny was fucking amazing.
>>
>>376974803
This is the least funny thing I have ever seen.
>>
File: Not the Best or Brightest.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not the Best or Brightest.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.