[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this get good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 81o3K0OoYFL.jpg (276KB, 870x1000px) Image search: [Google]
81o3K0OoYFL.jpg
276KB, 870x1000px
When does this get good?
>>
>>376950829
You did play the first one right?
>>
>>376951338
Yep, still waiting for something to happen.
>>
>>376951601
I assume you think nothing happened in the first game?
>>
>>376951710
Seemed like something was gonna happen then it had war that the main character slept through and now I'm back doing random side quests for nobodies.

Sometimes I get to fight in a robot which is good though.
>>
>>376950829
Hopefully in CS 3.
>>
In the intermission
>>
Well you had to wait until the end of the first game for anything to happen, now you get to do it again with the second.

Although you get to watch Rein or whatever MC's name is hold back even more.
>>
>>376950829
I really started enjoying it at act 2
>>
I was going to play both of these, are they good time sinks/friend simulators?
>>
>>376951905
Things only happen in the finale.
>>
File: whendoesthisgetgood.png (378KB, 1314x1017px) Image search: [Google]
whendoesthisgetgood.png
378KB, 1314x1017px
heh
>>
Pleasant reminder that, even if Rean ends up with Alisa, she will forever battle feelings of crushing inadequacy, knowing Crow will always be first in Rean's heart and she's too short to give him the headpats he needs.
>>
>>376953725
>Well you had to wait until the end of the first game for anything to happen, now you get to do it again with the second.

And now we get to see a brand new class of weak highschoolers get babied by the older characters as they too go through an entire game of nothing significant happening until the final chapter.
>>
>>376954440
Trails of Cold Steel, quality series.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.