[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asshole sibling stories: video game edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: SM64DS-Peach's_Castle.png (53KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
SM64DS-Peach's_Castle.png
53KB, 256x192px
My brother told me when I was young that if you kicked a certain wall on the outside of Peaches castle that it would unlock Luigi as a playable character. I spent hours and hours going to every possible part of the wall and kicking it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I've heard of ways but again none of them seem to be true... maybe theres a mod u can download on an emulator or something
>>
>>376968413
Are you being retarded on propose?
>>
File: 1452039751205.jpg (64KB, 540x606px) Image search: [Google]
1452039751205.jpg
64KB, 540x606px
I've got a story saved just for these fucking threads so sit back.

My mom was terrified of me joining a bad crowd and becoming a fuckup like my brother so she did her absolute best to raise me into a sociopath. She wouldn't let me play with anyone other than my cousin, whom I'll just call Gabe. because his name is Gabe.

Gabe was the kind of kid who'd throw a tantrum and get whatever he wanted. His mom wasn't very bright, so it was easy for him to manipulate her. On my 6th birthday I remember getting a Power Ranger playset from my grandparents and Gabe threw a fit until his mom drove to the toystore and got him the same playset.

For most of the early 2000s my mom babysat him during the day. And I'd constantly find one of my video games missing. I got a chance to come over his house one time and I found all of my missing N64 games stuffed in his closet. He didn't even own an N64. He just didn't like that I had an N64 and he didn't.

I told my mom and she just said that stealing my games was his way of saying that he wants to get closer to me as a friend. My mom would make him return my games but they'd always find their way back in his house next week.

Around 2003 a Gamestop/EB Games opened up and he started selling my stolen games. If I ratted on him, he'd just tell my mom the same shtick:
>"Oops. Anon let me borrow these games, and I guess I just forgot they were his. Sorry, I promise it won't happen again."

Even though this had been going on for three years now, she would always tell me that I should forgive him because he's my cousin. Gabe even got expelled from a school after getting in a fight for stealing his friends' video games. My mom didn't give a shit about what Gabe did as long as it didn't involve drugs & alcohol.
>>
File: 1.jpg (105KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
105KB, 750x734px
>>376968624
This went on until late 2006 when the Xbox 360 was coming out. Our uncle was planning to trade his classic Xbox for a 360, and he had saved just enough in cash so that if he sold his console, the controllers, and almost all of his games, he'd be able to afford the 360.

My mom was on a weeklong cruise vacation with her new boyfriend so our uncle had to babysit him instead. Gabe was a pretty hardcore Xbox fan at the time so he and our uncle got along pretty well. The bastard then proceeds to sneak home with our uncle's copy of Halo 2 the ONE game my uncle wanted to keep.

My uncle was pissed, but he didn't say anything up front. He waited until he got an Xbox 360 of his own. That didn't happen for a while, but when that time finally came, he stole his 360 and "accidentally" sold it. He also gave him a well-deserved ass-kicking. My mom finally realized Gabe was a slippery little shit and stopped babysitting him at the age of 13. But I think she was more worried that he was stealing from her.

He stole so much shit from me that I get angry just thinking about it. He had shit taste in vidya too. All he ever played was wrestling games and cartoon/movie tie-ins. Even after the ass-kicking he was still stealing vidya in highschool. I don't know what he's doing with his life now but it's probably the same shit.
>>
I told some guy on an mmo (Star Wars galaxies) that if he walked the circumference of a planet (tatooine) on foot 10 times and the meditated, he would be visited by an npc and receive instructions to become a Jedi. Many hours later, he messaged me asking if he had to do anything else to make it happen and I told him yes just type /qui gon jin, and it logged him out
>>
>>376968224
You can unlock Luigi OP but its not just kicking a wall on the oustide of the castle its alot more complicated than that... you have to go to big boos mansion and go up to the top roof level where you fight boo on the balcony and there's a luigi portrait you jump through that and get a key with an L on it... now you have to go to the character select room which is back in the castle foyer it's the door on the top right and you jump through the same window you jump through for the princesses secret slide only this time it will take you to the character select room and there's two doors one with an L and one with an M. use the key you just used on the L door and mario will go in and Luigi will come out. hope this helps
>>
>tell younger brother if he can beat crash bandicoot 2 in one sitting I'll let him have half of the memory card so he can save his games too
>threw a fit when he actually managed it and my mom had to force me to keep my end of the bargain
I was a shithead. we had a nice bonding moment last year when we found it and saw both our saves on it and laughed about the whole thing
>>
>>376968224
My friend told me that if you threw King Bob-Omb into the canon along the mountain path that he would explode, revealing a secret level where you can ride Yoshi
>>
>>376968624
>>376968765

What a piece of shit. Tell me more.
>>
File: Schala.jpg (37KB, 210x600px) Image search: [Google]
Schala.jpg
37KB, 210x600px
>>376968224

Not anything anyone told me, but I spent several years looking for Schala. I was convinced that she had to be found somewhere in the game. I checked every era, every location several times through every time I played.

I thought Gaspars hint ''Someone close to you needs help. Find this person, fast!" was about Schala.
>>
Watched a youtube video once saying that, in Super Mario Galaxy, if you hold your Wiimote and nunchuck in the shape of a V, you'll be sent through a warp pipe to Delfino Plaza where you can play every Mario game ever made.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.