[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope none of you romanced this boring, vapid, used up bitch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: persona-5-ann.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-ann.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
I hope none of you romanced this boring, vapid, used up bitch. There is nothing to her character except that her friend is in the hospital, she got dicked by kamoshida, and she's a model. The other thieves all have unique, useful talents but she has fuck all to offer.
>>
File: Set Up.jpg (62KB, 401x594px) Image search: [Google]
Set Up.jpg
62KB, 401x594px
She gives a burning sensation to every enemy she meets.
>>
>>376949351
>all the thieves all have unique useful talents
>Ryuji
>doesn't contribute for the entire middle section
>Morgana
>replaced by NEET
>Yusuke
>never did anything
>Makoto
>replaced the dungeon after she was introduced
>Futaba
>actually useful but annoying
>Haru
>even more useless than yusuke
It's ok if girls like Ann bullied you in school anon
>>
>>376949351
She's okay. The beginning of the game where it was just MC with Ryuji/Morgana/Ann was pretty nice actually, even if I'm not a massive fan of those characters individually.

I think her Confidant should've been different though (Shiho's stuff could've been it's own Confidant too for closure on that minor point)
>>
She's the most attractive girl, has a fun personality and would be a good wife.
>>
>>376950551
>Character X
>Useless because replaced by Character Y
>Character Y
>Useless

>You
>Having a point
Pick one.
>>
File: MDL3s8W.jpg (153KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MDL3s8W.jpg
153KB, 722x1280px
Ann is a bro.

Though I married Haru, Annfags are not a cancer like Makotofags
>>
>>376952052
The feeling is mutual, Harufriend. We must unite to destroy the Makotofags.
>>
>>376952052
Makotofags are nowhere near as bad as 2007-era Chiefags.
>>
>>376952237
You'd have to try pretty hard to be worse than Chiefags desu
>>
File: 1483396768988.jpg (110KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1483396768988.jpg
110KB, 900x1125px
>>376951968
>implying two characters weren't replaced one after another in the middle of the game
Morgana -> Makoto ->Futaba

Joker and Futaba are the only ones who do anything meaningful by the middle of the game, the rest just do the legwork
>>
>>376949351
I don't hate her.

But I reject every chance the game gives me to romance her.
>>
File: 1483628291973.jpg (102KB, 600x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1483628291973.jpg
102KB, 600x1135px
>>376949351
Of course I did, I romanced them all.

Except best boy ;_;
>>
File: 01.jpg (19KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
19KB, 206x219px
>>376949351
You have the nerve to call Ann boring when she literally has the most personality compared to the other girls aside from Futaba. And her part of the game with Kamoshida was the best one in the game. Not even an Annfag but you sound bitter and mad as fuck, maybe because deep down you know your waifu is the one that's boring?
>>
I tried Anne but I just couldn't follow through with it. It felt too much like MC had an unfair advantage and Shiho was the only reason he was stealing bases.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.