[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throw out your video games ideas then rate them, /v/! Okay here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 21

File: 1494019500101.png (157KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494019500101.png
157KB, 710x710px
Throw out your video games ideas then rate them, /v/!

Okay here's mine!

An elementary gym teacher starts a secret fight club of just little girls for his amusement, you as the little girl must beat and fight other girls for the grand prize, which are a huge bag of sweets.
>>
Dungeon crawler but the presentation is like google maps and you have to find a drug dealer in Samolia.
OP your idea is a straight of 5/10 , needs more weird Japanese shit going on
>>
You play as a Dullahan who can take control of the enemies it defeats by decapitating them and putting its head on their neck. Different bodies have different attacks/powers that can be used in combat or to solve puzzles.
>>
>>376968329
Did you take inspiration of Highlander?
7-8/10 idea, would be a great Swery game
>>
>>376968551
Actually thought about adding a Highlander reference in the game if I ever had the motivation to make it.
>>
An FPS but you can only move forward and jump, no running away. No reloading you have to keep picking up new guns from the stuff you kill. You dual wield guns, LMB and RMB for each gun. And there's a dedicated kick button.
>>
You play as a trap entering an all women's spa and bath for your bros to try and film as many delicious tits and ass without getting caught or worse, getting a boner

>>376968075
Bro, your idea sounds boring though
2/10
>>376968329
8/10 sounds good

OP's idea is 7/10 but can be 10/10 if executed right
>>
>>376968793
Would like your game to be in a style of soulsborne ? Where each enemy and body you take has a story to them ? I'm interested in how you'll incorporate puzzles
>>
>>376967785
Mount and blade but 2D, high fantasy, and with 100+ procedurally generated nations with randomized ethical systems, military uniforms and civilian fashion, species population ratios (multicultural vs homogeneous), and systems of government.

>inb4 muh procedural generation

It can be good if done right, see Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>376968829
1/10 , make it like outlast where everything is fucking dark and you have a camera that eats batteries fast and then you got a 8/10
>>
>>376968829
What happens if he gets caught? This is important.
>>
anime game by platinum
>>
>>376968902
Didn't really think about what type of game I wanted it to be. I thought about something like Darksiders/DMC. I hesitate between being able to control any enemy you defeat or just important antagonists you meet throughout your journey.
>>
>>376968939
if its 2d should combat be like equipment-based beat-em-up combat or iso arpg/rts?
>>
>>376969548
I'm thinking RTS-ish. You'd play one character that you'd have total control over like in Mount and Blade, but control other NPCs through commands. Like, when you're the leader of a mercenary group or something, you'd have several squads, and you command the squad leaders to do certain things, and they do them to the best of their ability while you solo something or fight with your own squad. If you take over a kingdom you do the same thing but with generals, and if you're just an adventuring party you command individual adventurers.
>>
Life simulator set in a futuristic society where futanari have outbred and outcompeted unenhanced men and women due to extensive genetic engineering over several generations.

You play as one of the last surviving males and work to preserve the sanctity of the human gene pool.
>>
you play as a little girl and you have to use your cuteness and charm to lure adults into traps to kill them since you cant really do much since you're 11 years old
>>
Get this
Civ game
BUT
It's cyberpunk and with rival gangs instead
>>
>>376967785
My idea is a game where you fuck benantoka lolis.
>>
>>376967785
source on pic please
index gives nothing
>>
>>376971374
[BeNantoka] Bitch Eisai Kyouiko | Gifted Bitch Education

Enjoy
>>
>>376971374
artist is benantoka Title is (Gifted Bitch Education)

and to Op IDK maybe cross between Haven and hearth and something like PSO. Though I really hate open world full Open world pvp I really do like rpg elements/survival gameplay I also really like pso community and action and style I have idea how the hell this would work though.
>>
A real time strategy game set in Disney World. Each of the parks is a different faction so Hollywood Studios would have movie based units and Epcot would have futuristic shit for example. Taking control of certain rides and monuments would confer bonuses.
>>
File: 1491349068165.jpg (55KB, 570x779px) Image search: [Google]
1491349068165.jpg
55KB, 570x779px
I've had this one since I was a kid
>perfected VR
>visit various places on earth, maybe the entire earth at will at whatever timeline you want
>use it as a virtual tourism program or if you want, run game programs filling the virtual world with AIs such as zombies, cyborgs, or just hostile actors from that period to make it gamey
>>
File: 1476825947673.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476825947673.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>376968819
What if I turn around and move forwards in the other direction
>>
>>376972948
VR tours of popular places are a thing now. My co-worker said they did one of Paris. Not sure how advanced it is, but it's there. Might just be one of those 360 videos.
>>
File: tumblr_nf17poOHrF1r2eyrho2_500.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf17poOHrF1r2eyrho2_500.png
161KB, 500x500px
I think it's high time I post this idea that's been stewing in the back of my mind for years since Bayo 1 and it has just occured to me to complete it with Balder.
One has to ponder where the natural progression in this story will go and how and where that will make Kamiya take it. In Bayonetta 3, simply put, I want the story and mechanics in the game to be expanded on so that in this iteration; Bayo unlocks the Lumen side of her blood and becomes the first being to birth Lumen/Umbran dual arts. The first female to -ever- weild Lumen powers and a massively offensive bastardization of the status quo, garnering the full wrath of Paradiso and Inferno.
Jesus anons imagine how fucking stellar Bayo will look in Lumen then some orignial Lumen/Umbran garb. Have it be revealed that this was all apart of based Balder's -real- keikaku to upend the status quo of both Angels and Demons (of which he despises -both-) and kill Jubileus and give her eyes to his beloved daughter and, through her, humanity. All his prior douchbaggery was an act and in reality his goal was always to create the greatest world for his daughter and to rip away power from any immortal being. Even his "corruption" by Loptr was a ruse and he simply removed his memories before Loptr ever infected him so he could not discover his true intentions whilst inside him. He knows that the providence and love of Paradiso and the rebeliouness of Inferior, while -admirable- are fucking wasted on worthless immortal Angels and Demons and only humanity is worthy of it. A full on reverse-Zamasu.
1/2
>>
File: 1454282652211.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454282652211.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
>>376967785

Okay been thinking about this one for a while:

>first/third person rpg i.e. Oblivion/TES
>setting is the new world Caribbean, but instead of getting there in the 1500's we get there like 1100 AD so no guns and renaissance shit only medieval shit
>absolutely no fantasy elements other than getting there earlier than we did irl
>gameplay focuses heavily on sailing and island hopping/exploration
>natives are still everywhere so there's a lot of occult/tribal spoopy shit going on
>your cultural background will have a heavy impact on gameplay because all the European states are constantly fighting with shifting alliances

Always wanted a sword and shield rpg that wasn't set in grimdark medieval europe but also have you exploration so idk could be fun

Also there could be an expansion where the muslims swoop in and take a bunch of islands so then there would be a counter-crusade.
>>
>>376976286
Bayonetta herself reflects this by adopting a sort of meta mischievous-virtue (which has always been her nature), an acknowledgment that Paradiso's virtue and Inferno's freedom are king but a rejection of Angels' elitism & control and Demons' hedonism & rage. Just imagine her in veiled in Lumen light embracing virtue but with a shit eating grin and a pechant for anarchy. Just a before with little to no alteration to her personality. Great right?

Geting into the actual gameplay; reality would get all kinds of fucked up and quantum-mutated fusions of Angel and Demon would start to appear as enemies. Mechanically this would manifest as a new dimension of gameplay on the same (or greater) level of nuance as dodge-offset; Lumen and Umbran weapons and attacks would need to be switched between and chosen as these chaotic enemies weaknesses to Paradiso and Infero wax & wane with visual indication. Different enemies would have different shift patterns and different metas needed to combat them.

I showed this pasta I am about to post to a friend before I made a thread about it and he said:
>"Yeah dude this sounds exactly like the whole Nephilim thing from DMC"
>W-whats that?
>"Well take a look online; Dante's whole schtick is that he is half Angel half Demon so in the game he can switch between their powers like, but not quite, this thing you cooked up for Bayo."
>Well shit
Honestly rained on my parade because I came up with this from the ground up with Bayo only with ziltch knowledge of DMC lore.
Tell me to what extent this sounds like a blatant rip-off.

Overall I think this nicely addresses an obviously common curiosity on the part of players wondering what it would be like to play as a Lumen Sage. We've all thought of it.
Now r8 my autism
>>
>>376968819
So, a rail shooter?
>>
>>376967785
It's Nier Automata but it's linear instead of open world.
>>
>>376970427
So, Lucius, but as a girl.
>>
File: 1491331585157.jpg (665KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491331585157.jpg
665KB, 1200x900px
Something with tons of cute lolis.
It could be the worst thing ever and have a great interaction with lolis and I would plat it.
I even bought Conception II because of the girls.

That said, my dream game would be something like the Atelier series mixed with Recettear and God Eater with a mix of optional town-building.

Essentially, you'll:

Create a family (Blood-related / Marriage bond / etc.) and use this family name to create custom characters.
There will be three main branches for gameplay:

Hunting -- The hunting game portion which relies on going out and actively killing small / large / titan monsters while foraging for things in-between hunts (One character)

Crafting -- Using the materials obtained from hunting to craft your own potions / equips / accessories / sundries etc. (Another character)

Merchanting -- Grabbing the excess materials / created items and selling them on the market. Have it so the locals in the area + cameos of characters from other games or characters your friends created appear in the store and browse your wares, then haggle the prices to sell for max loot. (Another character)
>>
File: C4b2CXtWQAERych.jpg (158KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4b2CXtWQAERych.jpg
158KB, 1200x900px
>>376976858
The less-important part would be proficiency within these branches and bonuses based on what your main / minor focus is:

> A hunter + hunter will be fully streamlined for hunting and gathering (best hunting stats + more mats per gather)
> A hunter + craftsmen will be able to craft things with higher stats.
> A hunter + merchant will be capable of acquiring rarer materials more easily
> A craftsmen + craftsmen will be capable of specializing in multiple branches (up to 3) while using less materials for crafting
> A craftsmen + hunter will be able to craft things with unique effects
> A craftsmen + merchant will be capable of making items that sell way above their normal worth
> A merchant + hunter will be capable of selling their wares at a (significantly) higher price during haggling
> A merchant + craftsmen would be capable of buying items or raw materials from other merchants for a (significantly) cheaper price
> A merchant + merchant essentially becomes a mayor -- townbuilding and managing multiple shops while dealing with public requests (boosts popularity when completed which means more revenue)

> There will be subsets for hunters (Sword and Shield / Glaive / Gauntlets / Spear / Lance / Axe / Bows / etc.)
> There will be specializing for craftsmen (Weapons / Armors / Clothing / Shields / Accessories / Houses / Decorations / etc.)
> There will be various types of merchants focusing on specific items (Traveling Merchant / Specialized Armory Merchant / Armor Store / Supermarket / etc.)
>>
File: 1494629411546.webm (878KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494629411546.webm
878KB, 1280x720px
>>376976945
There will be a medium-sized skill-pool for each type of character depending on their major / minor job focus as well as what their specialized type within that branch would be. Each combo gets their own unique skillset which makes them shine in a particular aspect. Craftsmen who specialize in something can eventually create the best items in that branch, while merchants who specialize in something make the most money selling those types of items (and garner a specific clientele that uses those items).

> A HxC would be capable of making weapons with higher base stats
> A CxH would be capable of making weapons with specialized effects (Poison / Sleep / +XX% damage towards Y)

etc.

And the characters created underneath this family name will be NPCs doing their own thing until you switch to them (without spending money / messing with stats) while also raising their proficiency (at a significantly lower rate) so it feels like you're dipping in and out of each person's perspective without abandoning them or being forced to farm them all up entirely.

All with the capability of being super cute lolis the entire time.
Also cute lewd costumes too.
>>
>>376976858
>>376976945
>>376977032

Didn't read, go fuck off back to /a/.
>>
a turnbased jrpg style game in the magic the gathering universe with planeswalkers as the main characters
>>
File: 1365722305673.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1365722305673.gif
177KB, 500x281px
A futuristic racing game where you play as cute witches riding broomsticks.
You switch back and forth between a sitting stance that's better for speed, and a surfing stance that's better for turning.
Also there's 3 different types of mana (ichor, psi, and ki) that you collect on the track and can use individually or combined in order to cast spells.
>>
>>376967785
a 2d platformer where you play as a cute anime schoolgirl in a happy fun world but you take damage from seemingly normal things and as your health gets lower the music and world start to warp and you start to see that the real setting is actually a post-apocalyptic hellscape and the loli has lost her mind
at the end she faces reality and fights a demon king or something
>>
>>376977297
>Eversion but with anime
>>
>>376977156

Simple but not bad.
>>
>>376977370
if eversion is like that i want to play it
>>
>>376977370

>Eversion but better
>>
What the shit is with all these anime posts?
>>
>>376977403
thanks

pretty surprised wizards hasnt made a videogame featuring them yet

they have a board game already
>>
>>376977542
Wizards can't into video games for some reason. MTGO is kind of a mess.
>>
File: 1494708742241.png (1MB, 1502x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1494708742241.png
1MB, 1502x1425px
Literally just a PPP cash-grab in the style of migu rhythm games with 100 songs all talking about pengi lyfe
>>
File: 1491703905915.jpg (99KB, 964x293px) Image search: [Google]
1491703905915.jpg
99KB, 964x293px
>>376967785
This doujin and you play as the girl looking for lolicons.
>>
File: 1494428529362.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494428529362.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>376967785
Roguelike with permadeath, except instead of wiping your character it randomly deletes a file in your harddisk.
>>
>>376977957
lose/lose
>>
>>376977761
i'd play it
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-2.jpg (120KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-2.jpg
120KB, 1080x810px
Facade except the NPCs are the guest and you are Patrick Bateman monologue about music.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (197KB, 725x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
197KB, 725x905px
An advanced Open World Geopolitical simulator life simulator where you play as Adolf Hitler and can do absolutely whatever you want within the time of 1900-1970 and restrictions of real life applying.

Wanna travel to Mexico and save Trotsky? You can do that

Want to historically follow Hitler life choices and then fix all his mistakes and win the war. That's possible!
>>
>>376977890
you'd better link it or else i can't know whether it'd be a good game or not
>>
An island with a town and a mine and some spooky forest.

When you start the game instead of the map getting randomly generated you get one of 100 possible horrors. There is also a chance that multiple horrors spawn at the same time and try to compete with each other. Your goal is to surive the spoopy. Horrors are not randomly generated, they are all fleshed out and have their own individual abilities but which one you get will not be immediately clear until you actually meet them or learn to recognize their behavior in one of your previous playthroughs. Your goal is to escape the island or destroy the horror.

There is also a multiplayer option (number of players is up for playtesting, shouldn't be too many so you don't just run into other players all the time) that has a drastically increased chance to spawn multiple horrors. Since the horrors also frequently try to compete with each other half the fun of the game will be to defeat them, the other half will be to see how different horrors interact with each other. Stuff like equipment locations will also be somewhat randomized but stick to a real world logic. So if you go in a gun store it's very likely you'll find guns, if you go to a gas station it's very likely to find gasoline etc. It's just to prevent that people learn optimal routes and find key items to defeat specific horrors in the same location every single time.
>>
>>376980502
So you want Betrayal at House on the Hill: The Video Game.
>>
It's a turn-based sidescrolling shooter where the main objective is to make stylish combos between your three playable characters. Everything would move on time units so you can predict and dodge enemy shots with your actions, and do cool gun-kata shit. Basically like a sidescrolling Resonance of Fate but even more turn-based.
>>
>>376980658
I want movement to have semblance of platformers. Climbing buildings, putting up ladders and all that stuff. I always enjoy verticality in games like Mirror's Edge, Dishonored etc. where a building isn't just a big entity with one entrance but where the windows can all be individually opened and levels are interactable. As opposed to Mirror's Edge or Dishonored your movement options would be more realistic. You can still climb high buildings and all that stuff if there is something to grab, you just can't teleport or sprint and jump like a professional runner.

Exploration would be very open which is one of the reasons why a small island with a limited number of set-pieces makes sense. It's big enough for it to feel open so you can fit multiple horrors in the area without it feeling crammed but it's not too open for level design to suffer. Basically the Arkham City way of doing it where the world isn't actually that big but detail density is pretty high.

In terms of soundtrack I'd also probably have most of the gameplay be accompanied by purely atmospheric sound, no music unless it's justified through ingame means like radios.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (47KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
47KB, 448x336px
>>376967785
A first person dungeon crawler, but it's free roam instead of grid-based. The battles are still turn-based but the enemies show up in the overworld and you shoot them to initiate battle.
>>
>>376981543
dragon quest 8?
>>
>>376981589
Do you know what first person means?
>>
>>376981718
you can go first person in dq8
>>
>>376981816
What
>>
>>376976523
That sounds pretty cool, but I think the tech level + no magic would be pretty limiting from a gameplay perspective.
>>
File: 1491764394987.jpg (2MB, 1400x916px) Image search: [Google]
1491764394987.jpg
2MB, 1400x916px
RTS game similar to CoH in mechanics that's connected to google maps so you can make a map of literally any location on the planet
>>
>>376967785
>OP's idea
Still can't stop sucking dick, I see.

>You play as a passenger on board a cruise ship.
>All seems well, until someone goes missing and their body is found half-eaten floating on the waves.
>Eventually, it becomes undeniable. This person was cannibalized, and one of the passengers is responsible.
>Luckily, you happen to be a police detective. Find out who did it and bring them to justice.
>Oh, and keep your door locked, because this is a running - clock game, where time passes as you consider the clues and if you're not careful the killer will ambush you.
>Movement is top-down roguelike.
>20 different possible killers, clues change every time to fit the criminal. In fact, the detective is the only character guaranteed to not be the cannibal.
Sort of like Soiled Doves + >>376980658.
>>
>>376977890
SAUCE PLZ
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 700x950px
Tauromachia
>Set in a slaughterhouse-themed hell
>You play as a dead matador
>You have been tortured for decades but after some shit happened you finally take a stand against the forces of hell
>The gameplay is kinda like Playable Sam in MGR
>focus on taunting and dodges.
>Able to cancel most your attacks in dodges and taunts
>most of your enemies are big heavily bull themed armored creatures and while you can break their defences by repeatdly beating them, if you taunt the enemies will get increasivly angry and their defences will weaken into a point where you can basically OHKO them
>Four weapons:Sword and cape/two knives(fast attacks and lunges, dodges work like Raiden dodges)/Staves(long range, lots of trips, dodges send your character airbourne)/Puppet(Human sized magical female puppet. You dance flamenco and tango with it, focus on debuffs)
>>
Here's one, it's called First Person Shooter

it's a multiplayer game where you're in a map with 4-8 other players and the objective is to find the gun hidden somewhere in the map before anyone else does and shoot someone dead with it, the gun instantly kills on contact but only has one bullet and dissapears when it's fired. Everyone is warned when it spawns and when someone has it and when it's been fired. When you die, you're out of the round for good. The last person standing wins.
>>
>>376985118
That's actually pretty cool, and the name is clever.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 850x1202px
Super swingy fighting game about banchous beating the shit out of each other for the honour of their school

Forward dashes are super good, backdashes are not. Moves have guardpoints but counterhits do massive damage

ou run away too much you get a Negative Penalty esque system where you are a pussy and a disgrace to your school and starts taking additional damage until you prove you're a true man with the burning yamato damashii banchou spirit by rushing it in

Little to no Ki stuff. If there are projectiles they are throw pipes or bricks.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.