[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Deathclaws becoming too common in Fallout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3684.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3684.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
Are Deathclaws becoming too common in Fallout?
>>
>>376953034
They repopulate really fast though.
>>
>>376953034
the problem is whether or not they are getting weaker
>>
>>376953034
Kinda sucks Bethesda drooped the whole intelligent death claw idea from the older games.

Would be a cool to have a death claw party member.

Or like a quest ware you discover an abandoned dewclaw egg and it imprints on you s it hatches and you effectively become its parent if you chose so.

Would be a realy emotional part of the game i guess.
>>
>>376953793
I don't think bethesda knows how to be emotional
>>
They should have never been on the East coast to begin with. They were originally mutated chameleons are resided solely on the East coast. Being an apex predator they would have zero reason to migrate.
>>
>>376953904
Considering how the MC acts as if he doesn't give a fuck about his dead wife and son i can see so.
>>
>>376953793
Black Isle themselves dropped that. Why do you think they had Horrigan wiping out Vault 13 be the canon outcome, when there were originally others possible in development? They kinda regretted the talking Deathclaws.
>>
>>376953793
That idea was retarded.
>>
>>376953971
I really wish bethesda would disavow and renounce fallout 3 onward as fallout games and instead rename it something like "Nuclear Winds Series" and leave fallout the fuck alone

>can't even go back and enjoy fallout 1 and 2 anymore after seeing what happened to everything
>>
>>376953793
There's a quest in 4 where you return a deathclaw egg to its nest and its parent doesn't attack you
>>
File: 1475168459270.jpg (37KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1475168459270.jpg
37KB, 397x230px
>>376955186
>can't even go back and enjoy fallout 1 and 2 anymore after seeing what happened to everything
That makes zero sense and I think there's something seriously wrong with your brain.
>>
>>376955186
Try to think of 3/4 as fever dreams, fanfiction or stupid stories told by some drugged out wastelander.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.