[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DEVIL MAY CRY 5 IMMINENT ANNOUNCEMENT AT E3 2017/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Devil_May_Cry_5_Logo.jpg (127KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_May_Cry_5_Logo.jpg
127KB, 800x450px
>Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-aims-for-more-devil-may-cry-in-2015/1100-6378261/

All the way back in 2012 Capcom said it wanted to reduce the development time on subsequent titles in the DMC series to 2.5 years. At the end, the article
speculates that according to this objective the next one would be released in the summer of 2015. That's exactly what happened. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition was released in June 2015. So... when we add to this analysis the facts that:-

>Next Devil May Cry game mentioned in Capcom's official financial report as to be released in early 2018 at the latest
>Itsuno (Director of DMC) saying he'll announce his new game this year

It's utterly idiotic to NOT expect an announcement this E3. There is a bunch of other stuff corroborating this as well such as DMC4: SE being revealed approximately 6 months before its release date too. I have personally placed Devil May Cry 5 to be squarely in Jan 2018. Haters, shitposters and pussies will deny all the evidence but have faith Devil bros. Get /motivated/ and get those reaction images ready. The time has come and so have /v/

ONE LAST RIDE... Screencap this post.
>>
>implying it isn't DmC:2 electric bugaloo
>>
Itsuno X Tameem collab.
>>
File: 1434422738387.jpg (26KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
1434422738387.jpg
26KB, 280x330px
If 5 it's true
>>
>>376949090
You dun goofed
>>
>>376949090
>vergil
>ever right
>>
>Article made in 2012
Hyped me for no reason, fuck yourself OP. Sage
>>
Is there even any DMC staff still at capcom?
>>
>>376949090
You weren't motivated.
>>
File: 5.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>376949090
You'll get DmC2 instead
>>
>>376947916

>Devil May Cry V:ergil
>>
File: oberstein.jpg (124KB, 1273x951px) Image search: [Google]
oberstein.jpg
124KB, 1273x951px
>>376947916
Why do you keep making these threads?
>>
File: jackpot.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jackpot.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>376949090
nice try, but this jackpot 7 means it's true
>>
Reminder of the last (potential) leak we got
>Been in development since 2015, Itsuno is the project lead
>Semi-openworld structure set in a single town and the surrounding area, think 3D Metroidvania rather than Skyrim/Far Cry
>Plot is about Dante tracking down rumours of Vergil returning from Hell, observing the past to see what he was up to in the town years before
>These 'memory' sections are playable and linear, with you controlling Vergil for them, and are key to understanding how to get past certain puzzles or finding where to go next in Dante's portion
>Dante has a new style based off parts of the magic system in Dragon's Dogma
>Major locations include an expansive sewer, a forest, a castle built in a snowy mountain area, and various places within the town itself
>Releases Winter 2018
>>
>>376949967
>sewer
dropped
>>
>>376949090
if 7 you get DmC2: The Fuckening
>>
Stop doing this to yourself.
>>
>>376950554
Not until March 2018 passes without a DMC announcement or someone at Capcom outright confirms the franchise is dead.
>>
>>376947916
Nobody's buying your shit anon.
>>
>>376949967
None of that is a leak, you just made it up.
>>
>>376949090
if 2 we get DMC 2 remake with DMC3 action
>>
Remeber that Capcom game Deep Down.

Whatever happened to that?
>>
Now picture this:
>new DMC game at e3 2017
>but its DmC2
>REmake2 at e3 2017
>but its in first person VR

how hard do you kill yourself?
>>
>>376950989
why not dmc4 action?

3 is my favorite overall but 4 takes the cake in terms of gameplay mechanics.
I just think that dante not having all of his dmc3 weapons and styles was a HUGE fuckup
>>
>>376950991
It most likely got quietly cancelled and had the tech/assets developed for it cannibalised to be used in other games, hopefully including DMCV.

The part I'm curious about is what Sony got out of the cancellation, since those sorta situations often contain clauses offering big compensation - ranging from purely monetary, to all of the assets being claimed, etc. It's doubly confusing since for a AAA exclusive commissioned by a platform holder you'd expect them to get a lot of marketing deals and other such perks out of any settlement but Capcom have been freely giving shit to Nintendo and Microsoft in equal amounts to what they've given Sony, which'd mean the settlement must have been something else.
>>
>>376949967
Source on leak?

Sounds excellent tbqhwy familia.
>>
>>376951080
I'd be on the evening news
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.