[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game are you obsessing over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Pic related is my current obsession.

I see it posted here from time to time and finally decided to give it a shot.
>>
Good taste OP.
I was obsessed with Ace Combat recently and just got caught up, ready for 7.
>>
>>376951535
EO for babbys
>>
>>376951535
>Give them back...
>My hands...
>My feet.....
>>
>>376951535
Is there anything I can do to get it running smoother in Desmume? The audio is stuttering and tearing a lot and the text is a little wonky, missing parts of a letter etc
>>
>>376951535
Right now it's the Yakuza series. Attempting to get 100% in 5 and think I might go crazy before it happens. Not often when it feels like a game has too much content.
>>
>>376951825
No idea. I'm using the DraStic emulator on my android and it runs flawlessly. They also have the option to better render the 3D environment so it looks a lot smoother.
>>
>>376952615
>>376951825
Drastic is pretty good
>>
my save file got corrupted at that supermarket world, it was fun but im not going to start over for a long time
>>
>>376953042
Oh no, how did it happen?
What were you playing it on?
>>
File: Beldr.gif (198KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
Beldr.gif
198KB, 288x400px
I obssesed because I CAN'T BEAT THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE
>Get him to red life
>My teammates are holding back his bullshit revived soldiers
>One Pyro jack gets pass and charms his ass to full health
I rage with the fury of thousand suns
>>
>>376951825
Use Desmune core in retroarch.
>>
I have a new, sealed copy of Strange Journey laying around and now I for sure can't play it knowing that it's getting a 3DS remaster.
>>
Thief Gold, pretty good.

Once I'm done with it, I'll play some Vampire: The Masquerade and then Thief 2.
>>
>>376951535
What do you like about it?
>>
>>376954785
>the setting/story
I like how they're isolated from the rest of the world. There's a feeling of being trapped and striving to survive in the midst of the unknown.
>the battle system
It's really fun and addicting to me. I get pleasure every time I hit a demon's weakness and the rest of the team jumps in.

These are probably my favorite things. I also like not having to deal with the social interactions aspect like in the persona games.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.