[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: OST.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OST.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
Find a flaw
>>
>Platinum

Well that was easy.
>>
>>376952361
It's shit. There you go.
>>
>>376952361
Whenever I see the name I think Near: All the Tomatoes
>>
It's not the first game
>>
>>376952361
It costs too much.
I can't afford it as a NEET.
>>
Difficulty balancing is fucked
Invisible Walls
Route B should've been shorter
Not enough A2
2B should've had her role be more pronounced

Still one of my favorite games in a while though.
>>
It doesn't explain the combat at all. I spent half the game stumbling around not knowing how to do most at of the combos, and accidentally triggering perfect dodges without knowing how. The game doesn't tell you for example, that to remote control machines as 9S you need to hack without aggroing.
>>
>>376952650
Your problems aren't the game's flaws.
>>376952503
Your irrational dislike of platinum isn't a flaw of the game.
>>376952561
Try and be a bit more creative when you shitpost that's just embarrassing.
>>376952648
Preferring the first NieR isn't a flaw of Automata, that just your preference.
>>
White screen crash.
>>
I wish it had some better bosses.
>>
>>376952361
A2 not being able to hack the logic virus out of 2B, but 9S.
Supplementary story novellas and elements.
No boss fight against Zienna and N9.
Weak introduction to story.
2sad5me
>>
>>376953075
>the game's price is somehow my problem

What?
>>
Available on PC.
>>
>>376953397
The problem isn't the price, it's the fact that you're not able to afford it by being a NEET is what I think he's trying to say.
>>
I just got to ending C and I'm level 54, so how the fuck am I to level with the arena challenges? Am I really just to grind trash mobs forever?
>>
PC port crashing every 10 minutes.
>>
>never ever will Nier be cracked

lmaoing@all those threads
>>
>>376952361
They could have less invisible walls and more precise hit detection in the environment.

They could had made the cool zones a little bigger, having the copied city and amusement park maybe twice at big would be cool.

They need to made a difficulty between hard and normal as they are way way too far for each other

See /v/ you can make actual criticism to a game
>>
File: x_02336d33.jpg (54KB, 521x500px) Image search: [Google]
x_02336d33.jpg
54KB, 521x500px
It's made in Japan and everyone knows that japanese games suck.
>>
>>376953803
Fight the rabbit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.