[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only mmorpg I actually played for than 30 minutes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ragna.jpg (91KB, 826x658px) Image search: [Google]
ragna.jpg
91KB, 826x658px
>Good music
>Appealing graphic style
>Again its grind fest but so are 99% mmo's
>Actually allowed you to socialize and have fun doing it

Now it's cancer filled with farming bots
>>
>>376944651
The music is still the best part about this. Man, now I want to reinstall it
>>
>>376944651
Don't forget min-maxing autismos that ruin the fun for everyone.
>>
>>376944651
All the fun was literally cut out of the game in favor of cashshop bs. Don't even get me started on renewal. I miss the old times but it's never coming back. Not when the majority of private servers are drama ridden with a lot of issues.
>>
File: 1490135188677.jpg (19KB, 217x235px) Image search: [Google]
1490135188677.jpg
19KB, 217x235px
>>376944651

Everything you ever loved will end up being filled with cancer.
>>
>>376945657
What, you make some gimmicky as shit Battle Priest and get turboraped by someone with a half decent build?
>>
When will we ever be able to come back to the golden age of MMORPGs?

Early 90s-mid00s was a glorious time to remember.
>>
>>376945842
>by someone
oh wew mmoPvP
priest stats didn't matter in WoE
>>
>>376944651
4chan's server, Leika RO, is still alive and well.
>>
>>376946023
That's where you're wrong
>>
>>376945657
I never PvP so that was never a problem for me thankfully
>>
>>376946198
>PvE fags
What's it like only having played a quarter of the game?
>>
>>376946537
I had a lot of fun doing what I was interested in, so the video game served me well. I hope you enjoyed it too anon.
>>
>>376946670
All except the PvE
>>
>>376946537
>implying anyone here played on official servers with WoE
private server WoE/PvP is irrelevant
>1 str alchemists, sages and mages running around with infinite consumables thanks to @restock and @storage
>PvP gear is farmed trough asurabots
>>
>>376946736
Then I'm glad you had fun with the video game in the way you wanted to.
>>
>>376946773
Played on a server without those, you know Aegis types.
>>
>SO IT'S A WIPE, THEN
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.