[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best 3D platformer ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (698KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698KB, 1364x768px
Best 3D platformer ever.
>>
>>376956441
it's like BOO
>>
That ain't Crash Bandicoot 2, but it's pretty good.
>>
>3D movement with a d-pad
No. I want you to go back and play the game again.
>>
>>376957630
You're a faggot
>>
>>376956441
I LOVE SPYRO 2 Elora s nice. I think I like 2 better than 3. Should I play sly
>>
>>376957630
All 3 games had analog support.
>>
>>376957468
>completely eclipsed my super mario 3d world in every way
>best 3d platformer

I don't get these plebs.
>>
>>376958670

Can't take a platformers like Mario that put no effort into building an interesting world seriously.
>>
>>376957630
The games have janky controls admittedly, but they pretty fucking great despite that, played Spyro 1 during winter last year so my memory of it is decently fresh. Trying to get 100% can be a pain due to missing some gems, but it was fun to explore levels and try different things, though I had to revise my opinion of the treetop one with the boost ramps, I couldn't figure it out until after a lot of trial and error. It had nice atmosphere though.

The last set of levels were especially great to me for some reason. Probably had to do with the addition of barrels that you could punt at enemies, but other than that I can't pinpoint the good stuff.
>>
>>376958975
You're blinded by your nostalgia goggles, retard.
>>
>>376957630
Analog sticks my dude
>>
>>376956441
Thats not Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>376958921
As opposed to Crash 2, which is literally a series of teleporters to nonsense worlds?
>>
>>376956441
Agreed.
>>
File: qbjvM45.jpg (45KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
qbjvM45.jpg
45KB, 800x522px
I never liked Spyro.
I beat 2 and it didn't impress me that much, a cousin also told me that it was boring as hell when he was playing it.
I got 3 and 1 some time later and never beat them because they never got my attention (And I got my n64, so i was more busy with that).
I might give them another chance,but for now I prefer Ape Escape as the best 3D Platformer on ps1.
>>
Ape Escape was the bees fucking knees

Though Spryo 1 is still my favorite game of all time. Two and three were good as well but focused more on minigames which I wasn't a huge fan of
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.