[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>3rd game in a row
>Another Persona
>ALL THE GIRLS SLINKS ARE SHIT

How do they keep doing this? Besides Mishima all the male ones were far superior again
>>
I want Sae to peg me tenderly!
>>
>>376965039
>having shit taste
>>
I hate how all the women are just so naturally attracted and into you. Unrealistic and pandering.
>>
>>376965273
This

we need a Persona game with an ugly MC
>>
File: 1494644536996.png (602KB, 750x1125px)
1494644536996.png
602KB, 750x1125px
>>376965039
>Becky
>Free 100SP coffee / curry every day
>washes your dirty clothes
>massages you after exploring the palace / mementos

>Hifumi
>Lets you swap party members in battle
>Lets you instantly flee battles
>>
>>376965273
The men are too stop being a sperg
>>376965039
Mishima is a faggot, but his SLink is good, although it's hard to see that if comparing him to other SLinks in P5. Especially Sun and Hanged Man.
>>
>>376965375
Talking about the content of the Slink, the chicks are all boring shit
>>
Because Persona is a fujo franchise.
>>
>>376965375
Chihaya has the best Confidant bonuses by far, but I think he's talking about their stories and not the bonuses.
>>
>>376965375
>Futaba
>Provides HP/SP recovery
>Random full mapping
>Random restoration of all stealable treasures after a battle
>Random changing of ambushes to Hold Ups
>Random Charges/Concentrates and stat ups
>>
>>376965689
Futaba's Charge timing is incredible. Not sure if it was just luck or the game realizing I needed it and helping me out.
Saving people from death is almost as good too
>>
>>376965689
That cunt was so disgustingly broken what were they thinking?
>>
>>376965517
Nah they're fine. We get enough exaggerated cartoon bullshit in the main story so it's nice to see them more down to earth and relatable in the social links.
>>
So I just finished Futaba's palace. Did they really escape into the cat's asshole?

Anyway, so far the odd numbered dungeons have been terrible while the even numbered ones were great. Does this trend continue?
>>
>>376966117
Yep
>>
>>376965983
>so it's nice to see them more down to earth and relatable in the social links

yeah like watching some chick get fucked over by another guy, totally interesting.
>>
>>376966363
Not sure what you were expecting. They are simply meant to flesh out the characters while you hang out with them. Which they do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.