[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the g502 meyme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: g502maymaye.png (1MB, 847x939px) Image search: [Google]
g502maymaye.png
1MB, 847x939px
>tfw fell for the g502 meyme
>>
>>376944380
Whats wrong with it
>>
Been using the mouse for years and it's the best I've used, what do you think is better?
>>
>>376944380
>>376944497
literally nothing, other than it was responsible for the end of G500s production
>>
>>376944380
Looks really fucking hard to click on
>>
I fell for it too but I couldn't be more happier. It's great.
>>
>>376944497
the big glowing G

i resent the fact that i had spend a whole minute to turn that off
>>
i had a g402. after a year of use, the rubber parts where my thumb and little finger laid easily wore out and there were deep holes.
all those edges they make for the k00l design only kept deadskin and made it hard to remove them.
middle mouse button click became tacky and inconsistent. also the cable wasnt very flexible and i felt it every time i moved the mouse
>>
I've had one for years and it's been fantastic.
>>
>>376944380
How do you people use this garbage? The click is so heavy and unconfortable to click it's clunky, on top of that it's heavy as fuck even without the weights.

Going back to my sweet smooth Deathadder
>>
File: GOTY.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
GOTY.webm
3MB, 896x504px
I have the Razer Deathadder Ergonomic mouse. I think it's the cheapest Deathadder. Did I do good?
>>
>>376944380
my only problem with it is that its hard to get the rubber thumb pad clean, after a while it either gets kinda gross or you scrape the texture off cleaning it

Also a lamp fell on it and now the mousewheel click doesn't work right, but that's not the mouse's fault
>>
>>376945891
The clicks feel fantastic at least in my opinion, and I rather like the weight it has, it makes other mice feel cheap and weightless. Only thing is after years of use I've worn the rubber on the side with the thumb down all the way to the plastic, and it really is sorta difficult to clean
>>
>>376944380
Are Corsair mice okay or are they shit?
>>
>>376945667
...your hand should fucking cover it
>>
File: 1390540600740.png (357KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1390540600740.png
357KB, 500x568px
>G400 breaks
>Need a mouse with a similar design cause im used to it now
>G502 costs like 100 bux in yorup with a lot of fancy features I don't need
>G402 is the closest I can find so I have to put up with the retarded design
>Works great other than the pulsating G lighting up the whole room at night and I would need the Logitech software running at all times to disable it

Life is suffering for largehandfags.
>>
>>376944497
Too heavy for his girly hands
>>
>>376947426
>LED poisoning
No thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.